Oct 3 - Verizon's Voyager, iPhone Killer?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
I'll wait until it comes out. Be on some bullsh!t like when the chocolate came out. I'm still pissed!
 10-03-2007, 11:23 PM         #42
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mitemouse said:
with phones? definitely not apple.. this was there first phone, they can just fall off at this point..
I knew you had to be a iphone owner the way you talk highly of this phone and payin a premium for technology thats already out..
So did you get your iphone before or after the price cut?
b4 tha price cut thank u...and I didn't mean wit juss phones..I mean in general...so get off tha bra strap...
 10 years ago '05        #43
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
 dipsetgrl022 said:
b4 tha price cut thank u...and I didn't mean wit juss phones..I mean in general...so get off tha bra strap...
would u be willing to give me head clinic??i have big meat btw
 10-03-2007, 11:37 PM         #44
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brickflippa said:
would u be willing to give me head clinic??i have big meat btw
 10-03-2007, 11:38 PM         #45
BLINK45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all that sh*t im good with my blackberry curve T-Mobile bi*ches!!!
 10 years ago '04        #46
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
eh touchscreen phones are overrated. Plus Verzion cripples the sh*t out of there phones(but there service top notch.)
 10-03-2007, 11:48 PM         #47
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iPhone is the Playstation-3/Lil' Wayne of the mobile phone world

the only sh*t it has going for it is the full Safari browser--but they just made Safari for Windows so mobile phones will get it soon...there were phones (LG KU990, Nokia N95, Kaiser, etc.) better than the iPhone BEFORE it came out and there will be more to come

if the sh*t was so great, why did they cut the price after only a million sold (I'm willing to bet $$$ they haven't broke even on iPhone sales yet thus leading to the discontinuing of the 4 gig)?

not to mention it has no 3G, its on the worst carrier (AT&T), and has no native IM programs....not hate, all fact

I own a Macbook, iPod nano, and iPod touch--there is NO REASON to rush out and cop an iPhone
 10-03-2007, 11:50 PM         #48
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaly6 said:
iPhone is the Playstation-3/Lil' Wayne of the mobile phone world

the only sh*t it has going for it is the full Safari browser--but they just made Safari for Windows so mobile phones will get it soon...there were phones (LG KU990, Nokia N95, Kaiser, etc.) better than the iPhone BEFORE it came out and there will be more to come

if the sh*t was so great, why did they cut the price after only a million sold (I'm willing to bet $$$ they haven't broke even on iPhone sales yet thus leading to the discontinuing of the 4 gig)?

not to mention it has no 3G, its on the worst carrier (AT&T), and has no native IM programs....not hate, all fact

I own a Macbook, iPod nano, and iPod touch--there is NO REASON to rush out and cop an iPhone
....Apple made a LOT of money on the iPhone, they were not very much to manufacture. there was a TON of margin on those POS's.
 10-04-2007, 12:00 AM         #49
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
proof please?

its just like Apple TV, some cool ideas but overpriced--I'm just sayin, if they were makin so much bank off it @ the $600 price tag why not keep it there? I wouldn't have cut the price until Black Friday in November.
 10-04-2007, 12:09 AM         #50
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maaly6 said:
proof please?

its just like Apple TV, some cool ideas but overpriced--I'm just sayin, if they were makin so much bank off it @ the $600 price tag why not keep it there? I wouldn't have cut the price until Black Friday in November.
iPhone Only Costs $250 to Make; Rest of Price is Fanboy Tax

So you thought the iPhone's insanely high price tag is due to all the fancy technology inside? Not so, my friend. That touchscreen that everyone is popping tents over only costs $33.50, with the touchscreen controller adding a mere $1.15 to the price. In fact, Apple stands to make a healthy 50% profit on both versions of the iPhone sold, with the costs of the 4- and 8-gig models only running $245.83 and $280.83, respectively.

All that profit and we're still forced to sign our lives away to Cingular AT&T for 2 years for the privilege of buying this phone. If it's not being subsidized, why the hell are we still forced to sign a contract? Weak, very weak.

Check the full cost breakdown of both iPhone models after the jump.

at people thinking the iphone is new or better technology than every other phone on the market. the screen and interface are the only "new" things.....but they dont add any real funcionality.

Last edited by Arkanjal; 10-04-2007 at 12:10 AM..
 10-04-2007, 12:10 AM         #51
Warlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha nice try.

Nothing fuking with iPhone but the iPhone 2nd Generation.
 10-04-2007, 12:11 AM         #52
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
people need to stop acting like the iphone is the best.....its really on the LOW LOW end (free-$99 phone range) in terms of its capability.

the interface is the only thing it has......and hopefully some of these new phones can meet or surpass that, and actually have some type of functionality.
The Browser and iPod itself are worth more than %99...fu*kin idiot
 10-04-2007, 12:12 AM         #53
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
The Browser and iPod itself are worth more than %99...fu*kin idiot
i can browse the internet and listen to MP3's on any smartphone $1-200 cheaper than the iphone....next please.
 10-04-2007, 12:13 AM         #54
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jae_Mike said:
the voyager is whack, the iphone is whack, google the n98 and the you will toss ur iphones and or google n95 8gb
Stop that sh*t. You don't know sh*t.

N98 is not official. N95 8GB isn't made for the US, so you're still running on the edge network.
 10-04-2007, 12:13 AM         #55
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i-a said:
Very valid point. However, word of mouth says "iPhone sucks" and it costs sooo much. I predict the PS3 effect for the iPhone.
Yeah 1 million sold in 74 days...yup PS3 effect.
 10-04-2007, 12:15 AM         #56
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
really?

name something the iphone does that no other phone can....dont worry, i'll wait

because theres a lot of things any smartphone, or mm phone, can do that the iphone cant
The Safari browser in the iPhone alone surpasses any browser on any phone. True, other phones can do more things, but at the same time the iPhone does things more efficiently than other phones.
 10-04-2007, 12:18 AM         #57
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
The Safari browser in the iPhone alone surpasses any browser on any phone. True, other phones can do more things, but at the same time the iPhone does things more efficiently than other phones.
operas mobile browser sh*ts on safari.

but wait....iphone users arent used to the idea of being able to install there own software
 10-04-2007, 12:32 AM         #58
Warlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
i can browse the internet and listen to MP3's on any smartphone $1-200 cheaper than the iphone....next please.
You can't zoom in zoom out with your fingers.

You can't turn your smart phone side ways for portrait view.

Just admit you want an iPhone.
 10-04-2007, 12:43 AM         #59
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Warlock said:
You can't zoom in zoom out with your fingers.

You can't turn your smart phone side ways for portrait view.

Just admit you want an iPhone.
I can zoom on any web page on my treo.....I can view pics and movies on my treo...

the sh*t you said only backs up what I said....the iPhone looks cool, but it doesnt do anything any other decent phone cant.
 10-04-2007, 01:00 AM         #60
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
iPhone Only Costs $250 to Make; Rest of Price is Fanboy Tax

damn they're PWNING the sh*t outta iPhone buyers

thanks 4 the link, I aint doubt ya--just wanted to see proof
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy