Dallas Cowboys @ Buffalo Bills Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #701
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
damn what was with the TO hate from the refs....almost tried to take the game from the boys themselves...first the spike that was clearly not spike...then the no push out call???

can someone explain the no pushout call logically?? was that not the most blatant pushout u could ask for (the TO deep ball)
 10 years ago '04        #702
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
 Jaiden05 said:
Ok past or present Have you ever heard of Troy Aikman?

okay...............

3RD STRINGERS CAUSING 5 TURNOVERS = ROMO IS DONE. Our Middle Linebacker is playing his 2nd pro football game out of some little college in Michigan and he got a fu*king INT on Romo. Jabari Greer had an INT and he is a back up as well.

The Cowboys weren't getting picked off by Dre Bly & Champ Bailey. These are guys that would probably never get in a full game if it wasn't for the injuries.
 10-08-2007, 11:26 PM         #703
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn what a game, i think we had a let down from last weeks a.ss beating i dont blame them though this builds champions u cant have a cake walk with every team in the nfl so to say anything bad about the cowboys i cant ill say romo was bad t.o was horrible had the ball thrown to him 11 times and i know he caught 2 not sure about the 3rd one though, im glad we got great role players, im really happy about that witten did his thing again, crayton again shows that we dont terry glenn but he will be great when he get back i just hope they keep crayton as a num 2 reciever and marion barber; needs to start for us all the time
 10-08-2007, 11:27 PM         #704
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oneosi said:
Wow...I keep seeing that ugly a.ss Angels Halo in here spoutin off nothing but HATE HATE HATE.
Its not hate. I said you guys should be happy. Its like things are going right over your head.
 10-08-2007, 11:27 PM         #705
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
okay...............

3RD STRINGERS CAUSING 5 TURNOVERS = ROMO IS DONE. Our Middle Linebacker is playing his 2nd pro football game out of some little college in Michigan and he got a fu*king INT on Romo. Jabari Greer had an INT and he is a back up as well.

The Cowboys weren't getting picked off by Dre Bly & Champ Bailey. These are guys that would probably never get in a full game if it wasn't for the injuries.
You still lost, stfu and go to bed.
 10 years ago '07        #706
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
This was the Cardinals and Bears MNF game from last year all over again and everybody praise the bears and when the cowboys comeback defying all odds n*gga hate them
 10 years ago '04        #707
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
romo came back to earth tonight....
 10 years ago '06        #708
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Tmac225 said:
This was the Cardinals and Bears MNF game from last year all over again and everybody praise the bears and when the cowboys comeback defying all odds n*gga hate them
all comes along with being Americas team my nig

i could give a fu*k tho.... wasnt an impressive W but it all looks the same on the standings
 10 years ago '05        #709
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 jordanshoes said:
you played against motherfu*kin Buffalo did you Cowboys fans forget that?

let me say that again you played against Buffalo. Not the Patriots

if it was the Patriots maybe you would have a reason to brag still

First I gotta give you respect for repping them PSU....
Now back to the phuking point reguardless if we only by a field goal or not it's still a W. I can admit that Tony was a lil too generous with the early chrstmas ints. Lets not get away from the fact that Buffalo has given us a good game since the early 90s. Now not making any excuses but, if it wasn't for at least the two ints returned for the touchdown noone would be bumping gums right now.... Once again I give made props to them Bills the should have made confidence after Dallas's poor offensive play.... GOOD NIGHT BIT(HES. Enjoy being haters lol
 10 years ago '05        #710
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Like dude said... Im taking my a.ss to the Dallas thread, y'all can kick it in here and try to dissect this sh*t all you want, make sure when your done you look at the 5-0 records. Good teams find a way to win on off nights in tough games. Get your a.sses the fu*k out if you think this isnt something to be happy or proud about. Im proud as hell rookie kicker Nick Folk pulled two long a.ss field goals in a row under pressure to win the game.
 10-08-2007, 11:30 PM         #711
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
romo came back to earth tonight....
I'll give you that.
 10 years ago '04        #712
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Tmac225 said:
co-sign buh ya, anyone, regardless of bein 3rd-stringers or not could have benefited from the way romo was givin away presents to the bills...underthrowing and overthrowing balls...jus poor play by romo tonight, buh bills couldnt stop him when they needed to so o well we got the win
 10 years ago '05        #713
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
What a game! classic
 10 years ago '07        #714
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 oneosi said:
Like dude said... Im taking my a.ss to the Dallas thread, y'all can kick it in here and try to dissect this sh*t all you want, make sure when your done you look at the 5-0 records. Good teams find a way to win on off nights in tough games. Get your a.sses the fu*k out if you think this isnt something to be happy or proud about. Im proud as hell rookie kicker Nick Folk pulled two long a.ss field goals in a row under pressure to win the game.
right behind u
 10-08-2007, 11:32 PM         #715
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tmac225 said:
people didnt praise the Bears thats when the hate on Grossman started

and no one is hating on the Cowboys we are getting pissed cause of these dumbass Cowboys fans who are acting like this is their best win ever when they played fu*king horrible
 10-08-2007, 11:34 PM         #716
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think just about anyhate on this can be answered with, STFU, we won. gg.

jordanshoes said:

and no one is hating on the Cowboys we are getting pissed cause of these dumbass Cowboys fans who are acting like this is their best win ever when they played fu*king horrible
it was an emotional win, thats the best time. Tell me anyone wont go crazy after winning a game like that. If your a football fan, you appreciate a game like that and the outcome.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-08-2007 at 11:36 PM..
 10-08-2007, 11:34 PM         #717
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:

Here is the point
Here is their heads
Here is the point going over their heads
 10 years ago '06        #718
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 lilsnatch770 said:
okay...............

so now u need to be the best corner in the league to catch a football??

who the fu*k cares who these chumps were, they were just horrible throws....me and you coulda made these catchs gtfoh
 10 years ago '04        #719
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2005 2005
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You still lost, stfu and go to bed.

It's okay, maybe you guys will win the NFC

BUT THE AFC WILL sh*t ON YOU IN THE SUPER BOWL....
 10-08-2007, 11:37 PM         #720
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:

Here is the point
Here is their heads
Here is the point going over their heads
im done they arent getting it at all so fu*k it they are never gonna get it

they will just keep saying "stop hating dont be mad cause we are better than your team"

this is the reason I cant stand the Cowboys, the dumbass fans on here, the media being obsessed with Tony Romo, and TO in the past but he has kept his outh shut so hes good

but if they woulda lost you know he would have been running his mouth in the press conference he was heated after that 5th INT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy