Oct 4 - Miami Beach Club Promoter Jailed For Exposing Woman To HIV **MUST READ**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #101
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
dat n*gga dirty
 10 years ago '06        #102
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
So just because they're white girls means that they don't have protected s3x? Or are you trying to say that black girls always have protected s3x?
 10 years ago '06        #103
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,855 | Props total: 25592 25592
 a3levest said:
Man some of ya'll is ignorant as hell!!! ya'll calling as dumb b*tches (and i ain't excusing the fact they should've demanded that he wore a condom), but they way ya'll sounding ya'll forget they lives are ruined. No matter how s3xy, how much, how much a.ss, whatever it can't take back the fact poeple are dying because of HIV/AIDS adn ya'll cracking jokes about it.....Seriously some of ya'll are the DUMBEST, MOST IGNORANT, MO'FOs and I pray to God all this condemning an dname calling ya'll doing, ya'll don't catch this for some"s3xy b&*tch(in some of ya'lls own words) with a fat a.ss

Some of ya'll disguist me and I pray to GOD you ain't black!!

damn he must of fu*ked you good huh?
 10-06-2007, 12:58 PM         #104
deez_got_it89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for props pppls
 10-06-2007, 01:37 PM         #105
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are still having unprotected s3x??

Look, not to cheapen the fact that these girls lives are ruined...but fu*king seriously man. WEAR A fu*kING CONDOM! It doesn't take that long to put on.

He deserves attempted murder charges for this, none the less. That's fu*ked up to know and still not say anything.
 10 years ago '04        #106
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
i heard about this on wendy last night... he's finished in life...
 10-06-2007, 01:59 PM         #107
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jambo said:
it all begiins wit them hoes spreadin there legs
damn you's a ignorant n*gga it begins the n*gga havin HIV how the fu*k it all begins with females opening they legs when they didn't know he had aids like i said it begins with the n*gga having aids he knew he was infected therefore he should of never slept with them yo dumb a.ss probably got aids that's why you typed that stupid a.ss comment matter fact :hang: yourself for even saying that sh*t

Last edited by realtalk; 10-06-2007 at 02:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #108
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
dang private now...i only saw it on my blackberry so couldnt see the females. yeah hes low for that, but a lotta times females play like they dont wanna give it up so you cant be like let me put on a rubber and what not. if females stopped coming over at midnight, gettin drunk at our spot, or just giving dudes the wrong signal then it would be no problem. but plenty of times i been tryin get my nuts off and went for the rubber and "oh we arent having s3x"...B*tch you wonder why you get r*ped and hit raw.
and for the record they dont automatically get hiv, and if you have had more than like 10 partners you have been exposed either first hand or second hand...too many people doin each other.
 10 years ago '07        #109
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 SamSneak said:
Miami Beach police are asking that women who had unprotected s3x with a popular club promoter come forward; 22-year old Elidor Kersaint is HIV positive and knowingly spread the disease to his s3x partners.

Source:
Why not girl who had s3x with him period?

Condoms are only 85% effective.
 10-06-2007, 10:20 PM         #110
affinity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xxgoodzxx said:
Why not girl who had s3x with him period?

Condoms are only 85% effective.
That's what I'd like to know.

Maybe its the Heinekens, but I do not see where it was said that these women had unprotected s3x with him. These women could still have been exposed the virus even with protection - the condom could have broken etc etc. So all women who messed with him should be heading to the clinic

I know I'll look lame as hell for saying this, but stop hooking up with random people at the club. The sh!t isn't worth it. Get to know them and to be absolutely sure, go to the free clinic together and get checked out.

Last edited by affinity; 10-06-2007 at 10:27 PM..
 10-06-2007, 10:35 PM         #111
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
US Judge = Stupid..

The Beirut bombings were in response to an American backed attack on Iran.
 10 years ago '05        #112
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2205 2205
damn son thats fu*ked up. he should get life for that. look at all the a.ss he tainted man. i hope thats a lesson for all of you to strap up.
 10-07-2007, 01:47 AM         #113
ARbz1353  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some fu*ked up sh*t, but damn can't believe that sh*t is illegal. Damn hoe let him get into her and he just wanted some. I bet none of the hoe's asked if he had aids. I mean, you did meet this guy at the club and club rats aint the cleanest people to be messin around with. and wear a fu*kin condom.

Last edited by ARbz1353; 10-07-2007 at 01:49 AM..
 10-07-2007, 04:53 AM         #114
morenaso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My cousin knows that dude, lol.
 10-07-2007, 05:11 AM         #115
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only reason fugly a.ss dude gettin any tang hot or not is cause they all gold diggin club hoes who dont know that money he throwing around and bling on his wrist AINT HIS lol he aint RocAFella dude is RentAPoser
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy