Official New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys (4:15 CBS)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
Patriots 47 62.67%
Cowboys 28 37.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
i hate the pats more than anyone, but they'll take it to the boys
 10-08-2007, 04:20 PM         #82
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 years since a playoff win is pretty sad.
 10-08-2007, 04:21 PM         #83
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
fu*k you come from lol, sh*t funny though;;this n*gga took the time to go find these gifs on each game they played against each of us..props
wasnt hard to find the Eagles and Boys. We havent played the Patriots in a long a.ss time tho. :banghead: Im hyped the whole NFC East gets to play them.
 10 years ago '05        #84
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Since we wanna speak on the past who got more superbowls..umm...lets see I think we have 5...how many u got..like I keep saying how did this thread get on the past, we talking about THIS YEAR..lol fu*king pathetic
 10-08-2007, 04:23 PM         #85
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your not even from Texas. Your a bandwagon fan. The way you type and spell I'm guessing you weren't even born when they won the last Super Bowl
 10 years ago '05        #86
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Your not even from Texas. Your a bandwagon fan. The way you type and spell I'm guessing you weren't even born when they won the last Super Bowl
you are such a dumb a.ss bi*ch..You a bandwagon Fan lol

You damn right I am not from texas, when the fu*k do you have to be born from one state to ride with a team from day 1 from another state, you sound stupid. Once again you keep owning yourself..You repping MIAMI bi*ch..305 TILL I DIE, HOW THE fu*k YOU SOUND.

Clown a.ss n*gga and yes I was born then, way before then, once again though you change subjects because I owned you in the last 2 topics, any other topic you wanna change to after you lose this one, you are a clown. What a waste of a wannabe mod.

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 04:29 PM..
 10-08-2007, 04:29 PM         #87
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly you weren't born in Texas so you saw them win and now your on there nuts.

Have you noticed you keep saying I was owned but no one else agrees? If anything you have been getting clowned and since page three you have 16 posts all with the Caps and none of them coherent.

If you quote me, this will probaly be the 20th consecutive post you have quoted me. Went to school in Miami was born in Boston. Get ya knowledge up.
 10 years ago '05        #88
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Exactly you weren't born in Texas so you saw them win and now your on there nuts.

Have you noticed you keep saying I was owned but no one else agrees? If anything you have been getting clowned and since page three you have 16 posts all with the Caps and none of them coherent.

If you quote me, this will probaly be the 20th consecutive post you have quoted me.
So your whole diffence now is that I am a bandwaggon jumper, lol I have been repping Terrance Newman in my Avator since I been on BX..Dumb a.ss n*ggas. If you notice, no one has back sh*t you said at all, besides fu*king pats fans, and all because no one has said anything does not mean they don't agree with me, fu*k you quote me just as much I quote you. I love making you look stupid...Dude I been repping Dallas for forever, do you think I would waste my time if I was a bandwagon jumper on this thread, seriously. I know more about the Dallas cowboys history now and in the past, than you know about your fu*king bandwaggon jumping patriots a.ss. I been talking sh*t about Terrance Newman being one of the top 3 corners in the league for the past 3 years on here, check the threads n*gga..have you seen anyone agree with you saying I am a bandwaggon jumper fu*k no bi*ch. Matter of fu*king fact since you think I am not a true boys fan, I want you to find a fu*king post on here of me repping another team besides Dallas since I join BX in 05...Anyone for that matter find one damn post to expose me. lets get it bi*ch!

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 04:39 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #89
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
sh*ts weak saying that if you aint from the state of the team you rep your a bandwaggoner and sh*t

i been a fan since the early days of Emmitt but i was born in Jerz.... dont even matter, i gotta like a team by default cause they play in the same state?

thats corny
 10 years ago '05        #90
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
sh*ts weak saying that if you aint from the state of the team you rep your a bandwaggoner and sh*t

i been a fan since the early days of Emmitt but i was born in Jerz.... dont even matter, i gotta like a team by default cause they play in the same state?

thats corny

Exactly, this n*gga sound stupid as sh*t..Matter Fact we should have a damn poll up..See where n*ggas is from compared to there favorite team..

SO MY TEAMS ARE

DALLAS-NFL
UNC-CBB
MIAMI-CFB
NJ Nets-NBA

So if I am not from those states where my teams are, I am a bandwaggon fan, you sound retarded as fu*k and lost all what credibility you had..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 04:43 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #91
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 RakimAllahNY said:

[pic - click to view]

Patriots>Cowboys

thats a good one my n*gga
 10-08-2007, 04:44 PM         #92
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
got the Pats in this one...NFC is like the Triple A of football compared to the AFC , going to be a hell of a game though
You used to be able to make the case top to bottom AFC was better but you can't even do that anymore. While I admit that the Pats and Colts are the two best teams, besides that the AFC is doo doo. What the hell happened to KC, Denver and San Diego?? fu*k Bill Belicheat and fu*k Dallas.
 10 years ago '04        #93
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:

You damn right I am not from texas, when the fu*k do you have to be born from one state to ride with a team from day 1 from another state, y
according to a few on here in college football you cant be a fan unless you graduated from there

I lasted 1 year at AU :applause:

Ra always rides with The U and Boston teams.... not bandwagon ... well not anymore now that USC lost.. fu*kin witcha
 10-08-2007, 04:46 PM         #94
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry I got no respect for n*gga's who like the top teams. And I'm guessing most of you started watching football around Emmit, Troy Irvin were winning Super Bowls. Which is garbage.

Might as well Rep, Yanks, USC, Lakers and UNC Duke Basketball. Your all playing yourself if you wouldn't clown on someone if they said they started liking Dallas once they went 5-0
 10 years ago '04        #95
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i want to see the ravens, cowboys and colts embarrass the patriots.... and i really want to see moss/brady take some hits..
damn... i thought you gave boxden up.... fuk
 10 years ago '06        #96
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 RakimAllahNY said:
I'm sorry I got no respect for n*gga's who like the top teams. And I'm guessing most of you started watching football around Emmit, Troy Irvin were winning Super Bowls. Which is garbage.

Might as well Rep, Yanks, USC, Lakers and UNC Duke Basketball. Your all playing yourself if you wouldn't clown on someone if they said they started liking Dallas once they went 5-0
i started reppin when they were winning SBs cause thats when i started watching football as a young a.ss nig

dont matter tho.... i was around for the 5 losing seasons the past 11 years including when we went 5-11 3 straight years

Dallas the only non hometown team i rep but it aint got sh*t to do with ridin d*ck

MLB - yanks
NBA - nets
NFL - cowboys
NCAA - dont rep, just wanna see good games, been to a few Rutgers games tho
 10 years ago '05        #97
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

No one said they would not clown on someone if they started liking Dallas if they were 5-0, thats not point here, I think everyone in this thread so far is Dallas fan, not sure. I am focus on other sh*t right now, and if you are talking about me, you lost again, and your post is pointless... I might as well say you a bandwaggon patriots fan since all of a sudden they are 5-0 lol..I bet you was not a patriots fan before they won there superbowls, sh*t how would I know though. I don't, you don't see me questioning you, how can I, because I really don't know.
 10 years ago '04        #98
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i want to see the ravens, cowboys and colts embarrass the patriots.... and i really want to see moss/brady take some hits..
that's because you've strangely devoted a ridiculous amount of time to hating the pats....as a fan who was there for YEARS while we sucked, we deserve all the success we've had
 10-08-2007, 05:03 PM         #99
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly i dunno if we ready for the pats .. but hopefully we beat them fu*kboys ... anywho lets see what happens in tonites game ... then we well see what happens with the pats ...
 10 years ago '05        #100
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 570 570
damn already 5 pages for this game thread?? katcha is at it again...

let's just hope the cowboys can be a better opposition than the chargers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago