Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
meatbilla 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 15 15
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THE CLOCK ON THE SCREEN CLEARLY SAYS 7:22 ? Why didnt he try talking first before just hopping out grabbing her by the arm? He didn't ask her anything. Since when is curfew violation an excuse to cuff a child? How did he know she was underage? If he did, why would he have instantly grabbed her like that. She wouldn't have gone to jail for that anyways.
 10-07-2007, 12:46 PM         #42
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think its racism cause she did bite him but sh*t she 15 she not use to being handcuffed for walking down the fu*king street.

she obviously was scared the cop was overreacting imo and treating her like she is a grown a.ss harden criminal.

but i don't think it has to do with race i just think the cop was to fu*king inconsiderate to realize that maybe a 15 yr old might be scared of some guy she doesn't know arresting her for walking down the street.

and the girls aunt said the cop didn't even read her rights imo the cop just overreacted and treated the young girl wrong. but i don't think its racism at all.
 10 years ago '07        #43
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
sh*t aint got nuttin to do with race. lil sista solja just got pepper sprayed cuz she resisted arrest...she put it all on herself because she bein an a.ss

he really shouldnt have jabbed her tho
 10-07-2007, 12:50 PM         #44
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First, to all of the people that are complaining about dude hitting this broad in the face.... all of you need to stop acting like that reaction would it not being the same for any of you. All of you know damn fu*king well that would not be the reaction if some nasty a.ss looking bi*ch or anybody else would do some sh*t like that to you. It's called "natural reaction", meaning that as a human being, that's what you get for biting someone, an physical interaction (fist in the face). If I come up to any of you and kick you in the stomach, your reaction would be to kick my a.ss or punch the sh*t out of my face, so let's cut the bullsh*t. Any cop in any nation would it done the same sh*t in this situation. Secondly, YOU DO GO TO JAIL IF YOU VIOLATE CURFEW AND THAT IS IN ANY STATE OR ANY COUNTRY IN THIS fu*kING WORLD. Sooooo, the cop was right to arrest her. Last but not least, she resisted arrest and as a cop, let's not forget that you are prime to catch a bullet in the head at any time, so would you take the same risk in the officers shoes???? I don't think so.

Please, let's cut the bullsh*t with the racist accusations, because that little bi*ch got what she deserve. You want to act stupid, fine. But, get ready to get knock down on your a.ss. Plain and fu*king simple.
 10 years ago '06        #45
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I wonder if some people think. A curfew violation, skipping a court date, smoking weed at Starbucks, all illegal. It doesn't matter how you look at it. The damn girl was out past curfew. That's a violation. The cop was probably just gonna take her home and give her a warning, but she had to resist. That is also illegal and you can get charged for that. She bit him on the arm, his natural reaction was to clock her a.ss. He had every right to. That is also illegal and she can get charged for a.ssault on a police officer as well. So all in all, this dumb bi*ch was out past curfew, resisted arrest, and a.ssaulted an officer. That's 3 offenses in one night. Come on now. The dude was doing his job and only had her best interests at heart. She had to fu*k it up and she paid for it with a nice jab and some mace. Stop acting like the cop is at fault here. Any other video where we can clearly see cops beating people is different. This one just proves that the cop was right and didn't use brutal force.
 10-07-2007, 01:08 PM         #46
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I wonder if some people think. A curfew violation, skipping a court date, smoking weed at Starbucks, all illegal. It doesn't matter how you look at it. The damn girl was out past curfew. That's a violation. The cop was probably just gonna take her home and give her a warning, but she had to resist. That is also illegal and you can get charged for that. She bit him on the arm, his natural reaction was to clock her a.ss. He had every right to. That is also illegal and she can get charged for a.ssault on a police officer as well. So all in all, this dumb bi*ch was out past curfew, resisted arrest, and a.ssaulted an officer. That's 3 offenses in one night. Come on now. The dude was doing his job and only had her best interests at heart. She had to fu*k it up and she paid for it with a nice jab and some mace. Stop acting like the cop is at fault here. Any other video where we can clearly see cops beating people is different. This one just proves that the cop was right and didn't use brutal force.
Thank you. I can understand if this cop was on some Harold and Kumar type of cops where they were overreacting over anything or that cop in Chicago that literally beat the sh*t out of the girl bartender for no reason, but that girl just brought it to herself. I've seeing cases where I'm from (outside of the US) where the few dumbasses that do that sh*t get their teeth knock out for it. At the end, that was three violations in one fu*king night. Also, someone was saying that the mother or grandma complaint about the cop not saying her rights, but where in the hell was he going to get the chance to do so??? The bi*ch was acting fu*king wild, could not calm down, so what was he suppposed to do??? Again, people are overreacting and not looking at the bigger picture, which is she got what she deserve. The cop was right and he was not at fault.
 10-07-2007, 01:29 PM         #47
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was she resisting anyway?
 10-07-2007, 01:48 PM         #48
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Thank you. I can understand if this cop was on some Harold and Kumar type of cops where they were overreacting over anything or that cop in Chicago that literally beat the sh*t out of the girl bartender for no reason, but that girl just brought it to herself. I've seeing cases where I'm from (outside of the US) where the few dumbasses that do that sh*t get their teeth knock out for it. At the end, that was three violations in one fu*king night. Also, someone was saying that the mother or grandma complaint about the cop not saying her rights, but where in the hell was he going to get the chance to do so??? The bi*ch was acting fu*king wild, could not calm down, so what was he suppposed to do??? Again, people are overreacting and not looking at the bigger picture, which is she got what she deserve. The cop was right and he was not at fault.
you are kidding me you still are supposed to read her rights to her and that girl was not acting that wild stop exaggerating her action.

i can see if she was trying to run or something look at the video she wasn't giving him her arm thats all how is that acting wild.

and he did handcuff her once he does that he is supposed to read her rights to her if this cop did everything so perfect he would have explained to the girl why, she was getting arrested, he would have allowed her to calm down, and explain she wasn't in that big of trouble she is a child not a 30 yr old woman that fully understands the law.

a girl at the school i went to was treated that way for coming to school with a knife the cop was calm told her how things would go the girl was reluctant but she went ahead and got arrested and there wasnt no big incident.

and i wonder if this was your daughter would you like for someone to call her a bi*ch for not knowing that you can goto jail for being out late.

you are acting as if the cop never handcuffed her once he did that he reads her rights to her therefore she probably will get out because the officer violated her rights.

my uncle got arrested for driving drunk i was right there he wasn't doing sh*t the cop told him to do i did and everything was fine for me the cop and my uncle got into a wrestling match once they arrested my uncle they just threw him into jail never read him his rights.

my uncle case was thrown out because he never got his rights read to him and also when he asked for his lawyer he didn't receive one.

it seems like a lot of y'all are defending the cops because he is white and the black dudes is defending the girl because she is black and nobody is looking at sh*t with any type of reasoning.

the cop could have been a little more easier with the girl, she shouldnt have resisted and bit the officer, the officer didn't have to punch then use mace on her.

but the main thing the cop should have read her rights to her remembers its the law to not resist or a.ssault an officer but it is also the law to read someone there rights.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-07-2007 at 01:50 PM..
 10-07-2007, 01:55 PM         #49
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
maybe she was nervous and scared its funny how y'all say its a normal human reaction to hit back when hit but isn't it a normal human reaction to be reluctant for being arrested for something you didn't even know was an arresting offense.
 10-07-2007, 01:56 PM         #50
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
dude...she's 15....no, seriously...
 10 years ago '05        #51
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
I didn't know 7:22 was breaking curfew :rolleyes:
 10-07-2007, 02:11 PM         #52
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
maybe she was nervous and scared its funny how y'all say its a normal human reaction to hit back when hit but isn't it a normal human reaction to be reluctant for being arrested for something you didn't even know was an arresting offense.
i agree
 10-07-2007, 02:12 PM         #53
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
you are kidding me you still are supposed to read her rights to her and that girl was not acting that wild stop exaggerating her action.

i can see if she was trying to run or something look at the video she wasn't giving him her arm thats all how is that acting wild.

and he did handcuff her once he does that he is supposed to read her rights to her if this cop did everything so perfect he would have explained to the girl why, she was getting arrested, he would have allowed her to calm down, and explain she wasn't in that big of trouble she is a child not a 30 yr old woman that fully understands the law.

a girl at the school i went to was treated that way for coming to school with a knife the cop was calm told her how things would go the girl was reluctant but she went ahead and got arrested and there wasnt no big incident.

and i wonder if this was your daughter would you like for someone to call her a bi*ch for not knowing that you can goto jail for being out late.

you are acting as if the cop never handcuffed her once he did that he reads her rights to her therefore she probably will get out because the officer violated her rights.

my uncle got arrested for driving drunk i was right there he wasn't doing sh*t the cop told him to do i did and everything was fine for me the cop and my uncle got into a wrestling match once they arrested my uncle they just threw him into jail never read him his rights.

my uncle case was thrown out because he never got his rights read to him and also when he asked for his lawyer he didn't receive one.

it seems like a lot of y'all are defending the cops because he is white and the black dudes is defending the girl because she is black and nobody is looking at sh*t with any type of reasoning.

the cop could have been a little more easier with the girl, she shouldnt have resisted and bit the officer, the officer didn't have to punch then use mace on her.

but the main thing the cop should have read her rights to her remembers its the law to not resist or a.ssault an officer but it is also the law to read someone there rights.
First, myself I'm not defending the cop because of the color of his skin and secondly, how could you not say that she was not acting wild??? She bit the fu*king cop, do we need more prove this little girl was fu*king nuts??? At then end, in my eyes the cop was right to do her the way she did. She wants to act gangsta and stupid????? Well, get ready to a beating of a lifetime. Not only I don't feel bad for her, if my daughter would it done the same sh*t, I'll kick her a.ss too. What kind of ignorant fool could you be to do such a juvenile sh*t??? Even at that age, I would it never done some stupid sh*t like that. Point is, she got what she deserve and no, I don't feel any pity for her. Sorry, I don't.
 10-07-2007, 02:32 PM         #54
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
First, myself I'm not defending the cop because of the color of his skin and secondly, how could you not say that she was not acting wild??? She bit the fu*king cop, do we need more prove this little girl was fu*king nuts??? At then end, in my eyes the cop was right to do her the way she did. She wants to act gangsta and stupid????? Well, get ready to a beating of a lifetime. Not only I don't feel bad for her, if my daughter would it done the same sh*t, I'll kick her a.ss too. What kind of ignorant fool could you be to do such a juvenile sh*t??? Even at that age, I would it never done some stupid sh*t like that. Point is, she got what she deserve and no, I don't feel any pity for her. Sorry, I don't.
she was resisting because she was nervous and scared but like i told you if the cop allowed her to calm down and explain the situation she would have not been so scared therefore no need to be bitten.

the cop was acting as if the girl had just stab or k!lled someone there was no danger or reason to be cautious of the girl even though i understand that if he was because you never who has a weapon.

but if he was he would have called backup and requested a female officer because i know in certain situation male officers are not suppose to search females so if he never searched her or called backup for a female officer he obviously didn't feel scared.

so he had no fear but the girl did wouldn't it be 900 times easier to allow the girl fear to subside by explaining to her that she was out past curfew. you are just going to the police station and get a ticket or something therefore there would haven't been any situation or need for her to bit him.

you are trying to act like you(probably a grown a.ss man) can speak in her situation as if you know what it is like to be a 15 yr old girl being arrested for just walking down the street.

there was a elderly white woman who was driving down a back road and the cop tried to pull her over instead of pulling over she drove home because she didn't know whether it was a real cop or not.

now if a 70 to 80 yr old woman could be scared or nervous your telling me a child wouldn't be you said what type of person acts so juvenile maybe a fu*king juvenile.

now i agree the girl was wrong for bitting him but that was it the cop popped her then sprayed mace he had every opportunity after that to read her rights to her the cop didn't handle the situation imo any better than the girl.
 10-07-2007, 02:35 PM         #55
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just gotta say, none of us were there, the only thing we see is the cop trying to arrest her. We have no idea what she was like before that, hell she might have been drunk or something the way she was acting. I still stand by its safer for her to be with the cop then out on the street by herself, thats when bi*ches get r*ped. She bit him in the wrist where theres some veins and and sh*t dont feel good. Shes been resisting for a while and acting retarded, i woulda hit her. and my first reaction when im gettin cuffed is to let the officer do his job, dont give him a reason to get violent with me and i dont wanna get in any more trouble.

edit: you dont go to jail for curfew violation, same thing happened to me and my friend, we were out late and cop stopped us, he cuffed us and took us to the station, mom had to come get us. But its not an actual arrest, you dont sit in a cell and you dont get printed and have stain on your record. its nothing, cept maybe your mom yellin at you a lil.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-07-2007 at 02:37 PM..
 10-07-2007, 02:42 PM         #56
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
I just gotta say, none of us were there, the only thing we see is the cop trying to arrest her. We have no idea what she was like before that, hell she might have been drunk or something the way she was acting. I still stand by its safer for her to be with the cop then out on the street by herself, thats when bi*ches get r*ped. She bit him in the wrist where theres some veins and and sh*t dont feel good. Shes been resisting for a while and acting retarded, i woulda hit her. and my first reaction when im gettin cuffed is to let the officer do his job, dont give him a reason to get violent with me and i dont wanna get in any more trouble.

edit: you dont go to jail for curfew violation, same thing happened to me and my friend, we were out late and cop stopped us, he cuffed us and took us to the station, mom had to come get us. But its not an actual arrest, you dont sit in a cell and you dont get printed and have stain on your record. its nothing, cept maybe your mom yellin at you a lil.
why didnt he just call for backup and get in touch with her parents?

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 10-07-2007 at 02:44 PM..
 10-07-2007, 02:46 PM         #57
Casho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Here's the full video.

Yea she was resistin a lil to much i was bout to throw the race card out there til i seen this version she should've calmed her a.ss down a lil bit officer dan didnt have to slug her tho but im really not seein the racism like i thought i wouldve so call it what u want people i dont give a :finger:
 10 years ago '04        #58
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
damn...he all pressed up on her with his johnson on her b00ty and reaching at her t*tties...i'd be suing him and the department and the city
 10 years ago '04        #59
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
damn..and in the full video...he yanked her arm all the way up her back...he coulda broke that jumpoff
 10 years ago '04        #60
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
 MeziaaL said:
I didn't know 7:22 was breaking curfew :rolleyes:
maybe they use Zulu (GMT) time for those cameras
We are at +4 Zulu meaning it is 2322hrs...or for you civies 11:22pm

And I still would have beat the brakes off that dusty scrawny black a.ss bi*ch...She can keep her Hepatitis and Staph Infection having a.ss mouth to her damn self.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-07-2007 at 03:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy