#9 Florida @ #1 LSU 7PM CT

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #381
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Report:Towing company owner got death threats after Gators' Joiner arrested

The owner of the towing company involved in Florida safety Tony Joiner's burglary case said Saturday he received more than 200 threatening phone calls.

More than a dozen of the calls were death threats and others were bomb threats, Stan Forron told Florida Today. Several callers even offered to pay the $76 towing bill if Forron would drop the charge.

"I'm just glad it wasn't Tim Tebow, that's all I can say," Forron told the newspaper. "I think I would be covered in 10 feet of concrete right now if it had been Tebow."

Joiner was arrested around 5 a.m. Tuesday for allegedly trying to take his girlfriend's car out of the towing company's impound lot.

The State Attorney's Office dropped the charge Friday at Forron's request.

Although Forron, who acknowledged his allegiance to the Gators, said he wanted the charge dropped from the beginning, he never expected the reaction he got from Florida fans.

"I've been in the [towing business] since '77 and I've never seen anything like it," he told Florida Today. "The fans are very passionate. I think that's a big part of it. ... I'm disappointed that people could be like that. I realize how passionate people can be. But it's disappointing that they would threaten lives and property over something like this."

According to Gainesville Police, Joiner pushed open an electric gate, got into the car and started to drive off. When Joiner stopped to close the gate, he was confronted by a witness who called police.

Shortly after Joiner's arrest, Forron said the player had arranged to pay the bill and pick up the car. But Forron said no one was around to take Joiner's money, so he must have thought it was OK to take the car and settle up later.

"He was a perfect gentleman," Forron said. "That had a big influence on why I wanted [the charge dropped]. If he had been yelling and screaming, they wouldn't have been dropped."

I just lost a little respect for gator nation

10 years ago '05        #382
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ What Ive Been Saying All Week Long About Gator Fans
 10 years ago '05        #383
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 10-07-2007, 01:44 PM         #384
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Co butta, you are pathetic.
 10 years ago '05        #385
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space

^^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAH IS THIS DUDE RETARDED
 10 years ago '05        #386
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Nice Comeback Rek...
 10-07-2007, 01:50 PM         #387
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

edit

as far as teams in florida, the only ones you could actually beat are FIU and FAU. USF, UF, UCF > FSU

Last edited by rek; 10-07-2007 at 01:52 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #388
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
who ever said why lsu is not number one and why usc aint well i like to tell him shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '04        #389
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
hahah Tebow tripped me out after he scored that 2nd TD (??) and acted like he was talkin on his cell phone... they said LSU fans got his number somehow and were calling him all day

:applause: for Tebow doin dat sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #390
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 juanb13 said:
who ever said why lsu is not number one and why usc aint well i like to tell him shut the fu*k up
 10 years ago '05        #391
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space

^^^SEE FLORIDA FANS HAVE BEEN THIS WAY FOR YEARS
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy