Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Fuk the police

Props Slaps
 10-07-2007, 02:15 AM         #21
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont resist

~1~
 10 years ago '04        #22
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,885 | Props total: 18473 18473
Breaking curfew shouldnt be a reason to arrest someone, just take yo a.ss home and Im calling yo peoples
 10-07-2007, 03:08 AM         #23
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10 years ago '07        #24
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
This ain't no damn police brutality...I seen worst just for making them run
 10-07-2007, 03:44 AM         #25
SirSkillz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-07-2007, 04:19 AM         #26
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these idiots that post every thread where its a black person being treated racist or beat or w/e is what is making this board pure racism bs. u wont see they a.ss posting 5-10 black dudes beating on one white boy at the same time cause they constantly wanna act innocent and the white man tryna bring them down and that the white man is still racist .... man get the fu*k outta here YOUR RACIST

i didnt even watch the vid just read some reviews . but RULES ARE RULES MADE BY THE WHITE MAN YES BUT THEY ARE RULES FOR ALLLLLL PEOPLE

Last edited by DaminOG™; 10-07-2007 at 04:21 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #27
joe 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
motherfu*k this police, i don't care about what y'all say about her resisting, look at her, it ain't like she's throwin blows or anything at him. This muthafu*ka hits her in the face. I would like to see the situation turned a bit, a white girl instead of the black, or a black cop on a white girl..

People would "scream" aswell. This just ain't right.
 10 years ago '06        #28
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 258 258
Maybe She'll Learn To Act Right.
 10-07-2007, 06:29 AM         #29
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude was still a pus*y for punching the broad cause even though she was resisting him he could have easily cuffed here without any problems..bi*ch couldnt have weighed more than 90 pounds and he was big as fu*k..
 10 years ago '05        #30
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
Why are half of these retards acting like if someone bit/attempted to bite your arm, your first reaction isn't to move away/hit them.

He took it easy on her, I'da kicked her ovaries & had her sidestepping for the rest of her life
 10-07-2007, 08:15 AM         #31
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH this reminds me of that bi*ch in the airport she was grown and nobody fu*king busted her in the face(guaranteed if they, did heads would roll), the spray was unnecisarry if i was on the scene i would of fu*ked him up I'm not a bi*ch. This guy is a real hero, why anit he just taser the fu*king black bi*ch right. Makes me wanna k!ll some white People.
 10 years ago '05        #32
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
See that there was called POLICE PROCEDURE!! She RESISTED and BIT a law enforcement officer. She is now going to jail for violating her curfew, resisting arrest/detainment, and a.ssault on a public servant. If she was over 18 (and too bad she isn't) she would get at least a year in prison, but she will more then likely get a slap on the wrist and hopefully learn her lesson that you DONT BREAK THE LAW!!! If it was a black cop would it just be standard procedure? if it was a black cop and a white girl would it be black brutality then?

Just because it happened to a member of an opposite race DOESN'T MAKE IT RACIST!!! You're being racist by promoting this garbage as racism and should be ashamed.

As far as i'm concerned the police should use force like this more often and then maybe PEOPLE will show some respect and learn not to break laws and follow orders.
 10 years ago '04        #33
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 499 499
This is clearly a curfew violation and she shouldn't have been out past it. He gave her enough fu*king time to stop resisting, hence him saying it a million fu*king times...but she kept on with that childish sh*t, then she bit him. The punch was weak as hell, and he just pulled his arm away then hit her. As for the OC spray, nothing wrong...except maybe he did spray it a little too close and could have caused the needle affect someone mentioned already. Stupid little bi*ch shouldn't have been out past curfew. Where the fu*k are her parents anyway? She was probably sneaking out to go fu*k some dude, or to a party where she would end up fu*king some dude. The cop probably saved her from getting pregnant by some a**hole who don't give a fu*k anyway.

And all you cowards talking on a board about kicking the cops a.ss...you wouldn't have done sh*t, so stop frontin. Only thing you would have got was bucked down and your momma cryin, so shut the fu*k up actin all hard trying to get some e-pu**y from the females on the board...LMAO.

Last edited by KnightOfTears; 10-07-2007 at 08:27 AM..
 10-07-2007, 09:05 AM         #34
pierre2525  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that u can't pull the race card on this one cause that little girl was on some straight bullsh*t now come on what was he supposed to do wait until she was ready to go to jail he didnt have to mace her but she got clocked out of a natural reaction she lucky she just got that he could've tazed her boney azz

lol bi*ch don't bite me!
 10-07-2007, 09:19 AM         #35
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo theres another one on the side where a chick got arrested because the cop claims she didnt give him correct change at wendys.
 10-07-2007, 09:35 AM         #36
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brutalized my a.ss, i was expecting a beat down or some sh*t, that was nothin, obviously not nessacary cuz the pig was twice her size and he could of just forced her into the cuffs, but come one now she was resisting for a minute, and he did warn her......stop callin out that racism bull sh*t....you should hate all cops it dont matter what color they are....
 10-07-2007, 09:43 AM         #37
Steve--O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every other day one of these stories come up and every time they're all bullsh*t. The title of the thread implies that the cop just went up to her and started beating the sh*t out of her which isn't true. She resisted, he took her down it's that simple if you resist a cop they have the legal right to use any type of force to take you down.

smh at some of you claiming this sh*t is racist
 10-07-2007, 11:51 AM         #38
jazzy07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SirSkillz said:
Why does it have to be 15 year old BLACK female? and Brutalized? It looks like an american woman to me
:sleepy: Wake up and open your pretty little blue eyes. WHITE PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT.
 10-07-2007, 12:07 PM         #39
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jazzy07 said:
:sleepy: Wake up and open your pretty little blue eyes. WHITE PEOPLE JUST DONT GET IT.
^^^basically thats all there is to it.....
 Steve--O said:
Every other day one of these stories come up and every time they're all bullsh*t. The title of the thread implies that the cop just went up to her and started beating the sh*t out of her which isn't true. She resisted, he took her down it's that simple if you resist a cop they have the legal right to use any type of force to take you down.

smh at some of you claiming this sh*t is racist
wtf thats how YOU looked at the thread title, and maybe you should reconsider your definition of "brutalize" cuz it doesnt necessarily mean "BEAT TO A PULP" everytime you say the word..........

some of you act like its okay for the police to step out of their boundaries, and think....why did all of this happen?? a fu*king curfew violation??? whats the next video gonna be about??? 16 year old gets body slammed after resisting for littering?? come on man you have to remember we are all human beings and shouldnt be treated like ants......that goes for any race.....
 10-07-2007, 12:13 PM         #40
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
damn...they serious about that 11:00 curfew down here
no they not....i bet there was a diff reason behind this...
and thats fuked up cop punched da youngin in da face..i mean shes fukin 14!!!!!!! then gonna b wonderin wtf goin on when another 2-5 cops drop outta nowhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago