Oct 6 - 15-Year-Old Black Female Brutalized By Police in Florida

most viewed right now
 139
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 123
 Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10-07-2007, 11:09 PM         #101
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this was a black girl the police woulda beat the sh*t out of her.

 11 years ago '04        #102
meatbilla 
space
avatar space
space
$741 | Props total: 18 18
 DaminOG™ said:
and everybody saying THIS is obviously BLACK.... it really seems like black folk. not chinese or indian or any other but black folk want to CONSTANTLY pull the fu*king racist card no matter how much the EVIDENCE shows they are totally in the wrong or not at all.
WHITE DUDE ^^^^^^^^^^^ walk a mile in my shoes. THE OFFICER WAS 100% RIGHT? I THINK NOT. If you've never been racially profiled , this would be your response. Racism is still very much alive - if you dont think so you're part of the problem. I never said she wasn't wrong , I said she would have been treated differently if she wasn't black. Get that str8.
 10-07-2007, 11:49 PM         #103
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
WHITE DUDE ^^^^^^^^^^^ walk a mile in my shoes. THE OFFICER WAS 100% RIGHT? I THINK NOT. If you've never been racially profiled , this would be your response. Racism is still very much alive - if you dont think so you're part of the problem. I never said she wasn't wrong , I said she would have been treated differently if she wasn't black. Get that str8.
possibly, possibly NOT. white women and men i see on the news too with over usage of tasers and exccesive force in their ways. and im white and grew up in a prominatly mexican and black areas and schools and no1 would lift a butt cheek if i call REVERSE RACISM now would they . again like i said no matter how much they are or aren NOT in the wrong people wanna pull the race card .
 11 years ago '04        #104
meatbilla 
space
avatar space
space
$741 | Props total: 18 18
 DaminOG™ said:
possibly, possibly NOT. white women and men i see on the news too with over usage of tasers and exccesive force in their ways. and im white and grew up in a prominatly mexican and black areas and schools and no1 would lift a butt cheek if i call REVERSE RACISM now would they . again like i said no matter how much they are or aren NOT in the wrong people wanna pull the race card .
What the hell is reverse racism?????????? I'm sure life was so hard for you growing up in the hood
 From Da Future said:
show me a youtube of a white 15 yr old girl getting punched in the face ...oh thats right none exist.
MY POINT, EXACTLY .......Better yet, show me a clip of a black cop doing anything to a 15 year-old white girl. Then, tell me race wasn't a factor. Saying somebody pulled THE "RACE CARD " IS AMERICA'S WAY OF DISCREDITING ANYTHING THAT RACE OBVIOUSLY PLAYED A PART IN. A copout for people who want to act like racism doesn't exist.
 10-08-2007, 12:30 AM         #105
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
What the hell is reverse racism?????????? I'm sure life was so hard for you growing up in the hood


MY POINT, EXACTLY .......Better yet, show me a clip of a black cop doing anything to a 15 year-old white girl. Then, tell me race wasn't a factor. Saying somebody pulled THE "RACE CARD " IS AMERICA'S WAY OF DISCREDITING ANYTHING THAT RACE OBVIOUSLY PLAYED A PART IN. A copout for people who want to act like racism doesn't exist.
what only someone thats not white can call racism? man get the fu*k outta here. black people hating whites = RACISM ... period
same reasons a white person would be racist about another race can be the SAME reasons why they hate whites
Racism isnt a one way street where its just white hatin or mistreatin blacks.
and reguardless of the f!ghts i was in cause people thought they can take advantage of the minority i didnt say sh*t on how "hard" of live ive had in JDC's and group homes. so dont put words in my mouth or manipulate sh*t people say. but back to the point. RACISM HAPPENS IN ANY DIRECTION.
 10-08-2007, 12:36 AM         #106
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do people just skip over my post and refuse to believe the truth? this incident had nothing to do with race, had the girl been any race and acted the same way and bit the cop, id bet my life he would have reacted the same way, and after he did hit the girl i doubt it would have been a big deal. especially if she was white.

now im not sayin racism doesnt exist, just not in this situation.
 10-08-2007, 12:41 AM         #107
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kind of f*g**t can't restrain a woman without using as little force as needed.


He could have put the cuffs on her easy.
 10-08-2007, 12:48 AM         #108
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
do people just skip over my post and refuse to believe the truth? this incident had nothing to do with race, had the girl been any race and acted the same way and bit the cop, id bet my life he would have reacted the same way, and after he did hit the girl i doubt it would have been a big deal. especially if she was white.

now im not sayin racism doesnt exist, just not in this situation.
yup.....
 11 years ago '06        #109
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
 From Da Future said:
except there not punching her in the face ...show me a youtube of a white 15 yr old girl getting punched in the face ...oh thats right none exist.
Could that possibly be because 15 year old white girls aren't dumb enough to resist arrest? Or could it be because when they do and it gets caught on tape, white folks aren't dumb enough to scream racial profiling? You can pick if you'd like.
 10-08-2007, 01:03 AM         #110
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Could that possibly be because 15 year old white girls aren't dumb enough to resist arrest? Or could it be because when they do and it gets caught on tape, white folks aren't dumb enough to scream racial profiling? You can pick if you'd like.
..
yup...
 11 years ago '04        #111
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
 King Juels said:
*Dust off old N.W.A. album*
wtf, im black and i know if i was a cop that if all i trying to do is cuff you and you are already resisting arrest and then on top of that you bite me, i would've did the same thing, so in the words of the Great Carlton Banks, " he was just doing his job"
 11 years ago '04        #112
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 66 66
she earned that a.ss woopin.

he gave her repeated warnings and if she would've cooperated none of that sh*t would've happened.

therefore, no... not based upon race.
 11 years ago '04        #113
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 66 66
some of the sh*t i'm reading in this thread is so stupid.

first:
 From Da Future said:
except there not punching her in the face ...show me a youtube of a white 15 yr old girl getting punched in the face ...oh thats right none exist.
^show me a youtube clip with a white cop a.ssaulting a black girl without the black girl resisting in some shape or form... oh, that's right, none exist.

son, this girl resisted and a.ssaulted a police officer. the only reason i felt bad for her was because she resisted so much that the cop was having trouble cuffing her and it looks like he broke her fu*kin arm. is that his fault? no, how can anyone refute the cop at this point when he repeatedly, REPEATEDLY warned her to calm down.

i dunno where the fu*k you're from, but if your from fu*kin MARS and resist arrest then a cop will beat you down. he has the right to even, no matter how many times you tell him you're sorry it is for wutever illegal activity you got caught doing in the first place.

second, white people cannot claim racism. i'm sorry, you cannot claim racism so stop trying. its like listening to a dude claim s3xual harassment, for real.

racism is predicated upon there being a dominant race and an inferior race. this hierarchy is preestablished by the dominant race (white) which happens to be, in this case, the majority (greater population of whites in comparison to blacks).

white ppl have more power than black ppl. its just true. you watch tv, read magazines, walk down the street and see your race represented everywhere, from commercials to billboards, its all there.

me? i cant even go to the store and find a bandaid that matches my skin color.

biggest case of power in relation to race? look at the N word. blacks had turned a bad word into something they embraced (not all but some). only blacks were ''allowed'' to use the word (as designated by society). it wasn't appropriate if white people used/uses it.

no what that was? that was taking a part of the power from whites (implicitly). taking a word that they wielded for power purposes for centuries and transforming it into a word that was now powerful for blacks (because it was theirs).

then what happened?

white people caused a stir about the word and its acceptability within our society. if they couldn't use it (ANYMORE), then nobody could use it (ESPECIALLY NOT BLACK PPL!!).

Its all about power.

Racism is not a term white ppl can use. There are fewer black ppl in this country and we're/they're also not as powerful a group (socially) as white people are. I like how white kids say that gettin beat up by blacks is racially motivated, or they grow up in a black community and get picked on and sh*t.

that's not racism, that's economics. hell, it's even bad luck. come on now, if you're white and living in an all black community, you dont have money. if you're black and living in an all black community, you're where you're "supposed to be" because of previous institutions.

TRUTH.


Last edited by ClokWoRk ORaNge; 10-08-2007 at 02:48 AM..
 10-08-2007, 03:04 AM         #114
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
I like how white kids say that gettin beat up by blacks is racially motivated, or they grow up in a black community and get picked on and sh*t.

that's not racism, that's economics. hell, it's even bad luck. come on now, if you're white and living in an all black community, you dont have money. if you're black and living in an all black community, you're where you're "supposed to be" because of previous institutions.

TRUTH.
yea ok so when u see these clips of 6-10 black cats on ONE white dude all mostly swinging at the Same time its ECONOMICS? lol ooook
so next time we hear about 2-4 white kids f!ghting a black dude i guess thats economics too? :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #115
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 66 66
^you selectively read the post or you just could not comprehend what was said.

and when its 6-10 black guys beatin on a white dude, i call that an a.ss woopin. if race is their motivation for the beating, so what? you don't seem to understand what racism is kid.
 10-08-2007, 03:59 AM         #116
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
^you selectively read the post or you just could not comprehend what was said.

and when its 6-10 black guys beatin on a white dude, i call that an a.ss woopin. if race is their motivation for the beating, so what? you don't seem to understand what racism is kid.
na u dont u seem to think only racism is , is when its a white person against a black person

and btw 4-10 ANYBODY on 1 ANYONE black or not is

STRAIGHT fu*kING pus*y. not only do u morons think its fair and koo to bring guns chains bats or w/e to a fist f!ght alota u kiddies think its all good with a 10 on 1 but back on the racism topic ... if it was 10 whites on one black the race card would be called faster than sh*t



and "if race is their motivation for the beating, so what?"'

so what????? THAT IS RACISM DUMBASS
 10-08-2007, 04:09 AM         #117
Yankee22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is this nation comin to....
 10-08-2007, 05:25 AM         #118
nate200303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol omg all these stupid racist bulletin. the threadstarter can't even fin dit in the news. so he just posted a video. WRONG SECTION.. lol and racist bulletin always get over 100 posts...n*ggaz are always worried bout the whit eman when its the black man thats k!lling themselves. its more black on black crime then white on black crime.. REAL TALK
 11 years ago '04        #119
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
Look goddamnit. If you're black, don't resist.

The same thing COULD happen to a white person for resisting, but it WILL happen to you if you're black. It's a given. DON'T violate curfew, keep your nose clean and then you'll be straight.

I've never had any type of trouble with the cops. I get pulled over, all of my info is out the window ready for the officer. They usually don't keep me any longer than 15 minutes.

That bi*ch was dumb. And so were her parents. Why was she out so late? Bet if she kept her a.ss in the house, she wouldn't have been treated this way.
 10-08-2007, 07:35 AM         #120
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid bi*ch

the man did what he had to, maybe excessive but i doubt he was thinking about codes of practice at the time,and no i doubt he thinking of race either u yanks really are plugged right into the racism machine arnet u
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
104 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
603 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
94 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy