Oct 6 - 15-Year-Old Black Female Brutalized By Police in Florida

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10-08-2007, 06:25 AM         #121
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol omg all these stupid racist bulletin. the threadstarter can't even fin dit in the news. so he just posted a video. WRONG SECTION.. lol and racist bulletin always get over 100 posts...n*ggaz are always worried bout the whit eman when its the black man thats k!lling themselves. its more black on black crime then white on black crime.. REAL TALK
 10 years ago '04        #122
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Look goddamnit. If you're black, don't resist.

The same thing COULD happen to a white person for resisting, but it WILL happen to you if you're black. It's a given. DON'T violate curfew, keep your nose clean and then you'll be straight.

I've never had any type of trouble with the cops. I get pulled over, all of my info is out the window ready for the officer. They usually don't keep me any longer than 15 minutes.

That bi*ch was dumb. And so were her parents. Why was she out so late? Bet if she kept her a.ss in the house, she wouldn't have been treated this way.
 10-08-2007, 08:35 AM         #123
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid bi*ch

the man did what he had to, maybe excessive but i doubt he was thinking about codes of practice at the time,and no i doubt he thinking of race either u yanks really are plugged right into the racism machine arnet u
 10 years ago '04        #124
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
everyone keep saying she broke curfew, but the question is what time is curfew where they at. I seen the video on TV the clock on the dashboard video said it was 7:22 when she was getting arrested. I don't believe its racism but if a 200 hundred pound cop can't control a hundred pound female he doesn't need to in the force
 10-08-2007, 09:07 AM         #125
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she wasnt getting arrested at first..she was about to be detained thats the word i was looking for...what a coincidence i was looking at COPS yesterday and they explained the difference between arresting someone and detaining someone..but you still put them both in cuffs.
 10-08-2007, 09:15 AM         #126
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
did he really have to punch her in the face?

seems like he just got mad that she bit him and decided to get his revenge.

she shouldnt have resisted though. but i guarantee that would have went differently if it was a white girl instead of black. no race card
the punching in the face was prolly a reaction, cuz if someone bit me like that my 1st reaction prolly would be to punch them to. i mean im indifferent because anything sorta brutal like that bothers me whether the person did something wrong or not, but he did tell her several times to calm the fu*k down, i cant say that id crucify him for his actions.

But whats up wit that early a.ss curfew, its 7:22
 10 years ago '06        #127
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
The curfew is from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. The time of this was 1:50 according to reports. That clock is either wrong or I dunno what time format they're using. If a 200 pound man has a struggling 15 year old resisting him, then he has to be careful. Which is why he didn't put her down faster than he did. He could have easily broken her arm the way that she was flailing around like a lunatic if he had tried any harder to put her in cuffs.
 10-08-2007, 09:36 AM         #128
ChaldeanPimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

can someone provide a download link for that vid^^?
 10-08-2007, 09:41 AM         #129
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nate200303 said:
lol omg all these stupid racist bulletin. the threadstarter can't even fin dit in the news. so he just posted a video. WRONG SECTION.. lol and racist bulletin always get over 100 posts...n*ggaz are always worried bout the whit eman when its the black man thats k!lling themselves. its more black on black crime then white on black crime.. REAL TALK

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
u happy now?

and i still rest my case that i never said anything about the cop being racist, apparently most of you watched the video and came up with that yourselves

especially since ive said that at least 3 times now and it seems no one will address it...

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 10-08-2007 at 09:43 AM..
 10-08-2007, 09:47 AM         #130
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
EVERYBODY SAYING THIS WASN'T RACIST is obviously white. Prove me wrong.
It wasn't racist. I'm not white.
 10-08-2007, 09:50 AM         #131
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the police.
 10-08-2007, 09:51 AM         #132
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SirSkillz said:
Actually i used to date suzy weinberger from the burbs but you're right about it not happening to her. When she bit the cop he just thought she was hungry and pulled a fudge cookie out of his pocket and told her to run along home before grandmother begins to worry:thumbsdow
lmao
 10 years ago '07        #133
Chevyman 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
cops will become public enemy #1 in days to come
 10 years ago '05        #134
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Another thread full of fu*kin' idiots...
 10-08-2007, 10:30 AM         #135
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheChampIsHere! said:
Another thread full of fu*kin' idiots...damn shame!!!
im not going 2 point out the irony....
 10-08-2007, 10:45 AM         #136
ChocoLuv4Eva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She did bite him, but that's a little a.ss girl....he didn't have to punch or pepper spray her. He could have done better than that. I wouldn't care if the girl was black, blue, or red, he went about that the wrong way. fu*k THE POLICE!
 10-08-2007, 11:11 AM         #137
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Bone Diddles;10602134
especially since ive said that at least 3 times now and it seems no one will address it...[/QUOTE]

I already addressed it
 10 years ago '04        #138
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
 DaminOG™ said:
what only someone thats not white can call racism? man get the fu*k outta here. black people hating whites = RACISM ... period
same reasons a white person would be racist about another race can be the SAME reasons why they hate whites
Racism isnt a one way street where its just white hatin or mistreatin blacks.
and reguardless of the f!ghts i was in cause people thought they can take advantage of the minority i didnt say sh*t on how "hard" of live ive had in JDC's and group homes. so dont put words in my mouth or manipulate sh*t people say. but back to the point. RACISM HAPPENS IN ANY DIRECTION.
Then , why is it only white people who say a black person is "pulling the race card"? Why were you talking about living in a predominately black & latino neighborhood, if you weren't trying to equate that to some kind of struggle? RACISM CAN GO IN ANY DIRECTION IF YOU REALLY READ MY POST. That's why I said "what the hell is reverse racism?" Use of that term only admits that racism is usually white on black, right?
 10 years ago '06        #139
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
sh*t, I'm black and I say the sh*t all the time. Black people pull the race card every time some new sh*t comes up. No matter how minor or irrelevant to race it is.
 10-08-2007, 02:24 PM         #140
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
Use of that term only admits that racism is usually white on black, right?
lol i guess i never really use that term just use the world racism no matter the situation if it IS racism but
ima80sbaby is right always pullin the race card.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago