NBA Chicago Bull Pg Rajon Rondo suspended 1 game by team
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Hell of South Korean dog meat farms exposed
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Unmarried pastor gets knocked up: DesireÉ allen is neither sorry nor ..
14 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
L.or.D 
space
space
$763 | Props total: 12 12
She looks like a slightly darker version of her mom, at "black sambo"
 9 years ago '06        #42
Birdmane 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 0 0
every black dude that saying she ugly cause she black has a white girl at there house so i don't expect anything else from these uncle toms.
 10-07-2007, 09:20 PM         #43
Reppin704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
every black dude that saying she ugly cause she black has a white girl at there house so i don't expect anything else from these uncle toms.
I've never called the child ugly n*gga. Thats not even the point of the thread. Its just child abuse to have this poor child in the sun like that, ya know?
 10-07-2007, 10:14 PM         #44
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Sambo that aint even right talking about his kids
 10-07-2007, 10:24 PM         #45
yellowone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall some juvie bastards man...learn how to appreciate beauty in ya culture dumb fu*ks. Plus every kid goes through an awkward stage..hell some of yall goin through it NOW.
 10-08-2007, 08:59 AM         #46
Reppin704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yellowone said:
Yall some juvie bastards man...learn how to appreciate beauty in ya culture dumb fu*ks. Plus every kid goes through an awkward stage..hell some of yall goin through it NOW.
Black is beautiful. But dont confuse that with being this black. Its not the same.
 9 years ago '04        #47
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Damn ya'll need to leave that little girl along. I'm not dark skinned but thats why alot of people hate their skin already. talkin bout stay out the sun and stuff. smh
 9 years ago '04        #48
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,518 | Props total: 208 208
 AK1 said:
at this thread
leave celebrity's family's alone
Real talk. Hate given!!
 10-08-2007, 11:44 AM         #49
Reppin704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
theres this stuff in our skin called melanin....

melanin + solar energy = brain Khemicals are happy :):):):):):):):)

maybe her family should have been r*ped MORE so she wasnt so dark...
If you're not black as charcoal, it doesnt mean you have other races mixed. If just mean your ancestors(heredity), or you werent in the sun that much.
 9 years ago '06        #50
Birdmane 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppin704 said:
I've never called the child ugly n*gga. Thats not even the point of the thread. Its just child abuse to have this poor child in the sun like that, ya know?
if my comment didn't pertain to you then why did you respond and i hope they leave her in the sun more so it can bring out more of your self hate.

Last edited by Birdmane; 10-08-2007 at 01:12 PM..
 10-08-2007, 12:54 PM         #51
Reppin704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
if my comment didn't pertain to you then why did you respond and i hope they leave here in the sun more so it can bring out more of your self hate.
Mainly because its my thread. But there is no self hate here homey. I just aint tryin to be THAT black. Love being black tho.
 10-08-2007, 01:20 PM         #52
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black on black hate

you guys are hilarious
 9 years ago '05        #53
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,217 | Props total: 0 0
so much ignorance in here, its not even funny!
 10-08-2007, 01:36 PM         #54
Mr.KnowitAll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
so much ignorance in here, its not even funny!
is that your hair or do you have a fur blanket or something over your head?
 10-08-2007, 04:03 PM         #55
Reppin704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
wow! now black is ugly? let me guess white is beautiful? some of yall are too stupid to be conscious.
BLACK AS fu*kIN CHARCOAL IS NOT BEAUTIFUL IIGHT!!!!! IF I CANT SEE YOUR a.ss AT NIGHT YOU'RE TOO BLACK!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #56
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$19,164 | Props total: 2901 2901
Reppin704 how dare you label yaself black..fu*k n*gga u a **** and thats all..u not apart of my race..and what is so wrong with being dark skined?..because the white man who's a**hole you lick says it's not attractive..negro you hate yaself and maybe you should hang yaself along with ya kin for breedin a **** such asurself.. would say ya pops to but u probably don't know ya **** father or he's in jail..i'm pretty sure..
 9 years ago '05        #57
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,472 | Props total: 2449 2449
 #1nasfan said:
c'mon now people leave people's kids alone, plus yeah shes dark but shes a pretty lil girl imo
true, she's adorable....
 9 years ago '04        #58
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,825 | Props total: 2292 2292
 Reppin704 said:
BLACK AS fu*kIN CHARCOAL IS NOT BEAUTIFUL IIGHT!!!!! IF I CANT SEE YOUR a.ss AT NIGHT YOU'RE TOO BLACK!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your pathetic man you hate yourself. if your ancestors hadnt been r*ped you be the same complexion. your self hatred is sickening.
 10-08-2007, 05:15 PM         #59
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppin704 said:
hate given
 10-08-2007, 05:15 PM         #60
Reppin704 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Reppin704 how dare you label yaself black..fu*k n*gga u a **** and thats all..u not apart of my race..and what is so wrong with being dark skined?..because the white man who's a**hole you lick says it's not attractive..negro you hate yaself and maybe you should hang yaself along with ya kin for breedin a **** such asurself.. would say ya pops to but u probably don't know ya **** father or he's in jail..i'm pretty sure..
No zzzzzz has ever told me its not attractinve. I SAY ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE!!! You sound insecure. I feel Im secure enough to say bliggity black is not attractive, as crackers say pale in not attractive. They get tans, we stay out of the sun. No one wants to be too far on the end of each spectrum.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Is A B*ITCH & He's Scared Of Drake
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
81 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Last Tango in Paris Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy