Official New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys (4:15 CBS)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
Patriots 47 62.67%
Cowboys 28 37.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-14-2007, 11:19 PM         #761
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
should be interesting, cant wait to get that game back once yall lose to them, yall play in foxbourgh or that sh*thole in dc?
Foxborough
 10 years ago '04        #762
{XtoDaZ}  OP
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 546 546
 RakimAllahNY said:
True that, real talk right there. But damn Dyme was so sure his secondary was good. Remember they asked me to name one weakness and I said pass defense and they all said "That was week one, who cares about week one, our pass defense is good" "Terrance Newman is back". How did that work out for you guys?

And I can talk like this cause when my teams get beat I always show back up and listen to all the bullsh*t. And that last touchdown was my favorite.
Dyme got exposed with all his stupid Newman statements and pass defense sh*t Dyme i told you yall would take a L
 10-15-2007, 04:35 AM         #763
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tom Brady needs to bang the sh!t out of more actresses and models so that he'll throw for 70 TDs in a season
 10 years ago '05        #764
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Its all good, Newman didn't play bad,that first touchdown on newman was not on Newman, it was a zone coverage, he let moss go to the safety, and I can't remember Newman getting burn't for another TD and how did I get exposed when our other Starting DB was not playing, did you really think we were not going to miss the A. Henry, that n*gga that was leading the league in Interceptions, come on lets be real, but did even bring that sh*t up before the game, so get the fu*k outta here, the same n*gga that was playing plax the first game was starting again. just our other DB"S were not playing as good as they should, We really did miss anthony henry...why you think Welker and stallworth got off. ROY did look loss out there like a bi*ch though, Like I said I take the loss like a man, I'm good. Just can't wait for both our DB's to finally get healthy and for our other DB's to get more experience under there belt.

P.S. I will always defend my team to the death regardless win or lose. We can't win them all, but I will show support regardless. Lets get it.

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-15-2007 at 10:36 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #765
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nah, its his offensive line.... there are a ton of qbs that could make plays when they're untouched/pressured
how much time did peyton have per play during the season he broke the record? you flip flop almost as hard as you take peyton's d*ck in your mouth
 10-15-2007, 12:05 PM         #766
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by s0uThSiDe; 10-15-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 10-15-2007, 12:09 PM         #767
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
how much time did peyton have per play during the season he broke the record? you flip flop almost as hard as you take peyton's d*ck in your mouth
haha the diff is, manning calls out the blitz checks, changes plays (or pretends to), as well as protections to make it easier for his o-line. in brady's system he doesnt do nearly as much as peyton does.

back to the game. damn, afc has got the superbowl on lock again.
 10-15-2007, 12:12 PM         #768
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s0uThSiDe said:

[pic - click to view]

:banghead::finger:
 10 years ago '04        #769
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 ARbz1353 said:
haha the diff is, manning calls out the blitz checks, changes plays (or pretends to), as well as protections to make it easier for his o-line. in brady's system he doesnt do nearly as much as peyton does.

back to the game. damn, afc has got the superbowl on lock again.
brady calls out blitz checks, changes plays and shifts protections
 10-15-2007, 02:00 PM         #770
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
brady calls out blitz checks, changes plays and shifts protections
ive already discussed this somewhere else, the plays are designed alot for max protect to brady. and if you watch the game close enough, you see his o line pointing out backers and db's and calling out protects. Brady does do it, but nearly as much or as well as manning.
 10 years ago '04        #771
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
i'm glad people still think the Pats are cheaters, because while you guys run ur mouths from Monday to Sunday pregame during 5th quarter we've won by at least 3 TD's and everyone says what happened. You played the Patriots thats what happened. Yeah and classless td at the end, no classless is calling our superbowls tainted when that rule didn't even come into effect until the year 2006. we won our superbowls 2001, 2003, 2004, so fu*k everyone calling us cheaters, and fu*k the cowboys, original 81 my a.ss. I had my popcorn, and I had some thing to drink for the week. Redskins beat the Pats, lol, wow, ur not serious, i think the dolphins have a better chance, plus ur playing at New England, soo ur basically screwed.
 10-15-2007, 08:09 PM         #772
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

@ this cat showing up at the end and responding to everyone's post in 1 big @ss paragraph.
 10 years ago '06        #773
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^^

@ this cat showing up at the end and responding to everyone's post in 1 big @ss paragraph.

c/s fu*k that dude he is a douche bag
 10 years ago '04        #774
cledee23 
space
space
Yessss, and the Cowboys are no longer 5-0, soo tell TO and company to quit bi*ching about cameras, and worry about winning against the Giants next week
 10 years ago '04        #775
cledee23 
space
space
When we play teams from the NFC its like not even a question who's gonna win, look the stats up, so this thread shouldn't have even been made, cause everyone knew who was gonna win, so please stop crying about me coming at the end, just because i dont post 24/7 like u. PATS 6-0, Cowboys 5-1, next question please.
 10-16-2007, 01:31 AM         #776
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cledee23 said:
Yessss, and the Cowboys are no longer 5-0, soo tell TO and company to quit bi*ching about cameras, and worry about winning against the Giants next week
We don't even play the Giants next week Kermitt...just go back to what the fu*k you were doing before you decided to log back into boxden after 3 years.

...and get that fake @ss picture of Jon B out ya avy, it's embarrassing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy