Official New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys (4:15 CBS)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
Patriots 47 62.67%
Cowboys 28 37.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-14-2007, 07:45 PM         #741
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the fu*k all the haters at? Your team is a bunch of scrubs. You guys don't even deserve to be on the same field as us. Getcha popcorn ready? For what the a.ss whopping we just put down?
 10-14-2007, 07:47 PM         #742
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch...I will owned your a.ss again..Our defense has improve every fu*king week..The only reason PLax got off was because we basically started a rookie on him the whole game instead of Anthony Henry...Terrance Newman, A top 3 corner in the league was injured bi*ch...Damn I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about that game..If both our starters were playing that game his a.ss would not done sh*t..Terrance Newman would shut his a.ss down..Let fu*king Samuel not fu*king play and see what happens if Plax plays basically a fourth year rookie who never saw the field, you saw what happen when both our starters are playing at the same fu*king time bi*ch, they shut down sh*t...Our pass D has improve fu*king week...We lead the league in turnovers and interceptions..Anthony Henry leads the league in interception, and he is hurt this game and could be out the pats game..We not gone get expose in sh*t if anything we gone prove you dumb fu*ks wrong...We rank in the top 10 in Dand will improve more tonight and number 1 offense bi*ch..

SIT THE fu*k DOWN! LETS GET IT

DELETE THIS POST bi*ch...Thats all you good for when speaking to me...

Hows your fu*king Pass defense now? 5 TD's
 10 years ago '05        #743
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lol. Rakim loves to talk sh*t after the game. Its great really.
 10-14-2007, 07:52 PM         #744
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banghead::finger:
 10-14-2007, 07:52 PM         #745
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that a few n*gga's (Ellz n Texas) are alright. But these n*gga's was talking reckless. fu*k that our team SPANKED them. It shouldn't have even been that close. There secondary is straight a.ssssssssssssssssss
 10 years ago '06        #746
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
after watching that game, i was real disappointed in 1 player and 1 player only....newman got exposed. tackling coverage, everything...made the one nice play on the quick wr line of scrimmage pass, thats it
 10 years ago '05        #747
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
haha how bout dem cowgirls got ho3d out in they own dome
 10-14-2007, 08:02 PM         #748
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
fu*k that a few n*gga's (Ellz n Texas) are alright. But these n*gga's was talking reckless. fu*k that our team SPANKED them. It shouldn't have even been that close. There secondary is straight a.ssssssssssssssssss
Ya'll should've avy bet me when I asked, so for now I get to keep rockin this fine b*tch....

<-------:D
 10 years ago '04        #749
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
anybody see tony homo and to tryin to make excuses??
 10-14-2007, 08:23 PM         #750
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Hows your fu*king Pass defense now? 5 TD's
ahhh...it's good to have Brady and Moss on your fantasy squad
 10 years ago '06        #751
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 RakimAllahNY said:

cmon ra i coulda swore i told u it would go down like this, nowhere did i see we would pull it off. i even said welker and stallworth would have field days on our sh*tty secondary which is exactly what happend.
 10-14-2007, 08:42 PM         #752
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
cmon ra i coulda swore i told u it would go down like this, nowhere did i see we would pull it off. i even said welker and stallworth would have field days on our sh*tty secondary which is exactly what happend.
True that, real talk right there. But damn Dyme was so sure his secondary was good. Remember they asked me to name one weakness and I said pass defense and they all said "That was week one, who cares about week one, our pass defense is good" "Terrance Newman is back". How did that work out for you guys?

And I can talk like this cause when my teams get beat I always show back up and listen to all the bullsh*t. And that last touchdown was my favorite.
 10-14-2007, 08:48 PM         #753
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont worry Cowboys fans the Redskins will shut Brady down in 2 weeks we may not win but that n*gga aint getting more than 2 TD real talk.
 10 years ago '06        #754
jj01 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
True that, real talk right there. But damn Dyme was so sure his secondary was good. Remember they asked me to name one weakness and I said pass defense and they all said "That was week one, who cares about week one, our pass defense is good" "Terrance Newman is back". How did that work out for you guys?

And I can talk like this cause when my teams get beat I always show back up and listen to all the bullsh*t. And that last touchdown was my favorite.

well fans that actually knew our team, knew what and where the flaws were and if you didnt say pass defense u would be kidding yourself. hopefully henry can get back soon, esp before all these division games.

damn ra u cold blooded for that 1
 10 years ago '06        #755
jj01 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Dont worry Cowboys fans the Redskins will shut Brady down in 2 weeks we may not win but that n*gga aint getting more than 2 TD real talk.

should be interesting, cant wait to get that game back once yall lose to them, yall play in foxbourgh or that sh*thole in dc?
 10 years ago '05        #756
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Andre3000 said:
LMAO.
 10-14-2007, 08:58 PM         #757
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
I won't put money on ya'll, but your secondary has a much better shot than ours did...we just couldn't stop Brady for sh*t.

jj01 said:
damn ra u cold blooded for that 1
Yeah he is...kickin us in the balls when we're down.
 10-14-2007, 11:07 PM         #758
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ The Rams nice season Maroon.
 10 years ago '04        #759
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 tommymm96 said:
anybody see tony homo and to tryin to make excuses??
they tried to blame it on penalties......romo talked about holding on 4th down and wade talkied about the PI...

cowboys got stomped:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

good day in philly
 10-14-2007, 11:16 PM         #760
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
they tried to blame it on penalties......romo talked about holding on 4th down and wade talkied about the PI...

cowboys got stomped:D:D:D:D:D

good day in philly
Stop it, you're still last in the division... @ that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago