Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10-07-2007, 07:11 PM         #81
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay I am spanish if this makes any difference for anyone.

She was told by the cops to put her hands behind her back ..how many times? Did she comply , no. If someone resists you don't know what they might do most cops put people in handcuffs to make sure people don't do anything they arent supposed to do it doesnt mean she is under arrest and has to be read her/his rights.

In this case she bit him and of course there is going to be a reaction what do you think? I didn't see the whole video because she kept screaming in it so I didn't want to even look at the whole thing. But from the comments I see people jump on the gun like in any other cop/white/black thread. This one though clearly proves that the girl was doing the wrong thing by not listening to the cop.

About the mace though I know that for a fact you can't or shouldn't spray that close but when someone attacks you , have to respond quickly and in most cases it ends up bad but then again what gives you the right to attack when someone simply asks you to do something everyone is obligated to do.

You don't like the rules cops give you then your living in the wrong country or get the congress (right to bear arms) to change them. If a cops asks me to put my hands behind my back I ain't going to not do it unless I know I am going to jail for a long time.

The thread starter though you wrongly a.ssumed this was a brutalizing video when mostly everyone here says is not and I do as well. By making such false accusations of something that didn't happen will turn this thread into fire like it has already begun.

My 2 cents , going to read other articles.

Hate given to the thread starter trying to stir up some white on black racism thread , like I said and others said there is NO brutalized by police here. Just look at the poll and the two options he gives how immature this racism topics get because of an individual.

Last edited by Peruvianfinest; 10-07-2007 at 07:17 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #82
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
 ima80baby said:
St. Catherine, Jamaica, no coolie in my family, zzzzzz hair and brown skinned. Not white at all. I just know right from wrong. He aint do sh*t to her. This aint no racist case. She was resisting. If you're walking a dog and it tries to go towards someone else to bite them, will you not pull on the leash? If the dog then bites you, will you not give him a kick?
Point being? Wrong is wrong . He wouldn't have run up on a white girl grabbing her over a curfew violation. YES, SHE WAS WRONG FOR BITING HIM, BUT HE WAS WRONG FIRST FOR THE WAY HE APPROACHED HER. She wasn't a DOG , she was somebody's DAUGHTER . Race definitely played a MAJOR ROLE IN THIS GIRL'S TREATMENT. at you for comparing her to a dog. I just cant see any officer punching a white girl in the face from what originally started as a "curfew violation"
 10-07-2007, 07:39 PM         #83
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay okay okay

fair enough, im racist for making this thread....whatever, you're opinions to me are bullsh*t anyway cuz i swear some of you could watch a white dude call a black man a ni66er to his face and try to find holes in it to say its not racist......

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

oh and for the record, i never said the cop was racist i got the title from the youtube link........but sh*t while were on the subject, what if that was a black cop punching a white girl in the face in the suburbs for being out past curfew??? ive never even heard of no sh*t like that ever happening but like it also says on the youtube link i the description;
"Why and what are the lessons from this?"

what are they? to turn into a hamster whenever around cops? to know your place and remember that anyone with a badge can take complete control over you as a human being whenever they feel necessary?? my question isnt why did he have to punch and pepper spray that girl, but why did he even need to apply that much force before she bit him and before it escalated from the start??? is all that really needed for a curfew violation......? was she REALLY that much of a threat? but whatever....i guess thats simply a judgement call.....but it looks like to me that she wasnt doing anything wrong in the first place

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 10-07-2007 at 07:44 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #84
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 SirSkillz said:
man i've really LITERALLY witnessed the same thing happen before in my neighborhood. There was one difference however. It was a white woman being arrested. It didnt get posted on youtube.com with a following paragraph about racism. yeah it sucks when you're being placed under arrest but she should not have gone into denial about the situation and decided to bite the officer. He instictively reacted to the situation by hitting (brutalizing) the person (15 year old BLACK female) who bit him. That was not "BRUTAL". . I'm not racist and i dont think it's just a beautiful world we live in but that video was racism propaganda and you know damn well if it was a white woman instead of a black female being "brutalized" everyone who watched the video would just say it's another trailer park arrest. fu*k racism

Okay but lets totally filp it around. Now let's say that the officer in question would have been black and the girl white. There is no way in hell you could tell me that not only would that black officer would have been fired (not suspended with/without pay), he probably would also be charged with a.ssult. Should the girl have been arrested, if she was breaking the law yes. Should she have been pepper sprayed, for resisting arrrest, yes. But should she have been puched in the face, by a man (race doesn't matter on this point)......Nope Our police officers should be held to a higher standard than this.
 10 years ago '04        #85
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
man she deserved that sh*t she shouldnt of resisted it would have been different if she had complied with him and then he beat her but he did the right thing
 10-07-2007, 08:08 PM         #86
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, I'm reading some of the comments this sh*t....

Some of you have proper intentions, but I'm shocked that a lot of you are more agitated at the way the thread was titled :rolleyes: rather than the fact that this is a 40+ year old man punching a 15 year old girl in the face....:wow:

C'mon y'all, she's a fu*king baby to him, and some of you saying that any man would have done the same, well I can honestly say your wrong. My first reaction would not have been to punch the girl in the face, I find it impossible to have been raised by a woman and think that it's an appropriate response to hit a female, let alone a kid.

And to those that say this is not brutality, your wrong, police brutality is any form of excessive physical force in any fashion and I know, as much as some of you would like to believe it was necessary for this man to punch and pepper spray this chick, it wasn't...but sh*t, maybe curfew negligence is just that important to you d*ckheads.
 10 years ago '06        #87
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
i hate police
 10-07-2007, 08:10 PM         #88
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
i swear some of you could watch a white dude call a black man a ni66er to his face and try to find holes in it to say its not racist......
That already happened....(Kramer)

10-07-2007, 08:19 PM         #89
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deneye said:
man she deserved that sh*t she shouldnt of resisted it would have been different if she had complied with him and then he beat her but he did the right thing
if it was your daughter or girlfriend would you be ok with it also.
 10-07-2007, 08:53 PM         #90
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 From Da Future said:
cuz you never see this happen to little suzy weinberger from the suburbs.
Actually i used to date suzy weinberger from the burbs but you're right about it not happening to her. When she bit the cop he just thought she was hungry and pulled a fudge cookie out of his pocket and told her to run along home before grandmother begins to worry:thumbsdow
 10-07-2007, 09:00 PM         #91
Peruvianfinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your right, its cool for middle aged white men to punch 15 year old black girls in the face..... you know nothing - Bone

Bone I never said it was cool for a "WHITE" man to hit on "BLACK GIRLS" but what do you expect from being attacked a simple reaction or a aggresive one. Think about it? Put yourself in the guys position. Why do you have to categorize in one person vs the general black person with an (s)?

I know nothing?

You said its my opinion and never called you a racist either your just making this thread into one. I will answer your questions was she really a threat? Who knows that is why putting her in handcuffs will insure she doesn't do anything , you seem to read the news so I'll remind you that kids are also dangerous especially now-a-days if you think they aren't as much as adults you don't read the news well enough.

Why do we have to find a news article about the opposite race on this? Are you really that much ignorant to find such and why would you even want to.
 10 years ago '06        #92
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 meatbilla said:
Point being? Wrong is wrong . He wouldn't have run up on a white girl grabbing her over a curfew violation. YES, SHE WAS WRONG FOR BITING HIM, BUT HE WAS WRONG FIRST FOR THE WAY HE APPROACHED HER. She wasn't a DOG , she was somebody's DAUGHTER . Race definitely played a MAJOR ROLE IN THIS GIRL'S TREATMENT. at you for comparing her to a dog. I just cant see any officer punching a white girl in the face from what originally started as a "curfew violation"
Racism will always exist in this country as long as there are people here to fuel the fire. He approached her the way he did because she tried to run from him. Let's imagine that he left her alone and she went about her business and he sees her on the news the next morning saying that she got r*ped or shot. How the fu*k do you think he would feel? Her teenage retardedness definitely played a major role in her treatment. It's the same thing, I can use a horse as an example or a monkey. White people get treated the same way when they act dumb. Do you watch COPS?
 10 years ago '06        #93
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Get the fu*k outa here wit that racist shyt....like said the only reason this made it big was because the cop was white and the girl was black...the fu*k outa here wit that shyt....u dont hear about when this happens to white ppl cause it aint an issue...they take the a.ss whoppin n call it a night...n i aint white...nor black so this is not an opinionated issue here.

I think he was clear when he said "dont resist" x 100 and "I dont wanna use force because im much bigger then you". He was fu*kin clear, she tried attackin him THE END.

Now rodney king....thats a different story...tupac...thats a different story...this hoe got what she deserved...
 10 years ago '06        #94
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
I'm all for the "fu*k the police" cause but she was acting like a retard. you know police are fu*kin nuts 90% of the time and are trigger happy with the mase. don't try to resist arrest, get your a.ss beat, and then claim brutality. don't discredit other people who actually didn't do sh*t and got that a.ss beat by police for no reason. I can't even watch the whole thing cause she tried to bite his a.ss, she's retarded simple as that.
 10-07-2007, 11:31 PM         #95
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meatbilla said:
EVERYBODY SAYING THIS WASN'T RACIST is obviously white. Prove me wrong.
and everybody saying THIS is obviously BLACK.... it really seems like black folk. not chinese or indian or any other but black folk want to CONSTANTLY pull the fu*king racist card no matter how much the EVIDENCE shows they are totally in the wrong or not at all.
 10 years ago '04        #96
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6642 6642
 From Da Future said:
its funny how ppl have been conditioned to accept seeing a fifteen year old getting punched in the face "acceptable" ..you americans dont know how to use your brains ...either that or alot of cops visit this forum.
15 year olds where im from have a.ssaulted,injure dseverly at times, and murdered grown men and women.

Im glad you live where kids don't "act up" around adults.
 10-07-2007, 11:38 PM         #97
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously yall act like like he put the beat her to death. he wasn't that rough, he was just holding her down, her screamin and agitating makes it look way more worse then it actually is. she probably hurt herself more to by doing so. I already went through the fact that 13-16 year olds have the strongest biting potential, enough to damage a human bone. Now tell me after you get bit by that in a sensitive spot like under your wrist, your gunna respond with "please, dont do that" especially after you've been struggling with this girl for a while and shes been actin a fool for no reason? he was probably doing her a service by takin her in, cuz out late at night by herself is a r*pe waiting to happen. stop being blinded by your hate for authority and accept that there wasn't anything wrong here, except for the actions of the girl.

and if yall are really tired of the bullsh*t that goes on, do something about it.
 10 years ago '06        #98
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
Welcome to America
 10-07-2007, 11:54 PM         #99
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Little Suzy Weinberger being arrested while the whole family gathers around with balloons
 10-07-2007, 11:58 PM         #100
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what you're supposed to do when you're placed under arrest if everyone understood this the world would be better

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy