Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2007, 05:05 AM         #361
GatorNation07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Florida had plenty of chances to win
 10 years ago '05        #362
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
im sick of hearing the refs sh*t.....florida had 2 penalties the whole fu*king game.
 10-07-2007, 12:06 PM         #363
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
im sick of hearing the refs sh*t.....florida had 2 penalties the whole fu*king game.
your an FSU fan, your opinion has no value.

10 years ago '05        #364
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
florida state 4-1

florida 4-2
 10-07-2007, 12:16 PM         #365
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you trying to compare our teams? We could be having the worst game of the season vs you guys and still win by atleast 15. LMAO @ c*cky noles. Ooooh who have you beaten? No one. Hopefully Wake Forest doesnt shut you guys down 38-0 again this weekend. LOOOOOOOOL

GET MAD HATER
 10 years ago '05        #366
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ We'll See...florida State Is A Diff. Team Now...we Could Easily Be Undefeated And In The Top 5
 10 years ago '05        #367
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
But Anyway Try Not To Lose 3 Straight To Kentucky
 10-07-2007, 12:46 PM         #368
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
^^^ We'll See...florida State Is A Diff. Team Now...we Could Easily Be Undefeated And In The Top 5
LOL, you havent played any noteworthy team but Clemson and you got r*ped. You have no idea what your talking about.
 10 years ago '05        #369
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
We Beat Alabama Who Was Ranked, We Beat Colorado Who Beat Oklahoma And Will Be Ranked After This Week.....you Lost To Unranked Auburn At Home ...who Have The Gators Beat??? I Mean You Almost Lost To Ole Miss....the Worst Team In The Sec....dont Try Me Son
 10 years ago '05        #370
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
By The Way We Lost By 6 To Clemson And Had Oppurtunities To Win The Game
 10-07-2007, 01:17 PM         #371
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we lost by 4 to LSU, "And Had Oppurtunities To Win The Game". Thats more then you could say, ouch.
 10 years ago '04        #372
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 CO Butta said:
We Beat Alabama Who Was Ranked, We Beat Colorado Who Beat Oklahoma And Will Be Ranked After This Week.....you Lost To Unranked Auburn At Home ...who Have The Gators Beat??? I Mean You Almost Lost To Ole Miss....the Worst Team In The Sec....dont Try Me Son
you sound stupid saying FSU >> UF ... thats laughable

Alabama sucks and were only ranked b/c of their coaches last name.... they had to have an INT in the end zone to hold off Houston at home

LSU>>Auburn >> Clemson>> Alabama

oh yea didnt Florida beat UT 59-20... a team that just took #12 UGA to the woodshed

how bout yall wait til the game.. then we'll know whos better but right now theres no doubt i'd pick UF over FSU right now
 10 years ago '05        #373
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ We'll See.....nah Yall Had Oppurtunities To Lose The Game, And Yall Did...
 10 years ago '05        #374
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
The Thing Thats Different About Fla St, Is When People Play Us ....they Have To Play Our Game....because Of Our Defense...so Wether We Play Lsu Florida Or Whoever....the Game Is Always Winnable....its Always Gonne Be Within Reach
 10 years ago '04        #375
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
Urban Meyer is an elite coach and all but why the fu*k did he let 30 seconds run off the clock before calling timeout???? did he really think theyd keep them out the end zone??? Give UF that extra 30 seconds and still have a timeout and they might score (they wouldve had plenty of time)

must suck to get outcoached by Les Miles
 10 years ago '04        #376
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
The Thing Thats Different About Fla St, Is When People Play Us ....they Have To Play Our Game....because Of Our Defense...so Wether We Play Lsu Florida Or Whoever....the Game Is Always Winnable....its Always Gonne Be Within Reach
the same thing could be said about UFs offense... it gives them a chance in every game... it almost brought them back against AU and it moved the ball easily at times on the #1 ranked D in the country
 10 years ago '05        #377
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^true.....but Yeh Horrible Clock Management Last Night By The Gators...i Think That Mixed With Tebow Inexperience In Having To Win A Game And Control It At The End...hurt Them
 10-07-2007, 01:32 PM         #378
rek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it doesnt change the fact that were beating you guys at the end of the season at home. All my friends from fsu will be down and feelings are going to get hurt. All noles are the same, arrogant c*cky idiots.
 10 years ago '04        #379
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
^^^true.....but Yeh Horrible Clock Management Last Night By The Gators...i Think That Mixed With Tebow Inexperience In Having To Win A Game And Control It At The End...hurt Them
yea me and my n*ggas were like why the fu*k are they not calling a TO with 1:35 left and LSU has the ball at the 1 1/2 yd line ... and then they called one after 30 secs ran off the clock stupid as fu*k and damn I needed a UF win

the Bamas I was watchin the game with were going for LSU b/c "I dont want UF to win b/c it will make AU look like they actually did something last week" guess they forgot if LSU lost they would be tied atop the SEC West with AU and LSU... fukn idiots
 10 years ago '05        #380
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^^ YEH....BETTER THAN WHINEY pus*y bi*chES
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy