Oct 6 - 15-Year-Old Black Female Brutalized By Police in Florida

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #161
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
So the girl was out past her curfew walking with a bag of new supposedly stolen clothing. She is stopped by the officer. Instead of following directions she starts punching, kicking and screaming at the officer. The officer puts her in front of the camera so everyone can see how lil sista solja is acting and cover his a.ss since certain black folks have nothing else better to do than to cry racism. That girl is lucky I'm not a cop. I'd crack her head open with my MagLight. What that police department needs to do is hire black folks that hate n*ggas that way you Al Sharptons can't say sh*t.
 10-09-2007, 12:24 AM         #162
Ghost421  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are making this some big incident because they can. i woulda socked that bi*ch if she bit me too, whether she was black, white, hispanic, asian, whatever. You bite a cop, you face the consequences. bi*ch knew she was in the wrong; she kept saying sorry after she got her face knocked.
 10-09-2007, 12:27 AM         #163
Domic462  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
That girl could of been white, same sh*t would of happened. All she had to do was fu*king listen, she took advantage of the fact that she is a girl. That's a bi*ch a.ss move. I don't see how this even becomes a race issue though
So it's okay then to hit a 15 year old girl in the face?

My 5 year old female cousins bite when they get ma, so according to your "rules" I have the right to jab them in the face even though I'm the older figure who should act like it.
 10 years ago '07        #164
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
Come on you would be dumb not to call this Police Brutality over a simple curfew.
 10-09-2007, 01:01 AM         #165
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism is the cause, reverse racism is the effect
 10-09-2007, 09:17 AM         #166
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White cop beating down a black person, but I'm wrong if I say it's

racist?
 10 years ago '06        #167
sno0gans 
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
its a little girl you sloppy pig
 10 years ago '04        #168
dablackcasper 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
she shoulda did what he said, because she was jus being contained/restrained to be taken home... only reason she caught a charge was doin everything but what she should have done!!! MMOOOOMMMMAAAAA!! lawd!!!
 10 years ago '06        #169
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,737 | Props total: 8924 8924
im not promotin negativity or nuffin but dat shyt wuz funny when he stole her n wus like "DONT BITE ME!!!!!!!" but he really didnt have to steal her then pepper spray her dat shyt could close ya throat up
 10 years ago '06        #170
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
i don't see nothin wrong with dat cuz if he was a real racist after she bit him he could of really did some damage like throw her on the floor put his knees in her back str8 rodney king him and when he maced her it was mostly on her neck just to get the fume in her eyes not the actual spray so i seen alot worse so she lucky not like the pig n*ggas where i live dat girl would of been beat down to a stick and he kept pleading with her miss stop i don't wanna use force miss please your to little just stop resisiting and put your hands behind your back so she deserved that one
 10 years ago '05        #171
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
lucky i am not a cop, i would of givin that bi*ch some stick time and broke her cherry, then forced her to smoke crack to destroy her credibility

i do not give a sh*t if she was black or white,

Last edited by Opm; 10-09-2007 at 10:59 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #172
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 1201 1201
Its Not Racism.
She Was Resisting Arrest.
She Did Bite Him.
It's Past Curfew So She Had To Get Dealt With.

But!

He Did Not Have To Use Excessive Force.
And It Obvious His Mood Changed After She Bit Him.
He Punched Her.
He Mased Her.

That 15yr Old Girl Could Be No More Than 100lbs. How Hard Is It To Subdue Her?
 10 years ago '05        #173
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 1201 1201
You Know The Officer Was Playing It Up For The Camera Right? They Probably Might Use This To Evalaute His Training.

Damn U Know What? I Wanna Install A Video Camera In My Car. At The End Of The Month, Those Muhfukkas Would Make Up Anything To Give You A Ticket.
 10-09-2007, 11:30 AM         #174
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This girl is a joke. If someone bit me like that, I'd spray a load of pepper spray in their face too...wtf? What is she, some kind of dog?? ....bitin people n sh*t lol
 10-09-2007, 11:49 AM         #175
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt see the video as I am at school, but from what it sounds like, the officer was just doing his job. She bit him and resisted, and was kicking around, and yes, even if someone is that much smaller than you, when they are just kicking around and moving all over the place, it isnt the easiest thing to do to subdue them...
 10-09-2007, 12:12 PM         #176
BlueMagic07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
FORT PIERCE - A 15-year-old girl is facing a felony battery charge from a curfew violation incident in which a city police officer struck and pepper sprayed her after she bit him — actions shown in a police videotape released Thursday.

Fort Pierce Police Chief Sean Baldwin said he stands by how Officer Dan Gilroy handled the July arrest.

“It is shocking to see that a police officer has had to use that level of force against a child,” Baldwin said Thursday night. “But ... my opinion is he responded appropriately and in accordance with our policies.

“I do not expect my officers to stand there and allow a child or an adult to bite them,” he added.

Gilroy was trying to handcuff Shelwanda Riley, 15, of the 300 block of South 25th Street, for breaking the city’s curfew when she became increasingly violent and bit him, according to the police report.

Gilroy dragged the girl to the front of his car, dodging her kicks and swings and activating his in-car video camera to record the remainder of the encounter, his report said.

At one point, she “clamped down on my hand/wrist and I felt immediate pain shot up my arm,” the officer wrote. “The pain was shocking, and I thought the suspect was going to extract a large piece of flesh from my hand.”

Riley was in court Thursday and had her case scheduled to go to trial Nov. 28. She faces a felony charge of battery on a law-enforcement officer and misdemeanor charge of resisting an officer or obstructing justice without violence.

Last week, Baldwin received a call from the Public Defender’s Office expressing concerns the girl’s family had about the video recording of the arrest.

Baldwin asked the Public Defender’s Office to have Riley’s family contact him, but he said he hasn’t heard from them.

Gilroy, who was wearing cut-resistant gloves that protected him from serious injury, struck the 100-pound girl in response to the bite, the report said.

“(She) left a large amount of saliva on my wrist as she took a full bite,” the officer wrote. “My wrist was red and slightly bruised, but there was no broken skin.”

Gilroy was responding to a 911 call about a suspicious couple walking the area of 24th Street and Boston Avenue with full garbage bags, when he met up with Riley at about 1:50 a.m.

She was carrying a bag of what appeared to be new clothing, the officer reported.

Photos provided by the Fort Pierce Police Department show scars on Riley’s wrist that Baldwin says “happens when people that are handcuffed resist by pulling away.

“They actually get scrapes, abrasions on the wrist,” he said.

I in no way advocate the police or racism...but they shoulda beat her...you don't bite someone period..I mean fu*k, if someone bite me, that'd be me handling it nice..I'd prolly shove bleach down their throat and make them drink it while I was knocking the sh*t out of them...
 10-09-2007, 04:07 PM         #177
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day no grown a.ss fu*kin man ever has the right to punch a 15 yr old girl, no matter her color or what she did. Unless she was trying to put his eye out or take a chunk out his nutsack he was in the wrong. I'm cool with him using the pepper spray and all that, cuz thats what its for. n*gga supposed to use that instead of hitting her.

I'm pretty sure if I bust my girl in the face right now the police ain't gonne be givin a fu*k bout no, "But she bit my hand" excuse outta my mouth. They gonna have my a.ss in cuffs and stuffed in the back seat. T

The whole concept of the police is fu*ked up when you think about it. The majority of the time officers be roughing your a.ss up even when you tryna cooperate, but if you try to defend yourself you fu*ked and lookin at charges of resisting arrest and a.ssaulting an officer.
 10-09-2007, 04:10 PM         #178
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiiieeetttt .. if dat bi*ch woulda bit me, i don't give a fu*k if u black or white 15 or 51 .. i'mma clock yo bi*ch a.ss. wtf is wrong with you ?!
 10 years ago '05        #179
diplomats bitch 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 4 4
man fu*k all cops i give a fu*k which state or city they in
 10 years ago '04        #180
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
Way too much sh*t to read through in this piece.

But my 2 cents.

It seemed like the cop was being very patient at first. I mean he told her was he was doing. He asked her to stop resisting, etc. You saw him trying to put her arms behind her back. What was he supposed to break 'em? Yea he could have easily forced her to do it but he wasn't trying to use excessive force.

Granted he shouldn't have hit her. But for those of you with pets. When you cat scratches you, or your dog nips at you, I know with me, it's instinctual to smack 'em. It's like for that 1.5sec. you're not really thinking. And it was only one hit. He didn't beat on her.

The pepper spray was a little over the top, but she bit him. He didn't know what she was gonna do. She coulda started swingin, kickin, etc, etc. It's called precaution.

This isn't racist.

Fools act like resisting arrest ain't against the law.

Who knows. He could have tried to talk to her and she gave him fake info. Or something to that effect. This obviously wasn't a hate crime.

Maybe the dumb bi*ch will know to listen to a cop when he's arresting you, and hopefully think twice before you a.ssult one.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 10-09-2007 at 05:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago