The Official Why People Wont Let Canibus On Their Songs Anymore Thread!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2007, 03:32 PM         #61
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wilsonbyron said:
i dont know. marshall mathers come harder than cannibus to me. not the eminem of today, but fu*king marshall mathers. marshall mathers lp is sicker lyrically than anything you can cokure up
:thumbsdow marshall mather aint fu*kin with crooked I or kurupt on there worst days let alone royce the 5'9. if em was black he wouldnt even be in the discussion with royce trust me on this i remeber both of them when they came up together at the hip hop shop on 7 mile. royce taught em how to flow the way he does now i remeber the sh*t when em came out. and royce went to the highschool right around the way from me.
 10-08-2007, 03:33 PM         #62
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
"when i come thru, n*ggas stand stiller than statues, cause if i have to, ill battle your whole rap crew, then ill attack you with words thats obserd, and rip your fu*kin skin off just to get on your nerves".

IM DONE
 10-08-2007, 03:35 PM         #63
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the first poster on this page

n*gga Canibus sh*tted on Rakim brah.

Canibus is rarely outshined brah
 10-08-2007, 03:35 PM         #64
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Roscoe said:
Lyrically is is hard to find someone better, with a larger vocab and just be schoolin n*ggas

But old Ras Kass (before prison), and old 90s GZA are close to bis in the lyrical game
90S RASS KASS AND 90S KURUPT WERE THE ONLY BABY CANIBUS 's BACK THEN AND THEY ADMITTEDLY STOOD IN AWE OF HIM. REMEBER THE 4 HORSEMEN? THEY SAT UP AND PRAISED CANIBUS DURING THE HORSEMEN INTERVIEWS. THEY SAID HE WASNT OF THIS WORLD
 10-08-2007, 03:36 PM         #65
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
to the first poster on this page

n*gga Canibus sh*tted on Rakim brah.

Canibus is rarely outshined brah
as much as i love ra your right bra. on that celebrity deathmatch bis k!lled him
 10-08-2007, 03:38 PM         #66
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
fictional lyrics dont make you the goat in my opinion no matter how crazy it sounds
so nobodys the GOAT then u moron because everybody admittedly made up stories to ''paint'' pictures. from RAKIM TO CANIBUS TO JAY TO NAS all of them admitted to how you put it ''lying'' on wax. thats like saying a painter cant paint a picture unless hes benn there u fu*kin clown
 10-08-2007, 03:39 PM         #67
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK said:
90S RASS KASS AND 90S KURUPT WERE THE ONLY BABY CANIBUS 's BACK THEN AND THEY ADMITTEDLY STOOD IN AWE OF HIM. REMEBER THE 4 HORSEMEN? THEY SAT UP AND PRAISED CANIBUS DURING THE HORSEMEN INTERVIEWS. THEY SAID HE WASNT OF THIS WORLD
Rass kass can spit thought.I remember some time ago Canibus and rass Kass was spitten on the radio,and them n*ggas was going in
 10-08-2007, 03:52 PM         #68
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrUnK-N-MuNkY said:
Rass kass can spit thought.I remember some time ago Canibus and rass Kass was spitten on the radio,and them n*ggas was going in
the wake up show i remeber i loved that sh*t and rass is so underrated its ridiculous man fu*king ridiculous
 10-08-2007, 03:52 PM         #69
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo check the Avy 10 Gz and a Canibus CD
 10-08-2007, 03:57 PM         #70
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see the Cd

but who cash?
 10 years ago '04        #71
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
The thing that makes Canibus ill is the same thing that holds him back, which is his complex lyrics. The reason why he is slept on cuz his rhymes fly over n*ggaz heads. I never have a problem understandin what Bis is sayin, but ya typical rap listeners dont want to hear anything that makes them think.
 10 years ago '06        #72
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 DJ QUIK said:
the wake up show i remeber i loved that sh*t and rass is so underrated its ridiculous man fu*king ridiculous

i was jammin 2 of their freestyles earlier today, ras k!lled it but damn bis did what he usually does and even ras seemed like he was :wow: he ended up stoppin bis who was zoned the fu*k out.
 10-08-2007, 11:26 PM         #73
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
The thing that makes Canibus ill is the same thing that holds him back, which is his complex lyrics. The reason why he is slept on cuz his rhymes fly over n*ggaz heads. I never have a problem understandin what Bis is sayin, but ya typical rap listeners dont want to hear anything that makes them think.
i had a n*gga tell me today no lie that if CANIBUS would just ''dumb hisself down'' he would give him a listen. atleast he was honest.
 10 years ago '04        #74
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
GZA
Canibus
Rakim
NaS

My top 5 Lyricist
 10-09-2007, 02:01 AM         #75
DJ QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
GZA
Canibus
Rakim
NaS

My top 5 Lyricist
 10 years ago '04        #76
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
Too bad he doesnt know how to write a song which is why nobody care about him. He is lyrically great but when it comes to basic song writing that he failed horribly. It is sad when rappers with average ability can writes songs better than him. Its like how Luda got all the skills but is garbage on making songs.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-09-2007 at 08:43 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #77
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
papoose outshined canibus
 10 years ago '04        #78
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Too bad he doesnt know how to write a song which is why nobody care about him. He is lyrically great but when it comes to basic song writing that he failed horribly. It is sad when rappers with average ability can writes songs better than him. Its like how Luda got all the skills but is garbage on making songs.

the joke is...he DID that on his first album..people thought he was gonna just bring battle raps from beginning to end..then he dropped Can-I-Bus with concepts and songwriting along with battle raps...but weak beats..people complained that he changed it up from his battles raps that they knew him 4...so he drops 2000 B.C. (before Can-I-Bus) and does what people wanted..front to back battle raps, people still complained..and from that point on he's been like "fu*k yall, i'ma do what i want"
 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM         #79
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I hug the strip said:
papoose outshined canibus
outshined him on what? the most annoying voice?
 10 years ago '04        #80
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 DJ QUIK said:
i had a n*gga tell me today no lie that if CANIBUS would just ''dumb hisself down'' he would give him a listen. atleast he was honest.
Unfortunately alot of ppl feel this way bout intricate mcs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy