Oct 4 - Miami Beach Club Promoter Jailed For Exposing Woman To HIV **MUST READ**

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2007, 01:56 PM         #1
7942 pageviews
123 comments

SamSneak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 4 - Miami Beach Club Promoter Jailed For Exposing Woman To HIV **MUST READ**

Miami Beach police are asking that women who had unprotected s3x with a popular club promoter come forward; 22-year old Elidor Kersaint is HIV positive and knowingly spread the disease to his s3x partners.

Wednesday night CBS4 News spoke to some of his colleagues, who didn't want to talk on camera. They say Kersaint has been living with HIV all his life; his mother passed it on to him. However, they say they didn't find out about his status until the days leading up to his arrest.

One 20-year-old woman has already told Miami Beach police she had contact with Kersaint.

According to his MySpace page, Elidor Kersaint paints himself as a pretty popular guy on the South Beach scene who might have promoted himself in clubs including Opium, Prive, and Mansion. Representatives from the Opium Group say Kersaint was not an employee, but he may have worked with any number of third party vendors.

"I can unequivocally confirm that this individual is not an employee of the Opium Group," said Opium Group representative Vanessa Menkes in a written statement to CBS4.

On his MySpace page, there are dozens of pictures of him posing with club going celebs, and countless pictures of him with half nekkid women.

But police say Kersaint had a dark secret.

"He carries a 'pretty big stick' here in Miami Beach which is attractive for some people," said Bobby Hernandez with the Miami Beach Police Department. "Unfortunately he could have used that big stick, or attractiveness, to lure these women in to have s3x with them and unbeknownst to them he has HIV."

The one woman who came forward told investigators she had s3x with Kersaint on two occasions and he never told her he had HIV. Police fear there may be other women who had s3x with Kersaint and are not aware that he was HIV positive. Miami Beach police are urging anyone who had a relationship with Kersaint to see a doctor and then contact police.

Kersaint, who has been locked up since last June, faces a minimum of five years in prison if convicted

At Jackson Memorial Hospital, Dr. Nancy Gutierrez , who specializes in HIV research, said "unprotected s3x is a risk" in these times.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

http://cbs4.com/local/loc .. 275112850.html

123 comments for "Oct 4 - Miami Beach Club Promoter Jailed For Exposing Woman To HIV **MUST READ**"

10 years ago '07        #2
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118

his myspace page
 10 years ago '06        #3
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Yeah, I heard about this on Channel 4 and on 99 Jamz yesterday. That's fu*ked up.
 10 years ago '04        #4
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2401 2401
sh*t is crazy, strap the fu*k up yall
 10 years ago '06        #5
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
all that money and popularity he got and he got aids...lol dats messed up how he was doin them girls i hope someone beat his a.ss
 10 years ago '06        #6
space
space
dang dat n*gga is grimmy again
 10 years ago '07        #7
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Dudes a scumbag...thats really fu*ked up...but on a side not fam got a lot of joints at shorty that was tonguing him down in one of the pics
 10 years ago '04        #8
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Here's my ???

So if he was malisciously trying to spread his HIV to bi*ches because he had a personal grudge against all women (idk maybe his mom didn't love him or some sh*t) then yea I could see a case of using his sickness to hurt others.

But if he was just tryin' to get some snatch and didn't feel like tellin' them, what's there to get arrested for?

Of course he could tell whatever story he wanted, so it wouldn't be easy to prove but you get what I'm sayin?
 10 years ago '06        #9
space
space
notice the song on his page is about getting aids
 10-04-2007, 02:29 PM         #10
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL his myspace is crazy, and I thought I partied to much..this n*gga is loose with it
 10 years ago '04        #11
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
^^^^que??

he's wrong no matter how u slice it.
 10 years ago '07        #12
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
it all begiins wit them hoes spreadin there legs
 10 years ago '04        #13
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Some n*ggas better get they jimmy out paris....
 10 years ago '06        #14
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Here's my ???

So if he was malisciously trying to spread his HIV to bi*ches because he had a personal grudge against all women (idk maybe his mom didn't love him or some sh*t) then yea I could see a case of using his sickness to hurt others.

But if he was just tryin' to get some snatch and didn't feel like tellin' them, what's there to get arrested for?

Of course he could tell whatever story he wanted, so it wouldn't be easy to prove but you get what I'm sayin?
What do you mean what's there to get arrested for? It's illegal to have s3x with people and not tell them that you're infected.
 10 years ago '04        #15
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ches shouldve looked out from the start, this dude looks like a f*g**t......
 10 years ago '05        #16
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
The girls fought... They just lay and expect u to do everything... She should have told dude to wear a condom... But soon she get it ots his fault
 10 years ago '05        #17
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
he didn't even have the descency to strap up?
 10 years ago '06        #18
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
He should get attempted murder for this.
 10 years ago '04        #19
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
HHAHAHA ON HIS MYSPACE THE SONG IS "DRIPS" wiht eminime and OBI .... WHAT A fu*kING GUY
 10 years ago '06        #20
space
space
damn this n*gga is fu*ked if he get out of jail someone probly gon k!ll him cuz them girls got brothers cousins etc etc and he never working the club scene again but i do feel a little bit sorry for dude cuz his momz gave it to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy