Official New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys (4:15 CBS)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
Patriots 47 62.67%
Cowboys 28 37.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-08-2007, 03:48 PM         #61
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch...I will owned your a.ss again..Our defense has improve every fu*king week..The only reason PLax got off was because we basically started a rookie on him the whole game instead of Anthony Henry...Terrance Newman, A top 3 corner in the league was injured bi*ch...Damn I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about that game..If both our starters were playing that game his a.ss would not done sh*t..Terrance Newman would shut his a.ss down..Let fu*king Samuel not fu*king play and see what happens if Plax plays basically a fourth year rookie who never saw the field, you saw what happen when both our starters are playing at the same fu*king time bi*ch, they shut down sh*t...Our pass D has improve fu*king week...We lead the league in turnovers and interceptions..Anthony Henry leads the league in interception, and he is hurt this game and could be out the pats game..We not gone get expose in sh*t if anything we gone prove you dumb fu*ks wrong...We rank in the top 10 in Dand will improve more tonight and number 1 offense bi*ch..

SIT THE fu*k DOWN! LETS GET IT

DELETE THIS POST bi*ch...Thats all you good for when speaking to me...

Writing paragraphs=FEELINGS CAUGHT. @ you wasting 5 mins of your life writing that horrible a.ss paragraph and me not even reading it.

WIN A PLAYOFF GAME IN THE NEXT DECADE THEN SPEAK TO ME.
 10-08-2007, 03:54 PM         #62
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ lol I woulda waited till this game tho at least. They didn't even make a official Bills vs Cowboys thread yet.
 10 years ago '05        #63
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
 FACEMOB1 said:
this thread is not about the eagles, its about the whipping yall are going to recieve at the hand of the pats..... and until you beat us keep talkin that sh*t homeboy....gettin swept last year still hurt dont it? or is it the fact that we been divison champs 5 outta the last 6 years? or maybe its the fact that yall havent won a playoff game in ten years?....whatever the reason maybe no need to be salty, the pats will end your undefeated season thats for sure
Last year you swept us huh? Since we wanna speak on past sh*t, I think uh yea maybe, We swept you bi*ches the year before...If you wanna talk about playoffs, when the fu*k have yall ever won a damn superbowl

Last time I check we won 5...how the many the eagles have since you want to speak on the past.....sh*t fu*king doughnuts....0000000000000000000000000000000000000 000

Shut your dumb a.ss , Like I said we speaking on this year, thats how I know you'll some dumb n*ggas on here..get this sh*t, we talking about this year, do see me saying sh*t about how you guys are the biggests losers ever, never when sh*t when you get there..jesus christ look what happen to phillie in baseball I can go on and on, but I am talking about this year, and you sh*theads are garbage...like I said you better jump on another teams d*ck that has at least a chance at beating us because you fu*king dead birds, don't have a chance in fu*king hell..
 10 years ago '05        #64
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

Writing paragraphs=FEELINGS CAUGHT. @ you wasting 5 mins of your life writing that horrible a.ss paragraph and me not even reading it.

WIN A PLAYOFF GAME IN THE NEXT DECADE THEN SPEAK TO ME.
Another dumb a.ss post by a pats fan again.. and me writing opinion is wanting to show how much more of a dumbass you are...my feelings are not getting caught up in anything, are you mad you don't have anything meaning with substance to say back..fu*king kids i swear..

You lose, if you notice no one has argued back, all you have to say is dumbsh*t....

You guys are pathetic...Pats fan..fu*king joke

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 03:58 PM..
 10-08-2007, 03:57 PM         #65
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
ummm...the seahawks lost to the cardinals 20-23 in week 2...
so i missed one

but the point was made
 10-08-2007, 03:58 PM         #66
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is so mad. I don't have to say sh*t were undefeated and 2nd in offense and 2nd in defense. Now STFU and win a playoff game then you can speak to a Patriots fan. Your beneath me and I don't even know why I'm even speaking to a groupie a.ss n*gga like you.
 10 years ago '05        #67
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
^ real rap ra

RIDE THAT d*ck bi*ch..u love it don't you..
 10 years ago '05        #68
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
This n*gga is so mad. I don't have to say sh*t were undefeated and 2nd in offense and 2nd in defense. Now STFU and win a playoff game then you can speak to a Patriots fan. Your beneath me and I don't even know why I'm even speaking to a groupie a.ss n*gga like you.

HAS ANYONE NOTICE, no one still has argued back with me about my post lol...U LOSE...

^^^^^ joke...lol We #1 in offense #2 in pass D, # 5 in rush D...Excuses...Read my sig, you think because you a fu*king bookie you above..CLOWN a.ss n*gga, read my sig bi*ch...You bad wagon jumping Pats fan..fu*kING CLOWN..you respond to me because if you don't say sh*t, you will get embarrass even more...

DELETE MY POST bi*ch...fu*king clown..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 04:04 PM..
 10-08-2007, 04:04 PM         #69
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this guy who was know where to be seen after the Cowgirls choked (again) but now hes the biggest fans. Just another Dallas Cowboys fan from the East Coast probaly.
 10 years ago '05        #70
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
This n*gga is so hurt sh*t aint even funny anymore.....but i guess not winnin a playoff game in ten years will do that to you

So your response back to me is that I am hurt..lol right We 4-0 and you guys are 1-3, lets see who's hurt..ummm...don't think to hard..

All because I have knowledge and know how to speak, back my responses back i'm hurt..you still ain't argued you sh*t back against me, just another dumb post..Like I said we talking about this year and the pats game, where the past playoffs games come from...When a superbowl bi*ch...clowns..
 10 years ago '05        #71
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
@ this guy who was know where to be seen after the Cowgirls choked (again) but now hes the biggest fans. Just another Dallas Cowboys fan from the East Coast probaly.

WOW, is that your only response back, are you fu*king serious....lol YOU ARE fu*kING PATHETIC.....everybody on this fu*king board knows I been a cowboys fan since i been on here, why the fu*k you think I am backing them till I die...who the fu*k are you..bandwaggon jumping patriots bi*ch......

YOU ARE A fu*kING JOKE of a bookie...it a waste of time speaking to you..talking to you is like talking to a little kid..no meaningful arguement, valid points, nothing..what a waste..

NEXT...
 10-08-2007, 04:10 PM         #72
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feelings CAUGHT.. Any one who is actually a real Cowboy fan gonna add an input.
 10 years ago '05        #73
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
its all good son, the season is long....sh*t is only a quarter done so i aint trippin....and either way we could have five wins and i would still be here reppin my team win or lose....unlike you who was GHOST after that playoff debacle

you right about the long season....but you wrong about being ghost wtf..we lost..its the end of the season..I can't even remember how I long I rep Dallas..I was with them when we went through the 3 straight 5-11 seasons, get the fu*k outta here..Never question my loyality of integrity...Ask all the Dallas boys on here, who been repping Dallas...tricks are for kids son...
 10 years ago '06        #74
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 The Utmost said:
this thread early as fu*k imagine y'all lose to the bills tonight...gonna look real stupid looking at the pats 6 days in advance
ummm.... a Pats fan made this thread dog

anyway you know i got them Boys
 10 years ago '05        #75
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Feelings CAUGHT.. Any one who is actually a real Cowboy fan gonna add an input.
I don't need any of my boys on here...I can defend us all my myself, they can just watch and see my continue to own you...You have not said anything meaningful yet...lol CLOWN a.ss BOOKIE..Read my sig n*gga...
 10 years ago '05        #76
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
ummm.... a Pats fan made this thread dog

anyway you know i got them Boys
Exactly, fu*king idiots man...n*ggas keep owning themselves..
 10-08-2007, 04:14 PM         #77
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
I don't need any of my boys on here...I can defend us all my myself, they can just watch and see my continue to own you...You have not said anything meaningful yet...lol CLOWN a.ss BOOKIE..Read my sig n*gga...

DymeKatcha said:
ALL BOYS GO IN THE PATRIOTS / CINCI THREAD..They talking sh*t...I'm holding it down!

Feelings caught again. And thats 12 consecutive posts you have quoted me. You stay on my Nuts
 10 years ago '05        #78
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

Feelings caught again.

DUMB a.ss POST AGAIN.... CLOWN a.ss n*gga..ON MY NUTS CONSTANTLY, YOU RESPONDING TO ME bi*ch

I LOVE MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID, how does it feel? lmfao

by the way that post in the dallas thread was made last week, not today..lmao lame a.ss....

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 04:18 PM..
 10-08-2007, 04:18 PM         #79
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pointless endless arguing :sleepy:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #80
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Pointless endless arguing :sleepy:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k you come from lol, sh*t funny though;;this n*gga took the time to go find these gifs on each game they played against each of us..props
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy