Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #341
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^^yesssss
 10 years ago '07        #342
sonof504 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
See we finally shut LJay the fu*k up. He's the only Florida fan I've even had a problem with. The rest have been real cool.
 10 years ago '05        #343
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
See we finally shut LJay the fu*k up. He's the only Florida fan I've even had a problem with. The rest have been real cool.
What kind of problems you think Tigers "might" have against Kentucky, if any?
 10 years ago '07        #344
sonof504 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I'm concerned about the defense, to be honest. If we let UK run on us sh*t could be a game. I do think LSU is gonna win by a few TDs though. I'm not ruling UK out though, anything can happen. Les Miles better keep his players focused, you can't sleep on a team like UK.
 10 years ago '06        #345
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Pardon me, but i'm about to sound a little mad haha. But this is strictly how a Florida fan views tonight's game, its pretty much fact though. Les Miles is a LUCKY dude tonight, honestly. You can't be taht wreckless all the fu*king time, they just happened to get all 5 of their 4th downs, which is unheard of. And the luck yall got on the ball bouncing off of Cornelius Ingram's head right into the LSU dude's hands. And the BS "reversal" on the sidelines play, are you fu*king kidding me? And fu*king kestan Moore was having the game of his career till that fu*king fumble, which is what he always does. Meyer gave up on two years ago cause he fumbled everytime, then this kid does it at the MOST crucial time, fu*king unbelievable. Why does Tebow have to do everything?

Congratulations to LSU, Yall just enjoy your victory, next year its UF goin undefeated, so i'm not sweating this year too much.
 10 years ago '05        #346
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
wata game

390 - 51 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 10 years ago '04        #347
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
what a game

dont worry rest of the country we'll take care of these n*ggas after we handle Arkansas

If AU and LSU handle business next week then that AU @ LSU game is going to be sic (2 best Ds in da SEC)
 10 years ago '05        #348
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
just like a gator to come in here with a million fu*king excuses....the gators played great....but they got beat period....the refs didnt beat them....it wasnt luck it was football.....so i guess the fact that florida only had 2 penalties the whole game was luck too huh
 10 years ago '06        #349
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 CO Butta said:
just like a gator to come in here with a million fu*king excuses....the gators played great....but they got beat period....the refs didnt beat them....it wasnt luck it was football.....so i guess the fact that florida only had 2 penalties the whole game was luck too huh
i said LSU deserved to win.... read my post... but 5/5 on 4th downs isn't a little lucky to you? LSU isn't winning a national championship being that reckless, no fu*king way. It just went their way tonight
 10 years ago '06        #350
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
People worried about the defense need to settle down. No other team in the SEC runs the type of offense Florida does. LSU was spread out all game and with Tebow being a great runner, LSU had to play soft zones or man to man. They won't be that spread out again this year because the rest of the teams LSU plays don't have Tim Tebow and don't run that offense.
 10 years ago '04        #351
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
Florida doesnt lose to AU theyre a top 5 team after this loss

10 years ago '04        #352
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 datdude41 said:
People worried about the defense need to settle down. No other team in the SEC runs the type of offense Florida does. LSU was spread out all game and with Tebow being a great runner, LSU had to play soft zones or man to man. They won't be that spread out again this year because the rest of the teams LSU plays don't have Tim Tebow and don't run that offense.
October 20th

10 years ago '04        #353
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Man what a sh*tty fu*king night. I swear to God those fu*king refs need to die. That challenge and reversal on the Brandon James return was a fu*king outrageously bad call. Plus them n*ggas gave very generous a.ss spots on a lot of those running plays down the stretch. I'm proud of the Gators though, this game shows they can hang with the best of them but obviously it's still a fu*king loss. I'm praying we can meet this team again in the SEC title somehow, I think the Gators would win round 2.
 10 years ago '04        #354
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 1000bluntz said:
Man what a sh*tty fu*king night. I swear to God those fu*king refs need to die. That challenge and reversal on the Brandon James return was a fu*king outrageously bad call. Plus them n*ggas gave very generous a.ss spots on a lot of those running plays down the stretch. I'm proud of the Gators though, this game shows they can hang with the best of them but obviously it's still a fu*king loss. I'm praying we can meet this team again in the SEC title somehow, I think the Gators would win round 2.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #355
1000bluntz 
space
space
Dogg y'all ain't winning a national title any time soon and we own you so shut the fu*k up.

[pic - click to view]

Now go away Akron alum, fu*king poser

I pray we can play OSU again in a BCS bowl, they would be shat upon yet again.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 10-07-2007 at 02:38 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #356
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 1000bluntz said:
Dogg y'all ain't winning a national title any time soon and we own you so shut the fu*k up.

[pic - click to view]

last time i checked we have 1 championship a piece this decade in football
stop bi*ch in and crying crybaby
y'all bi*ches lost twice
its lonely at the top
muhahahahahahhahahqah
 10 years ago '07        #357
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 1000bluntz said:

[pic - click to view]

what you expect from a Hoe-S-U supporter....I see a lot of n*ggaz got the gators on their mind...ain't nobody trying to cook USC...but they run up in the 1 vs 9 thread and talk smack about a team when they don't even support the other team...props to the Lsu fans good game Les Miles got balls for going for it that many time on 4th and Meyer needs to re evaluate his play calling again
 10 years ago '04        #358
1000bluntz 
space
space
Playcalling was actually pretty good to me. It was the two late turnovers that k!lled us. That and the fu*king refs sucking off LSU. Florida is a very good team, they showed that again tonight they just didn't have enough to outlast a very good and more experienced LSU team.
 10 years ago '07        #359
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 1000bluntz said:
Playcalling was actually pretty good to me. It was the two late turnovers that k!lled us. That and the fu*king refs sucking off LSU. Florida is a very good team, they showed that again tonight they just didn't have enough to outlast a very good and more experienced LSU team.
24-21 it just felt that the play calling was not to lose....they should've kept running that sh*t...fu*k the fumble
 10 years ago '04        #360
1000bluntz 
space
space
Yeah they probably should have stuck with Moore despite the fumble, he was doing a nice job. If we play them again in ATL the Gators will not lose.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago