Official New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys (4:15 CBS)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
Patriots 47 62.67%
Cowboys 28 37.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 blackrobmayne said:
cowboys have the number 1 offense going into week 5^ how can u say that, cowboys d, didnt allow an offensive touchdown last week against the Rams^ check your stat sheet, it will be a great game, maybe even a early super bowl preview depending on how the pats do against the colts or the steelers depending on who they see in the playoffs. truthfully i dont think anyone can stop randy moss if gets out in space,pats cornerbacks are okay they've seen some good recievers up to this point but not patrick crayton, not t.o, not sam hurd, and not a tight end like jason witten, dallas cornerbacks are much better this year then they ever been in the bill parcells era, we have greg ellis back and that serves well for the linebackers, and our defensive line, offensive line is astounding. the thing about tom brady is if he is not really pressured and given time to see the field then he'll have a field day, 3+ td's in each game this season proves he's played no one's defensive ranked in the top 5 thus far, as the season goes and he plays tougher defenses then you'll see the stats change, we start that trend next week.please tell me you follow the cowboys and not making figurative analysis, cowboys win this one maybe even big but if not i got them by 10 pts..
Yeah but u forget the rams only had like one offensive td all year anyway so stoppin them aint saying much
 10 years ago '05        #122
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Who ever wins I am fine with it....
Why cause I am sick of all the hate that my squad is getting....
LOOK FELLAS this Cowboys season is not a fluke.
ONE MORE THING WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THESES Patriot’s fans come from?
 10 years ago '04        #123
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^been here since the womb, where did all the cowboy fans come from??

it's gonna be a good game
 10 years ago '06        #124
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4524 4524
 tommymm96 said:

i been a pats fan since day 1, its my hometown, and jus like tommy said
 10-11-2007, 12:30 PM         #125
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:

He most likely didn't mean the cats who are actually from Massachusetts (did I even spell that right?)

....I've loved that star since I was old enough to know what football was...being from Texas has alot to do with it too.
 10 years ago '05        #126
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4411 4411
 SHootar said:

lmao TO a clown

"the original 81"

only 1 real 81
Tim Brown
 10-11-2007, 12:54 PM         #127
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got Tom brady on my fantasy squad goin against my boy headbussin101 who got Tony Romo...

who y'all think gonna win?
 10 years ago '05        #128
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 tommymm96 said:

Nah Tommy your one of the ones that I do know are fans. Me myself I can't saw from the Womb. Since my Pops, borthers and Sister all like the Steelers. My moms is a Miami fan. I chose the cowboys in Kindergarten because of there color lol. I remember when Emmitt got drafted that when it was on. I modeled my running techiques like him. had all the tapes and everything lol.
 10 years ago '06        #129
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
one of u moss ryders do a TO/Moss avy bet with me....i wanna see my boy in ur avy for a week, lets do this.
 10 years ago '04        #130
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
 {XtoDaZ} said:
got the Pats in this one...NFC is like the Triple A of football compared to the AFC , going to be a hell of a game though
The patriots suck d*ck three times better also. I know Bill belacheat knows where to put the video camera.
 10-11-2007, 06:58 PM         #131
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
one of u moss ryders do a TO/Moss avy bet with me....i wanna see my boy in ur avy for a week, lets do this.
I suggested to avy bet too, but no one said anything.
 10-11-2007, 07:06 PM         #132
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
Everybody is praying for our downfield
LOL the fu*k is that
I like NE in this but i'm not a Cowboy hater
 10-12-2007, 04:58 AM         #133
Terror Squad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just saw on a cowboys forum that cbs isnt showing the game in cali instead there showing chargers/raiders
 10-12-2007, 05:31 AM         #134
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ thank god 4 that stream site... unless u got some homies wit Sunday ticket. plus I guarantee you go to a sports bar or something you'll be able to watch the game
 10 years ago '07        #135
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 DymeKatcha said:
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch...I will owned your a.ss again..Our defense has improve every fu*king week..The only reason PLax got off was because we basically started a rookie on him the whole game instead of Anthony Henry...Terrance Newman, A top 3 corner in the league was injured bi*ch...Damn I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about that game..If both our starters were playing that game his a.ss would not done sh*t..Terrance Newman would shut his a.ss down..Let fu*king Samuel not fu*king play and see what happens if Plax plays basically a fourth year rookie who never saw the field, you saw what happen when both our starters are playing at the same fu*king time bi*ch, they shut down sh*t...Our pass D has improve fu*king week...We lead the league in turnovers and interceptions..Anthony Henry leads the league in interception, and he is hurt this game and could be out the pats game..We not gone get expose in sh*t if anything we gone prove you dumb fu*ks wrong...We rank in the top 10 in Dand will improve more tonight and number 1 offense bi*ch..

SIT THE fu*k DOWN! LETS GET IT

DELETE THIS POST bi*ch...Thats all you good for when speaking to me...
so hold on homie cowboys only had injuries? if im not mistaken osi got hurt the third play of the game and never returned,a out of shape strahan had to play the whole game.sam madison the giants best corner didnt play either,sh*t look who was there starting corners that game r.w mcquaters who now is a dime corner and cory webster who lost his job to a rookie(ross) not to mention the the defense didnt start playing the agressive/attacking defense until week 3 against the skins and look how improved the defense been.oh did i mention jacobs got hurt second quater who wouldve sonned ur defense.bottom line is dont act like the cowboys was the only injured team,the giants had there injuries on both side of the ball that wouldve made a difference the cowboys wouldve put up no damn 45 points if they face the giants today!
 10-14-2007, 11:54 AM         #136
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[EVIL]fu*k the pats[/EVIL]
 10 years ago '05        #137
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66

389 - 50 STRK: 11 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 10 years ago '05        #138
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Props, I am right here with you. They will, fu*k all these bandwagon pats fans and everyone that listens to the dumb analysts on espn..Know this when every usually picks on team, the usual opposite happens. Public is usually wrong as sh*t. I can't wait to laugh at you fu*ks at the end of this one, its gonna be closer than alot of people think if not a win.
 10-14-2007, 12:01 PM         #139
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean,I'm not a Cowboys fan but i just hate the Pats that much,so whoever they play i'm going to go with :D

Last edited by Mcmasterlock; 10-14-2007 at 12:02 PM..
 10-14-2007, 12:01 PM         #140
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully Cowboys get exposes for the frauds they are.

Or the pats take in alot of injuries.

Win win for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy