most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5663 5663
I'm not condoning him punching the sh*t out of her but she was acting dumb trying to bite him.
 10-08-2007, 12:04 AM         #102
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
I'm not condoning him punching the sh*t out of her but she was acting dumb trying to bite him.
he didnt even punch the sh*t out of her, im pretty sure if a dude that much bigger then her had really hit her hard, she would been ko'd, bleeding or stunned somehow, but she still was just actin stupid after wards, im bettin it was even that hard, but he just swung really quick cuz it was a reaction to the bite

SirSkillz said:

Little Suzy Weinberger being arrested while the whole family gathers around with balloons
they should make the girl from this thread watch this video to learn how to be arrested

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-08-2007 at 12:07 AM..
 10-08-2007, 12:09 AM         #103
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this was a black girl the police woulda beat the sh*t out of her.

10 years ago '06        #104
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5663 5663

on a lighter note, how many of yall freaks would smash that broad?
 10 years ago '04        #105
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
 DaminOG™ said:
and everybody saying THIS is obviously BLACK.... it really seems like black folk. not chinese or indian or any other but black folk want to CONSTANTLY pull the fu*king racist card no matter how much the EVIDENCE shows they are totally in the wrong or not at all.
WHITE DUDE ^^^^^^^^^^^ walk a mile in my shoes. THE OFFICER WAS 100% RIGHT? I THINK NOT. If you've never been racially profiled , this would be your response. Racism is still very much alive - if you dont think so you're part of the problem. I never said she wasn't wrong , I said she would have been treated differently if she wasn't black. Get that str8.
 10-08-2007, 12:49 AM         #106
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
WHITE DUDE ^^^^^^^^^^^ walk a mile in my shoes. THE OFFICER WAS 100% RIGHT? I THINK NOT. If you've never been racially profiled , this would be your response. Racism is still very much alive - if you dont think so you're part of the problem. I never said she wasn't wrong , I said she would have been treated differently if she wasn't black. Get that str8.
possibly, possibly NOT. white women and men i see on the news too with over usage of tasers and exccesive force in their ways. and im white and grew up in a prominatly mexican and black areas and schools and no1 would lift a butt cheek if i call REVERSE RACISM now would they . again like i said no matter how much they are or aren NOT in the wrong people wanna pull the race card .
 10 years ago '04        #107
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
 DaminOG™ said:
possibly, possibly NOT. white women and men i see on the news too with over usage of tasers and exccesive force in their ways. and im white and grew up in a prominatly mexican and black areas and schools and no1 would lift a butt cheek if i call REVERSE RACISM now would they . again like i said no matter how much they are or aren NOT in the wrong people wanna pull the race card .
What the hell is reverse racism?????????? I'm sure life was so hard for you growing up in the hood
 From Da Future said:
show me a youtube of a white 15 yr old girl getting punched in the face ...oh thats right none exist.
MY POINT, EXACTLY .......Better yet, show me a clip of a black cop doing anything to a 15 year-old white girl. Then, tell me race wasn't a factor. Saying somebody pulled THE "RACE CARD " IS AMERICA'S WAY OF DISCREDITING ANYTHING THAT RACE OBVIOUSLY PLAYED A PART IN. A copout for people who want to act like racism doesn't exist.
 10-08-2007, 01:30 AM         #108
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
What the hell is reverse racism?????????? I'm sure life was so hard for you growing up in the hood

MY POINT, EXACTLY .......Better yet, show me a clip of a black cop doing anything to a 15 year-old white girl. Then, tell me race wasn't a factor. Saying somebody pulled THE "RACE CARD " IS AMERICA'S WAY OF DISCREDITING ANYTHING THAT RACE OBVIOUSLY PLAYED A PART IN. A copout for people who want to act like racism doesn't exist.
what only someone thats not white can call racism? man get the fu*k outta here. black people hating whites = RACISM ... period
same reasons a white person would be racist about another race can be the SAME reasons why they hate whites
Racism isnt a one way street where its just white hatin or mistreatin blacks.
and reguardless of the f!ghts i was in cause people thought they can take advantage of the minority i didnt say sh*t on how "hard" of live ive had in JDC's and group homes. so dont put words in my mouth or manipulate sh*t people say. but back to the point. RACISM HAPPENS IN ANY DIRECTION.
 10-08-2007, 01:36 AM         #109
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do people just skip over my post and refuse to believe the truth? this incident had nothing to do with race, had the girl been any race and acted the same way and bit the cop, id bet my life he would have reacted the same way, and after he did hit the girl i doubt it would have been a big deal. especially if she was white.

now im not sayin racism doesnt exist, just not in this situation.
 10-08-2007, 01:41 AM         #110
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kind of f*g**t can't restrain a woman without using as little force as needed.

He could have put the cuffs on her easy.
 10-08-2007, 01:48 AM         #111
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
do people just skip over my post and refuse to believe the truth? this incident had nothing to do with race, had the girl been any race and acted the same way and bit the cop, id bet my life he would have reacted the same way, and after he did hit the girl i doubt it would have been a big deal. especially if she was white.

now im not sayin racism doesnt exist, just not in this situation.
yup.....
 10 years ago '06        #112
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 From Da Future said:
except there not punching her in the face ...show me a youtube of a white 15 yr old girl getting punched in the face ...oh thats right none exist.
Could that possibly be because 15 year old white girls aren't dumb enough to resist arrest? Or could it be because when they do and it gets caught on tape, white folks aren't dumb enough to scream racial profiling? You can pick if you'd like.
 10-08-2007, 02:03 AM         #113
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Could that possibly be because 15 year old white girls aren't dumb enough to resist arrest? Or could it be because when they do and it gets caught on tape, white folks aren't dumb enough to scream racial profiling? You can pick if you'd like.
yup...
 10 years ago '04        #114
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 King Juels said:
*Dust off old N.W.A. album*
wtf, im black and i know if i was a cop that if all i trying to do is cuff you and you are already resisting arrest and then on top of that you bite me, i would've did the same thing, so in the words of the Great Carlton Banks, " he was just doing his job"
 10 years ago '04        #115
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 54 54
she earned that a.ss woopin.

he gave her repeated warnings and if she would've cooperated none of that sh*t would've happened.

therefore, no... not based upon race.
 10 years ago '04        #116
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
some of the sh*t i'm reading in this thread is so stupid.

first:
 From Da Future said:
except there not punching her in the face ...show me a youtube of a white 15 yr old girl getting punched in the face ...oh thats right none exist.
^show me a youtube clip with a white cop a.ssaulting a black girl without the black girl resisting in some shape or form... oh, that's right, none exist.

son, this girl resisted and a.ssaulted a police officer. the only reason i felt bad for her was because she resisted so much that the cop was having trouble cuffing her and it looks like he broke her fu*kin arm. is that his fault? no, how can anyone refute the cop at this point when he repeatedly, REPEATEDLY warned her to calm down.

i dunno where the fu*k you're from, but if your from fu*kin MARS and resist arrest then a cop will beat you down. he has the right to even, no matter how many times you tell him you're sorry it is for wutever illegal activity you got caught doing in the first place.

second, white people cannot claim racism. i'm sorry, you cannot claim racism so stop trying. its like listening to a dude claim s3xual harassment, for real.

racism is predicated upon there being a dominant race and an inferior race. this hierarchy is preestablished by the dominant race (white) which happens to be, in this case, the majority (greater population of whites in comparison to blacks).

white ppl have more power than black ppl. its just true. you watch tv, read magazines, walk down the street and see your race represented everywhere, from commercials to billboards, its all there.

me? i cant even go to the store and find a bandaid that matches my skin color.

biggest case of power in relation to race? look at the N word. blacks had turned a bad word into something they embraced (not all but some). only blacks were ''allowed'' to use the word (as designated by society). it wasn't appropriate if white people used/uses it.

no what that was? that was taking a part of the power from whites (implicitly). taking a word that they wielded for power purposes for centuries and transforming it into a word that was now powerful for blacks (because it was theirs).

then what happened?

white people caused a stir about the word and its acceptability within our society. if they couldn't use it (ANYMORE), then nobody could use it (ESPECIALLY NOT BLACK PPL!!).

Its all about power.

Racism is not a term white ppl can use. There are fewer black ppl in this country and we're/they're also not as powerful a group (socially) as white people are. I like how white kids say that gettin beat up by blacks is racially motivated, or they grow up in a black community and get picked on and sh*t.

that's not racism, that's economics. hell, it's even bad luck. come on now, if you're white and living in an all black community, you dont have money. if you're black and living in an all black community, you're where you're "supposed to be" because of previous institutions.

TRUTH.

Last edited by ClokWoRk ORaNge; 10-08-2007 at 03:48 AM..
 10-08-2007, 04:04 AM         #117
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
I like how white kids say that gettin beat up by blacks is racially motivated, or they grow up in a black community and get picked on and sh*t.

that's not racism, that's economics. hell, it's even bad luck. come on now, if you're white and living in an all black community, you dont have money. if you're black and living in an all black community, you're where you're "supposed to be" because of previous institutions.

TRUTH.
yea ok so when u see these clips of 6-10 black cats on ONE white dude all mostly swinging at the Same time its ECONOMICS? lol ooook
so next time we hear about 2-4 white kids f!ghting a black dude i guess thats economics too? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #118
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
^you selectively read the post or you just could not comprehend what was said.

and when its 6-10 black guys beatin on a white dude, i call that an a.ss woopin. if race is their motivation for the beating, so what? you don't seem to understand what racism is kid.
 10-08-2007, 04:59 AM         #119
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
^you selectively read the post or you just could not comprehend what was said.

and when its 6-10 black guys beatin on a white dude, i call that an a.ss woopin. if race is their motivation for the beating, so what? you don't seem to understand what racism is kid.
na u dont u seem to think only racism is , is when its a white person against a black person

and btw 4-10 ANYBODY on 1 ANYONE black or not is

STRAIGHT fu*kING pus*y. not only do u morons think its fair and koo to bring guns chains bats or w/e to a fist f!ght alota u kiddies think its all good with a 10 on 1 but back on the racism topic ... if it was 10 whites on one black the race card would be called faster than sh*t

and "if race is their motivation for the beating, so what?"'

so what????? THAT IS RACISM DUMBASS
 10-08-2007, 05:09 AM         #120
Yankee22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is this nation comin to....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy