Oct 6 - 15-Year-Old Black Female Brutalized By Police in Florida

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10-07-2007, 03:19 PM         #61
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
why didnt he just call for backup and get in touch with her parents?

whos gunna call back up for a whiny 15 year old girl? and I dunno its like standard procedure, they have to take you in. I mean he could have called the parents, but if he got caught doing that he coulda got in trouble.

All the girl had to do is go with him. her mom woulda got her and its over with.

edit:

for those of you saying he shouldn't have hit her for biting him, i bet you didnt know that when people bite down they can put over 150lbs per square inch. 13-16 year old have the greatest biting power, and when under stress or scared, like tihs girl was the biting power can be even greater. Thats easily enough to tear through skin and crack some bones. Then remember where she bit him, the inside of his wrist where you have alot of veins, that is some dangerous sh*t.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-07-2007 at 03:24 PM..
 10-07-2007, 03:44 PM         #62
Colony84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ people saying this is racism fu*king retards maybe its just a cop overreacting on a 15 year old girl not everything has to be about skin get your head out of your fu*king a.sses ffs.
 10-07-2007, 03:46 PM         #63
albaniankid1000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100 lbs or 200lbs difference this is crap when people a.ssociate black n white when someone gets hurt. this 2007 people gotta go this racial stuff down just aint right, i mean the girl was resistin arrest giving a fit, what else u suppose to do if someone resists arrest, come on be reasonably n smart bout these situations
 10-07-2007, 03:51 PM         #64
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Colony84 said:
LOL @ people saying this is racism fu*king retards maybe its just a cop overreacting on a 15 year old girl not everything has to be about skin get your head out of your fu*king a.sses ffs.

:applause::applause::applause:
 10-07-2007, 03:56 PM         #65
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shame on the guy who started this thread
 10-07-2007, 03:59 PM         #66
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
whos gunna call back up for a whiny 15 year old girl? and I dunno its like standard procedure, they have to take you in. I mean he could have called the parents, but if he got caught doing that he coulda got in trouble.

All the girl had to do is go with him. her mom woulda got her and its over with.

edit:

for those of you saying he shouldn't have hit her for biting him, i bet you didnt know that when people bite down they can put over 150lbs per square inch. 13-16 year old have the greatest biting power, and when under stress or scared, like tihs girl was the biting power can be even greater. Thats easily enough to tear through skin and crack some bones. Then remember where she bit him, the inside of his wrist where you have alot of veins, that is some dangerous sh*t.
but he needed back up.
 10-07-2007, 05:19 PM         #67
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SirSkillz said:
shame on the guy who started this thread
*poses* :D
 10-07-2007, 05:30 PM         #68
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
but he needed back up.
o, then thats probably better, trying to restrain someone one on one without seriously hurting them is hard no matter the size difference, especially when your dealing with cuffs. its helps when others are holding them down and one person cuffs. kinda like in the hospital when some one is spasn out, theres usually 4 or 5 dudes holding down the person while a doctor disperses some kind of sedative.
 10-07-2007, 05:32 PM         #69
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
o, then thats probably better, trying to restrain someone one on one without seriously hurting them is hard no matter the size difference, especially when your dealing with cuffs. its helps when others are holding them down and one person cuffs. kinda like in the hospital when some one is spasn out, theres usually 4 or 5 dudes holding down the person while a doctor disperses some kind of sedative.
I think his point was if there was no need for back up why be that rough with her from the start.
 10 years ago '04        #70
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
the majority of people that posted in this thread are ignorant & must have some racism dwelling some where in your conscious. She shouldn't have resisted, but he was being rough from jump and be real with what you're saying. If that was someone related to you half of you fools wouldn't be saying she deserved that. Go back and watch the video, he slammed her head into the hood as well. Ignorance must truly be bliss.
 10 years ago '06        #71
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
She shouldn't have resisted. It's all very simple. "Put your hands behind your back". Dude said that way too many times. Is he supposed to stand out there all night and try to wrestle the girl into the handcuffs? He was using the right amount of force to get her into the handcuffs without actually breaking something on her. She was moving all over the place and he had no choice but to try to restrain her anyway he could. And had it been someone in my family, I would laugh at them for being stupid enough to try to resist arrest. You do something wrong, fess up to that sh*t.
 10-07-2007, 06:05 PM         #72
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
I think his point was if there was no need for back up why be that rough with her from the start.
exactly, thank you
 10 years ago '07        #73
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2399 2399
If I was that cop, I would've hurt her alot more than he did. I'm sorry.

If that girl didn't do anything, why the fu*k resist as much as she did.

The first god damn time the cop said put your hands behind your back, you put your fu*king hands behind you back. If I had to ask twice, I would've way more agressive than that dude was. Then she fu*king bit him? Oh get the hell otu of here. That girl did something wrong, I would've slammed her headfirst into that hood. She lucky all he did was punch her in the side. I'm not for dudes beating up girls, but this is a very different situation.
 10 years ago '07        #74
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
 From Da Future said:
cuz you never see this happen to little suzy weinberger from the suburbs.
#1 because little suzy weinberger wouldn't have been stupid as fu*k enough to resist arrest like that.

I've seen alot of girls get arrested, that sh*t happens all the time to white girls, so don't kid yourself wanna be black panther. This girl did somethin wrong obviously, and he had to ask her 20 fu*king tiems to put her hands behind her back. In my neighborhood (a nice one) a white girl would get asked 1 time to put her hands behind her back, after resisting like that black girl did, she'd been slammed right into the car, just like she was eventually.

So don't kid yourself man. All you ignorant clueless dudes with your wannabe Panther sh*t. This ain't the fu*king Boondocks and you ain't Huey. This is real life. sh*t isn't as racial as you dumb ignorant sh*ts make it out to be.
 10 years ago '04        #75
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
Two wrongs dont make a right - dude aint have to punch her like that - IF HE KNEW SHE WAS VIOLATING CURFEW , HE KNEW SHE WAS A CHILD.
 10 years ago '04        #76
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
EVERYBODY SAYING THIS WASN'T RACIST is obviously white. Prove me wrong.
 10 years ago '07        #77
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
She was resisiting arrest was bad, but using a pepper spray was unnecessary and prolly cos she was black thats why the d*ck used his spray.
 10 years ago '07        #78
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
I'm sure. THis cop saw himself a black girl and said... ohhhh yeahhh, time to beat up a lil black girl.. yeahhhhh.

Get real. He did his job, get over it. You wanan talk police brutailty, watch that Kerry video where the Florida student gets jumped on by 6 cops and then tasered.
 10-07-2007, 06:55 PM         #79
flawda_boy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man when are ya'll gunna wake up, think about it if ur a cop and some one bites you and thery're resisting wat else can he do?? and if he called for back up he'd still have a problem cos it will take them like 5 mins to get they're anyways i guarantee if she would of listened to him nothing of this sort woulda happened- and half of yall on this would probably hit sum one for lookin at u funny, but a girl bitin a cop an resistin arrest is racism.....

Last edited by flawda_boy06; 10-07-2007 at 06:56 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #80
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 meatbilla said:
EVERYBODY SAYING THIS WASN'T RACIST is obviously white. Prove me wrong.
St. Catherine, Jamaica, no coolie in my family, zzzzzz hair and brown skinned. Not white at all. I just know right from wrong. He aint do sh*t to her. This aint no racist case. She was resisting. If you're walking a dog and it tries to go towards someone else to bite them, will you not pull on the leash? If the dog then bites you, will you not give him a kick?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago