Oct 3 - Verizon's Voyager, iPhone Killer?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2007, 02:15 AM         #61
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
operas mobile browser sh*ts on safari.

but wait....iphone users arent used to the idea of being able to install there own software
No it doesn't.

Are you really going to lie to yourself and say this?

The iPhone's browser is the best browser on the market BAR NONE...it's not even debatable.
 10-04-2007, 02:20 AM         #62
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaly6 said:

damn they're PWNING the sh*t outta iPhone buyers

thanks 4 the link, I aint doubt ya--just wanted to see proof
That was pretty stupid.

What you expect apple to sell a product and not make profit?

I understand it's in the wireless industry and apple probably gets money from the contracts, but at the same time why wouldn't they make profit on the phone?

Video game systems is one of the few things that are sold BELOW cost...as a matter of fact I don't think anything else is sold below cost but video game systems.
 10-04-2007, 03:36 AM         #63
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't have an Iphone let alone any Ipod products but I messed with this dudes Iphone at work and that sh*t blew me away. Im a loyal sidekicker but damn I can safely say the Iphone can't be fu*ked with.
 10 years ago '07        #64
kamika.z954 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Dem sh*ts look tight
 10 years ago '05        #65
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 DJ Endo said:
^^^^ Real Talk. I knew when they announced phones that there would be alot of imitations. All thats gonna happen is that apple will release a 2nd Gen iphone and the other companies will keep trying to play catch up. And the cycle will go on and on.

I personally don't fu*k w/ iphone though. Its the next razr in my opinion. Next phone i'm gettin is gonna either be a htc or the nokia n95. Them things are beast
I got the N95 last week, its a beast!
 10 years ago '04        #66
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
The voyager is also known as the LG Prada, it's been out for 2 years in Europe, so the iPhone is an imitation of that, before people start spouting off maybe getting facts straight should be a priority?
 10 years ago '04        #67
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
alot of people still dont understand apple i tihnk ....

its not so much the fact the design is innovation ... but the fact that the software is top notch ... and works better then anything anyone can put out ....

but alot of you wont understand that .... prolly still own windows computors and rave about vista like its the next best thing when macs have been running a far greater system back in the win95 days
 10-04-2007, 08:00 AM         #68
rivertin89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o yeah?! well my dad can beat your dad up lol
is this thread about to turn into a apple vs. windows topic? it's like this people the iphone is cool and so are alot of other phones. u like who u like. but who the fu*k cares? in the end its a fu.ckin cel phone people. it doesnt make ya pu.ssy tighter or ya dic.k any bigger.the end.
 10 years ago '06        #69
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 mszomola said:
alot of people still dont understand apple i tihnk ....

its not so much the fact the design is innovation ... but the fact that the software is top notch ... and works better then anything anyone can put out ....

but alot of you wont understand that .... prolly still own windows computors and rave about vista like its the next best thing when macs have been running a far greater system back in the win95 days
Sorry... I don't need an operating system just for crazy animations and bells and whistles... I keep it simple and straight forward. I don't need to feel like I'm watching a cartoon while using my PC.
 10-04-2007, 09:53 AM         #70
khmerraps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2008 - the Meizu MiniOne is gonna k!ll the iPhone .. in terms of specs. In terms of overall sales, it won't because no one knows about Meizu .. but I do and i'mma cop the MiniOne cuz it's gonna whoop dat a.ss
 10 years ago '05        #71
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
look up the vx 10000/voyager. its like the env...blows iphone out of the water
 10 years ago '06        #72
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
How many people saying that other phones can blow the iPhone away have actually played with the iPhone? How many of those same people have played with the same phones that they're talking about? Get a grip. Some of these phones look good on paper, but I guarantee they're not all that they're cracked up to be. The iPhone is the hottest and most technologically advanced phone out at the moment. The Safari browser is top of the line and the touch screen is the best in it's class. There are no Windows Mobile phones out there at the moment that can step to the iPhone.
 10-04-2007, 12:35 PM         #73
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember tha first day I got it...still puts a smile on my face....:rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2007, 12:56 PM         #74
Yankee22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this technology is defeatin the purpose of people havin a phone in the 1st place. its there to TALK!
 10-04-2007, 01:06 PM         #75
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.A.R.S. said:
The voyager is also known as the LG Prada, it's been out for 2 years in Europe

you have NO IDEA WHAT THE fu*k YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

the LG Prada is the LG KE-850, it has no flip out keyboard or mobile TV

does that look like the Voyager to you?
 10-04-2007, 01:34 PM         #76
dashib 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The voyager looks off the hook! Can't wait til it comes out!!!
 10 years ago '06        #77
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I'm sending my sh*t to colorware to get it painted. I was thinking all black with the Apple logo painted in red and the frame in white. Or, all white with the logo red and the frame black.

I got my PS3 painted at the same place. If anyone wants to get their iPhone painted by them, go to colorwarepc.com
 10-04-2007, 02:30 PM         #78
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
How many people saying that other phones can blow the iPhone away have actually played with the iPhone? How many of those same people have played with the same phones that they're talking about? Get a grip. Some of these phones look good on paper, but I guarantee they're not all that they're cracked up to be. The iPhone is the hottest and most technologically advanced phone out at the moment. The Safari browser is top of the line and the touch screen is the best in it's class. There are no Windows Mobile phones out there at the moment that can step to the iPhone.
your missing the point here...

the iphone has NOTHING technologically that makes it more advanced than other phones. there are plenty of phones that DO MORE than the iphone, and are a lot cheaper.

all the iphone is, is a cool interface for those few features that it does have. the iphone is like watching and-1 or the harlem globetrotters, instead of the NBA. it may look cooler, but in the end you know where to find the real sh*t.

and no, the Safari browser is NOT the best. and ANY Windows Mobile phone can do anything the iphone can and a lot more.
 10 years ago '05        #79
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
 D.A.R.S. said:
The voyager is also known as the LG Prada, it's been out for 2 years in Europe, so the iPhone is an imitation of that, before people start spouting off maybe getting facts straight should be a priority?
BAAAAANT...wrong answer lol...the LG Prada is a completely different phone...hes right about it being out 2 years ago in europe..and ya its basically like the iphone but ofcourse apple has made improvements on what lg put out overseas...that technology has been out...I wondered y verizon wasnt picking up the lg prada since its their main supplier for hardware but now i see why...dat voyager is the sh*t...I fu*ked wit the first V...then upgraded to da enV...an I was waitin on verizon to pickup the prada but dis voyager sh*t is basically a combination of the enV and prada...with the main thing being it has a keyboard which was 1 of the obvious problems with the iphone...txtin on dat sh*t is hell...not to mention dis sh*t has tv on it and verizon is undisputed when it comes to security and service...
 10-04-2007, 03:40 PM         #80
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
besides debating every feature of the iphone and u dum fu*ks with ur wrong a.ss LG prada facts.....

for those of us normal people who dont give a slap fu*k about tech wars,

how much will this voyager sh*t cost and will verizon have all those gay a.ss restrictions on the hardware?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy