Dallas Cowboys @ Buffalo Bills Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #721
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 lilsnatch770 said:
okay...............

3RD STRINGERS CAUSING 5 TURNOVERS = ROMO IS DONE. Our Middle Linebacker is playing his 2nd pro football game out of some little college in Michigan and he got a fu*king INT on Romo. Jabari Greer had an INT and he is a back up as well.

The Cowboys weren't getting picked off by Dre Bly & Champ Bailey. These are guys that would probably never get in a full game if it wasn't for the injuries.

Come on Fam your telling 3rs stringers are going to play like 3rd stringer on a big stage like MNF.... I am pretty sure they would've snuck a few on the majority of Qbs. Not making excuses though ya'll played damn good. One more things why all the pressure and no fu*kING SACKS?:D
 10-08-2007, 11:38 PM         #722
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last post for the night, what a crazy game that was. I expected Dallas to win as everyone else did but at least it was interesting. Things I've taken from the game: Dallas held the Bills offense (ranked 31st) to 3 points but gave up 5 picks and a fumble to the worst defense in the NFL. Better tighten up for NE and why the hell Williams STILL horse collaring dudes? To sum it up Buffalo snatched defeat from the jaws of victory :banghead:

B oy
I
L ove
L osing
S uperbowls
 10 years ago '04        #723
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 SHootar said:
so now u need to be the best corner in the league to catch a football??

who the fu*k cares who these chumps were, they were just horrible throws....me and you coulda made these catchs gtfoh

Terrell Owens = SHUT DOWN
Patrick Crayton = SHUT DOWN
Marion Barber = SHUT DOWN
Julius Jones = SHUT DOWN

So you are right, you don't need to be the best corner in the league to catch a ball, but when you cause enough pressure, you cause problems. Not only did they cause problems, but as 2nd & 3rd stringers they shut down the "best" Wide Reciever in the league according to some of you.
 10 years ago '04        #724
space
space
oh my god, please let me explain something for you fu*ktards out there:

YOU DON'T NEED TO GET A SACK TO PRESSURE THE QB. YOU CAN BE IN HIS FACE ALL NIGHT AND THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PRESSURE. HOW THE fu*k DID SCHOBEL GET THAT INT IN THE ENDZONE IF THERE WAS NO PRESSURE? YOU GUYS ARE fu*kING RETARDS DAMN
 10 years ago '05        #725
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
It's okay, maybe you guys will win the NFC

BUT THE AFC WILL sh*t ON YOU IN THE SUPER BOWL....

LOL you're such a hater lol WOW
 10 years ago '04        #726
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 jordanshoes said:
Bears did the same thing against Arizona last year and nobody was saying oh wow the Bears are so great cause of that game

no cause Hester single handedly won that game for them

and in this game the Bills single handedly lost the game

Cowboys played horrible you shouldnt be proud when you play horrible regardless of whether you win or not

You need to always be trying to get better cant be satisfied with that horrible ugly win

and of course here you are Cowboys fans proud as ever

go ahead and say I'm mad cause they beat the Bears

I have never once said the Bears were better than them this year after they beat them
You got your facts wrong man. No one here is saying the Cowboys are great simply because of THIS game. You cannot honestly tell me that us Cowboy fans shouldn't be proud of the team as a WHOLE? Romo turned the ball over 6times and the TEAM kept f!ghting and won a game they shouldn't have. Romo played like sh*t, but in CRUNCH time he made some excellent throws and the TEAM pulled it out. It doesn't matter if it was the Bills. It was a WIN when they should have lost about 4 times is something to be very happy about.

So until you see a Cowboy fan[Besides Degrassi or whatever the fu*k his name is]saying that the Cowboys are going to destroy the Pats, you still have no argument[But hey, that's nothing new to you right?]

They might not be as good as the Pats or Colts, but they are the best in the NFC right now.............so us fans have a right to be happy/proud.
 10 years ago '06        #727
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lilsnatch770 said:

Terrell Owens = SHUT DOWN
Patrick Crayton = SHUT DOWN
Marion Barber = SHUT DOWN
Julius Jones = SHUT DOWN

So you are right, you don't need to be the best corner in the league to catch a ball, but when you cause enough pressure, you cause problems. Not only did they cause problems, but as 2nd & 3rd stringers they shut down the "best" Wide Reciever in the league according to some of you.
lol they didnt shut down TO...TO was open on how many balls that were underthrown what game u watch?? and then the infamous no pushout call by the ref on TO's deep ball ...if romo made half his throws on point to TO, he woulda had 100 yards and a TD (that poor lob at TOs chest at the end shoulda been an ez td)

and the point was that these interceptions ur speaking so highly on, were all horrible balls that u and me coulda got, who the fu*k cares who these players are...they were just badly thrown. again what game u watchin?
 10 years ago '04        #728
space
space
 SHootar said:
lol they didnt shut down TO...TO was open on how many balls that were underthrown what game u watch?? and then the infamous no pushout call by the ref on TO's deep ball ...if romo made half his throws on point to TO, he woulda had 100 yards and a TD (that poor lob at TOs chest at the end shoulda been an ez td)

and the point was that these interceptions ur speaking so highly on, were all horrible balls that u and me coulda got, who the fu*k cares who these players are...they were just badly thrown. what game u watchin?

RIPPING THE BALL OUT OF OWENS HANDS IN THE ENDZONE = SHUT DOWN
 10 years ago '04        #729
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
LOL you're such a hater lol WOW

YOU'RE IN fu*kING DENIAL, I UNDERSTAND.....
 10-08-2007, 11:46 PM         #730
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sure they will. They really haven't been tested yet.
 10 years ago '07        #731
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
maybe if u cowboy fans would stop making dumbass threads after every win talking about "the cowboys is the best" or "the best team in the nfc" probably people wouldnt so call "hate" did u see anybody bashing the packers fans on here when they lost last night and they was underfeated also other then the bears fans.because they wasnt running around bragging about how great they were after every win they had.probably u cowboy fans should do the same and u wouldnt get this reaction when ur squad lay a egg.
 10 years ago '06        #732
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lilsnatch770 said:
RIPPING THE BALL OUT OF OWENS HANDS IN THE ENDZONE = SHUT DOWN
lol not when the ball was thrown at his waist ....a midget coulda broke that pass up
 10 years ago '06        #733
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Just got off from work, watched the game. sh*t was crazy. Romo played like a.ss cheeks tonight, everybody saw that tonight. I give credit to Dallas Defense & Special Teams tonight, cuz thats who kept them inthe game, and gave them a shot to win it at the end. 6 turnovers and still have a chance to win inthe fourth is unreal...

Yall Haters can call our QB overated, Hell some even say the team is overated, You can even call this game a fluke, but one thing you can't call us and that is 4-1

HI HATERS
 10 years ago '05        #734
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:

YOU DON'T NEED TO GET A SACK TO PRESSURE THE QB. YOU CAN BE IN HIS FACE ALL NIGHT AND THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED PRESSURE. HOW THE fu*k DID SCHOBEL GET THAT INT IN THE ENDZONE IF THERE WAS NO PRESSURE? YOU GUYS ARE fu*kING RETARDS DAMN

Damn cuz why you gotta type in those big a55 letter cap'n and sh*t I get your point now get mine YA'LL PHUKIN LOST, NOW GO TO PHUKING BED YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW
 10 years ago '04        #735
space
space
 SHootar said:
lol not when the ball was thrown at his waist ....a midget coulda broke that pass up
AT HIS WAIST?? sh*t WAS FLOATED TO HIM............
 10 years ago '04        #736
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
 lilsnatch770 said:

u mad?
 10 years ago '05        #737
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
YOU'RE IN fu*kING DENIAL, I UNDERSTAND.....

Not really pimp been riding with my boys since I was old enuff to understand the game.
 10 years ago '04        #738
space
space
sh*t IT IS OFFICIAL......

COWBOYS FANS = BIGGEST RETARDS IN THE NFL

sh*t is really fu*king sad.....Watch the game, I mean actually watch the game.
 10-08-2007, 11:52 PM         #739
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
people didnt praise the Bears thats when the hate on Grossman started

and no one is hating on the Cowboys we are getting pissed cause of these dumbass Cowboys fans who are acting like this is their best win ever when they played fu*king horrible
I wish you would stop exaggerating. Show me the posts where we said the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL, blah, blah, blah. We're happy with the win....I think the point is going over YOUR heads.
 10 years ago '04        #740
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Not really pimp been riding with my boys since I was old enuff to understand the game.

Might want to try that whole "understanding" the game thing again......Hey maybe you can educate your other short bus friends in here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy