Official New England Patriots @ Dallas Cowboys (4:15 CBS)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
Patriots 47 62.67%
Cowboys 28 37.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Cowboys
 10-08-2007, 02:28 PM         #42
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyway cowboys by 10 im out
 10 years ago '05        #43
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Just as I figured "The Cowboys didn't have a Schedule Lol but, who did any of the other good teams play? New England pissed on the browns WOW and Indy Bearly squeezed pass the Texans so what does that prove? Yall some hatin a bi*ches that's it. For the record Seattle is a.ss cheeks and Pittsburgh proved that last night. IMO cheating a55 N.E. will win the superbowl. Just get off of Dallas d*ck......
 10-08-2007, 02:38 PM         #44
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Steelers shut out a pretty good Seahawk team. The Colts missing 3 Pro Bowl type players mashed on a 3-1 Bucs team And the Chargers beat a Bears team that beat the other unbeaten team in the NFC
Outside of the COlts and Patriots.

Seahawks beat the Cardinals who beat the Steelers.... who beat the Seahawks

Packers beat the Chargers who beat the Bears... who beat the Packers....

u get wut im tryin to say. pple jus love sayin AFC dominates but that's really not the case this year

{XtoDaZ} said:
cmon stop kidding yourself...the AFC is far superior to the NFC, the AFC has won 4 straight Super Bowls...
ok. if you read anything i said. you'd know i was talkin about THIS year. not last year, or two years ago. and THIS year the NFL is a lot more balanced
 10-08-2007, 02:59 PM         #45
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Just as I figured "The Cowboys didn't have a Schedule Lol but, who did any of the other good teams play? New England pissed on the browns WOW and Indy Bearly squeezed pass the Texans so what does that prove? Yall some hatin a bi*ches that's it. For the record Seattle is a.ss cheeks and Pittsburgh proved that last night. IMO cheating a55 N.E. will win the superbowl. Just get off of Dallas d*ck......
so u would sit there and say the cowboys didnt have a schedule and then look at the pats schedule and think there's is stronger then ours? are u kidding me pats play 4 teams in the nfc east, who we see twice a year.. they got the dolphins, bills, jets who yall see twice a year 7 teams we share and still the pats have played no one with a winning record and your gonna tell me that we hatin? dude it aint hating it facts, seperate the two and get off the threads d*ck because u hating that there is folks in here who actually know what the hell is going on and not just making false judgements:finger::angry :
 10-08-2007, 03:00 PM         #46
Dislexsic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pats

16-0

Then

19-0
 10-08-2007, 03:02 PM         #47
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:

u get wut im tryin to say. pple jus love sayin AFC dominates but that's really not the case this year

ok. if you read anything i said. you'd know i was talkin about THIS year. not last year, or two years ago. and THIS year the NFL is a lot more balanced

i will agree up until this point there is alot of balance in the nfl this year, teams that were supposed to win are losing and there are those one hit wonder teams finally emerging, like the cardnials, texans although the texans still have much more to prove its been time for the cardnials to finally get more respect and blame the coach for that
 10-08-2007, 03:03 PM         #48
blackrobmayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas be on here talking just to talk most of which only yall watch sportscenter and then make bullsh*t statements for the real football heads i commend yall for the fakers eat a d*ck
 10 years ago '04        #49
{XtoDaZ}  OP
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Twelveinchez said:

does it matter...who cares about records, its all about matchups...i bet ya that Baltimore and San Diego could beat Arizona (Division Leader) and Carolina (Division Leader) and maybe Green Bay (Division Leader)...just admit it, NFC division leaders are garbage compared to the AFC ones, except maybe Dallas and we will see if that is true this Sunday
 10 years ago '04        #50
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
yall n*ggas k!ll me... anyway dont b surprised if dallas wins..
 10 years ago '05        #51
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 blackrobmayne said:
so u would sit there and say the cowboys didnt have a schedule and then look at the pats schedule and think there's is stronger then ours? are u kidding me pats play 4 teams in the nfc east, who we see twice a year.. they got the dolphins, bills, jets who yall see twice a year 7 teams we share and still the pats have played no one with a winning record and your gonna tell me that we hatin? dude it aint hating it facts, seperate the two and get off the threads d*ck because u hating that there is folks in here who actually know what the hell is going on and not just making false judgements:finger::angry :

No I am saying that's what Everyone is saying and it's pissing me off. The Colts, N.E., and the steelers and weak schedules that's all.
 10 years ago '05        #52
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 RakimAllahNY said:
Your a fu*king idiot. You asked what part of the Cowboys team could be exposed and I answered. Its not my fault your team get shredded by Eli and Plax. And our hype is warranted seeing as we went to the AFC Championship game with this team. You n*gga's aint won a playoff game in a decade.

Shut the fu*k up bi*ch...I will owned your a.ss again..Our defense has improve every fu*king week..The only reason PLax got off was because we basically started a rookie on him the whole game instead of Anthony Henry...Terrance Newman, A top 3 corner in the league was injured bi*ch...Damn I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about that game..If both our starters were playing that game his a.ss would not done sh*t..Terrance Newman would shut his a.ss down..Let fu*king Samuel not fu*king play and see what happens if Plax plays basically a fourth year rookie who never saw the field, you saw what happen when both our starters are playing at the same fu*king time bi*ch, they shut down sh*t...Our pass D has improve fu*king week...We lead the league in turnovers and interceptions..Anthony Henry leads the league in interception, and he is hurt this game and could be out the pats game..We not gone get expose in sh*t if anything we gone prove you dumb fu*ks wrong...We rank in the top 10 in Dand will improve more tonight and number 1 offense bi*ch..

SIT THE fu*k DOWN! LETS GET IT

DELETE THIS POST bi*ch...Thats all you good for when speaking to me...

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 03:36 PM..
 10-08-2007, 03:26 PM         #53
Skin Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got my pats on dis one, they always perform against the good teams.....Ben Watson is starting to get involved wit da O....I think Pats do it up
 10 years ago '04        #54
{XtoDaZ}  OP
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 DymeKatcha said:
Shut the fu*k up bi*ch...I will owned your a.ss again..Our defense has improve every fu*king week..The only reason PLax got off was because we basically started a rookie on him the whole game instead of Anthony Henry...Terrance Newman, A top 3 corner in the league was injured bi*ch...Damn I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about that game..If both our starters were playing that game his a.ss would not done sh*t..Terrance Newman would shut his a.ss down..Let fu*king Samuel not fu*king play and see what happens if Plax plays basically a fourth year rookie who never saw the field, you saw what happen when both our starters are playing at the same fu*king time bi*ch, they shut down sh*t...Our pass D has improve fu*king week...We lead the league in turnovers and interceptions..Anthony Henry leads the league in interception, and he is hurt this game and could be out the pats game..We not gone get expose in sh*t if anything we gone prove you dumb fu*ks wrong...We rank in the top 10 in Dand will improve more tonight and number 1 offense bi*ch..

SIT THE fu*k DOWN! LETS GET IT
you mad?
 10 years ago '05        #55
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you mad?

Exactly, thats all you dumb a.ss pats fan have to say when I speak..no legitimate response back..Cause yall have no arguement..I am not mad at all..I just have to show you dumb a.ss pats fans what the deal is... Don't say stupid sh*t and I will not OWNED YOU..

P.S. Delete my post if you want bi*ch thats your only chance of quieting me, you know who I am talking to pu**y..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 03:35 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #56
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Pats gonna merk the cowgirls
Umm..Whats the buzzards Record... SIT DOWN bi*ch..Pats and Boys, not dead beat birds, you better jump on a legitimate teams d*ck that has a chance at beating us because you know the fu*king dead beat birds have no chance in hell.. 12 sacks allowed in one game against the fu*king GIANTS...get the fu*k outta here..
 10 years ago '05        #57
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Get em dyme
 10 years ago '05        #58
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Get em dyme

I try playboi...

n*ggas k!ll me, I swear...Peeps on hear Always talking that dumbsh*t, but they have no substance behind what they say, do your research before you speak to me or about my fu*kING BOYS

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-08-2007 at 03:43 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #59
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
another phuking excuse is all we have hurt players....... sh*t terry is out, Anthonys hurt, T.New hurt, J. ferg Hurt, and Greg Ells hurt.... These are all key fu*king players.
 10 years ago '05        #60
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Twelveinchez said:
ummm...the seahawks lost to the cardinals 20-23 in week 2...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now