Dallas Cowboys @ Buffalo Bills Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #681
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
cut the hate man, take a step back, acknowledge your team played an unreal game, and then go count down the days until your next victory which should be in another month or so.
 10 years ago '06        #682
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
you cant be proud of the defense for only allowing 3 points?

yall serious?

special teams and 2 INT TDs are the only points aside from that

Romo wont play that bad again, i aint stressing
 10 years ago '04        #683
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Coming from a fan of the losing team....means = 0.
Once again as it has been said over and over and over in this thread......

Cowboys didn't win this game, the Bills lost it.

Being Estatic You Had To Get A Last Second FG To Win The Game Against The Bills = YOU LOST

Because I'll surely be the 1st to admit that our team is awful this year, but that is what happens when you have a sh*tload of injuries.....
 10-08-2007, 11:20 PM         #684
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
It has nothing to do with hating Dallas. If the Jaguars came back on the Bills like this, I would be happy, but I wouldn't be proud that we were even in that situation. Which is what I've been stating
its hopeless these Cowboy fans just dont get it and they get mad and try to say you are jealous cause they beat your team
 10 years ago '04        #685
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
lol wtf, now i'm not in denial or nothin, cuz it was a sh*tty game that romo played, otha than him and the special teams we played a decent game, especially the defense...buh come on now to say that romo was gettin pressured like crazy is str8 blasphemy lol...i watched the game from start to finish and they were sendin more than jus 4 guys in the beginnin, then they got away from it and the 4 man rush got to him like 3 times the rest of the game...he jus made poor throws in the game
 10-08-2007, 11:21 PM         #686
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was recording it on my dvr i was at work up until the 3rd quarter but i stand by my team no matter what, i wasnt on earlier but i was in that thread about the boys against the pats
 10 years ago '04        #687
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
That last drive by Romo setting up the field goal made good on all his mistakes.

Im done in this thread. I will be moving my comments over to the Offical Cowboys thread. I invite all other non-dallas haters to join me.
 10-08-2007, 11:21 PM         #688
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

yall serious?

you played against motherfu*kin Buffalo did you Cowboys fans forget that?

let me say that again you played against Buffalo. Not the Patriots

if it was the Patriots maybe you would have a reason to brag still
 10 years ago '04        #689
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 eLLz said:

yall serious?

No he will play that bad again, NEXT WEEK. The Patriots are like LSU and the Bills are like NAVY right about now
 10 years ago '05        #690
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 lilsnatch770 said:
This sh*t is pure comedy in here with the Cowboys fans talking about how Romo is like any other QB and they all make mistakes.

You are right, they make mistakes, but not 5 turnovers. Just because the Bills didn't get a sack doesn't mean they were not pressuring him all night because they surely were. I don't know what game you were watching, or what fairy land you are living in, but the Bills (with their 3rd string guys playing, mind you) almost just beat the "best" NFC team there is and I use the term "best" very lightly. If they are the best and make the Superbowl, the AFC is going to have a fun time sh*tting on them this year. Patriots, Colts, Steelers, hell even the Chargers after this week would beat the Cowboys if they win the AFC West

Ok past or present Have you ever heard of Troy Aikman?
 10-08-2007, 11:23 PM         #691
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdorableOne said:
I am talking about the insistence that Dallas is great because of this game.
Wow...never said they were great after those mistakes, only said I was happy.
 10 years ago '06        #692
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 AdorableOne said:
It has nothing to do with hating Dallas. If the Jaguars came back on the Bills like this, I would be happy, but I wouldn't be proud that we were even in that situation. Which is what I've been stating

who is proud or saying give us the rings already? we are relieved and feel lucky to still overcome this game. i am going to be happy with each w, this game was just a roller coaster that i'm glad we got thru.
 10 years ago '04        #693
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 lilsnatch770 said:

Being Estatic You Had To Get A Last Second FG To Win The Game Against The Bills = YOU LOST
wait, i thought we sposed to be happy if we win the game? i mean at least i am, i'm not "proud" as yall are sayin, buh ecstatic, i am that we pulled it out
 10-08-2007, 11:23 PM         #694
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Wow...never said they were great after those mistakes, only said I was happy.
Not you
 10-08-2007, 11:24 PM         #695
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
who is proud or saying give us the rings already? we are relieved and feel lucky to still overcome this game. i am going to be happy with each w, this game was just a roller coaster that i'm glad we got thru.
well every other Cowboy fan is goin crazy when they played a horrible game
 10-08-2007, 11:24 PM         #696
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
A few people actually said they were proud
 10-08-2007, 11:24 PM         #697
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man yall aint gotta explain yall self to these hating a.ss fans of losing teams.. they jus sour..... Go to bed it's over.... Get ready to tell the 1st person you see tomorrow how overrated our team is while we enjoy being 5-0 in over a decade...... P.S. Someone needs to make a gif of niagara falls..l!!!!!!
 10 years ago '05        #698
oneosi 
space
space
$1,079 | Props total: 0 0
Wow...I keep seeing that ugly a.ss Angels Halo in here spoutin off nothing but HATE HATE HATE.
 10-08-2007, 11:25 PM         #699
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VirginiaHustler said:
Cowboys fans coming back out from the woodwork again talking trash lol. 20 minutes ago and the talk was a whole lot different and a few souls were man enough to show their faces. But yeah it's another W in the column but it's also 60 minutes of game tape that may end up causing you some L's down the line especially next Sunday. Buffalo didn't even pressure Romo and he had that game mind you. Just be grateful you were playing Buffalo and not 30 other teams and give your kicker a raise. Clutch.
Why the fu*k would I be on the computer during a game...shut yo stupid @ss up.
 10-08-2007, 11:26 PM         #700
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
Man yall aint gotta explain yall self to these hating a.ss fans of losing teams.. they jus sour..... Go to bed it's over.... Get ready to tell the 1st person you see tomorrow how overrated our team is while we enjoy being 5-0 in over a decade...... P.S. Someone needs to make a gif of niagara falls..l!!!!!!
Actually my team doesn't have a losing record but thanks for the heads up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy