Dallas Cowboys @ Buffalo Bills Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2007, 11:53 PM         #741
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
RIPPING THE BALL OUT OF OWENS HANDS IN THE ENDZONE = SHUT DOWN
not only was that faceguarding, but the corner was pushing him before the ball got to T.O. kinda hard to catch when the corners doing something illegal, but T.O. definitely could have had that
 10 years ago '05        #742
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 lilsnatch770 said:
AT HIS WAIST?? sh*t WAS FLOATED TO HIM............

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a die hard Buffalo fan :applause: Are you happy snitch? I mean snatch
 10-08-2007, 11:54 PM         #743
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Might want to try that whole "understanding" the game thing again......Hey maybe you can educate your other short bus friends in here.
You getting mad and posting in big @ss words = owned.

....quit life.
 10-08-2007, 11:55 PM         #744
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
sh*t IT IS OFFICIAL......

COWBOYS FANS = BIGGEST RETARDS IN THE NFL

sh*t is really fu*king sad.....Watch the game, I mean actually watch the game.

haha a wins a win, dont be mad.
 10 years ago '05        #745
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Might want to try that whole "understanding" the game thing again......Hey maybe you can educate your other short bus friends in here.

Don't really need too everyone should know this sh*t.... Bottom line is Dallas never had respect.... It's all good though I see them panthers in your sig your +1 now lol.
 10 years ago '06        #746
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
dude with the pitt avi, let it go man i know ur probably watchin your local news gettin madder and madder but its done dawg. go watch a sabres or rangers game or something, let this one go.
 10 years ago '04        #747
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
that sh*t was a.ss ugly
 10 years ago '04        #748
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
HAHAHAHAH HE PUSHED OFF TOO........

OH GOD I THOUGHT I HAD HEARD IT ALL UNTIL NOW. YOU ARE TAKING IT TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL WITH THIS sh*t RIGHT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD PLAY THE DOLPHINS, SAINTS, VIKINGS, FALCONS AND BENGALS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. PROBABLY EEK OUT A FEW WINS AGAINST THEM TOO AND TRY TO TELL ALL OF BOXDEN HOW GREAT YOUR TEAM IS...
 10 years ago '07        #749
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
great game coming up this weekend when new england comes to dallas.
 10-08-2007, 11:57 PM         #750
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
maybe if u cowboy fans would stop making dumbass threads after every win talking about "the cowboys is the best" or "the best team in the nfc" probably people wouldnt so call "hate" did u see anybody bashing the packers fans on here when they lost last night and they was underfeated also other then the bears fans.because they wasnt running around bragging about how great they were after every win they had.probably u cowboy fans should do the same and u wouldnt get this reaction when ur squad lay a egg.
I could've sworn this thread was made before the game.

5-0. Get mad.:finger:
 10 years ago '06        #751
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lilsnatch770 said:
AT HIS WAIST?? sh*t WAS FLOATED TO HIM............
....at his waist with the DB between him and the ball

go look at more replays if u really need to. it was a horrible throw, TO didnt get shut down. woulda been miraculous if he actually came up with that.
 10 years ago '05        #752
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
HAHAHAHAH HE PUSHED OFF TOO........

OH GOD I THOUGHT I HAD HEARD IT ALL UNTIL NOW. YOU ARE TAKING IT TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL WITH THIS sh*t RIGHT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD PLAY THE DOLPHINS, SAINTS, VIKINGS, FALCONS AND BENGALS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. PROBABLY EEK OUT A FEW WINS AGAINST THEM TOO AND TRY TO TELL ALL OF BOXDEN HOW GREAT YOUR TEAM IS...
just stop fam.... It like your the only buffalo fan on bx
 10 years ago '05        #753
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 SHootar said:
....at his waist with the DB between him and the ball

go look at more replays if u really need to. it was a horrible throw, TO didnt get shut down. woulda been miraculous if he actually came up with that.

yup he is telling the truth
 10 years ago '04        #754
space
space
You guys are fu*king retards, I don't care that the Bills lost. They were 1-3 before this game. They play in the AFC, with the hardest schedule in the NFL and in the AFC EAST. 2-3 wasn't going to get them to the playoffs, so beating the Cowboys would just mean that they beat the cowboys. This isn't the last game they will lose, and they will win some games as well.

I'm actually just tired of some fu*king retards that know nothing about this game. If you want to know things about the game and be a cowboys fan, then that is cool, I don't care. But don't tell me T.O. got pushed by the CB covering him, don't tell me T.O. wasn't shut down with only 2 receptions, Don't tell me Romo made "throwing mistakes" and don't tell me the Bills weren't in Romo's face most of the night, because they surely were......

So if you actually want to watch the game and have a civil conversation, then I will participate. If you want to be a fu*king stan and know nothing about football and then try to talk to me, then you'll get what you are getting right now.
 10 years ago '07        #755
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I could've sworn this thread was made before the game.

5-0. Get mad.:finger:

so u trying to say cowboy fans havnt made a pro cowboy thread after every win? lets be real i seen a couple of "cowboys is the best team" or something similar,now people is haters when they clown ur squad for damn near losing to a squad where half they squad is on ir? like i said nobody clowned the packer fans on here for losing because they quiet even when they win.
 10 years ago '06        #756
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
 lilsnatch770 said:
You guys are fu*king retards, I don't care that the Bills lost. They were 1-3 before this game. They play in the AFC, with the hardest schedule in the NFL and in the AFC EAST. 2-3 wasn't going to get them to the playoffs, so beating the Cowboys would just mean that they beat the cowboys. This isn't the last game they will lose, and they will win some games as well.

I'm actually just tired of some fu*king retards that know nothing about this game. If you want to know things about the game and be a cowboys fan, then that is cool, I don't care. But don't tell me T.O. got pushed by the CB covering him, don't tell me T.O. wasn't shut down with only 2 receptions, Don't tell me Romo made "throwing mistakes" and don't tell me the Bills weren't in Romo's face most of the night, because they surely were......

So if you actually want to watch the game and have a civil conversation, then I will participate. If you want to be a fu*king stan and know nothing about football and then try to talk to me, then you'll get what you are getting right now.

u should be happy u play in the afc east, its the worst in football. besides the pats handin u 2 losses u should win those other games
 10-09-2007, 12:08 AM         #757
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy a.ss game
 10 years ago '04        #758
space
space
 jj01 said:
u should be happy u play in the afc east, its the worst in football. besides the pats handin u 2 losses u should win those other games

For the 1st year in a while it is the worst. However I would argue that the NFC South is worst....

Pats >>> Tampa Bay
Bills >>>> Saints
Jets >>>> Falcons

Panthers >>>> Dolphins
 10-09-2007, 12:10 AM         #759
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just drop it guys.
Its not like any of you are going to suddenly change you opinions.
The argument is just going in circles now.
 10-09-2007, 12:11 AM         #760
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
so u trying to say cowboy fans havnt made a pro cowboy thread after every win? lets be real i seen a couple of "cowboys is the best team" or something similar,now people is haters when they clown ur squad for damn near losing to a squad where half they squad is on ir? like i said nobody clowned the packer fans on here for losing because they quiet even when they win.
I don't control what other people do, that's their prerogative in a "public forum." I've seen most impressive in NFC threads etc, but nothing other than that. Some of you exaggerate WAY too much. If you've actually seen these threads, prove it and post 1 in your comments. If you can't, kick rocks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago