San Diego Padres @ Colorado Rockies [Playoff Tiebreaker - TBS]

most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #361
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 AlCapone said:
u and i both, its b/c we were the only ones watchin the full game give or take a couple other ppl

I watched here or there for most of the game. I watched the Big Bang Theory & South park though too.....
 10 years ago '04        #362
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 AlCapone said:

If I girl was ever like "OoOoO Yeah fu*k me in my snatch"

I'd be like:
 10 years ago '05        #363
X2jd2x 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 0 0
 AlCapone said:
this got me excited for the playoffs to hurry up n start
hell ya i hope the whole playoffs are like this
 10-02-2007, 12:07 AM         #364
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
If I girl was ever like "OoOoO Yeah fu*k me in my snatch"

I'd be like:
 10-02-2007, 12:08 AM         #365
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X2jd2x said:
hell ya i hope the whole playoffs are like this
co-sign
 10-02-2007, 12:08 AM         #366
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
If I girl was ever like "OoOoO Yeah fu*k me in my snatch"

I'd be like:


This thread has a taken a turn, the wrong turn
 10 years ago '05        #367
X2jd2x 
space
avatar space
space
$991 | Props total: 0 0
 AlCapone said:
u and i both, its b/c we were the only ones watchin the full game give or take a couple other ppl
ya i watched the whole thing and on commercials i switched to the Pats/Bengals game...i just dont have a comp. near a t.v. :banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #368
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 AdorableOne said:


This thread has a taken a turn, the wrong turn

You know any reasonable guy would.....I'd be like bi*ch did you just fu*king call it a snatch OOOOO hell nah and like I said probably just get up and bounce on that bi*ch
 10 years ago '05        #369
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
^^^hahaha My Bad Guys...the Oppurtunity Was There And I Went For It
 10 years ago '04        #370
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 CO Butta said:
^^^hahaha My Bad Guys...the Oppurtunity Was There And I Went For It

hahaha not even hating on you. I know all about what it could mean. I registered back in 2004, and that was the only screen name i've had since I was maybe 9 or 10. My old screen name was my school's mascot soooo it could be worse
 10 years ago '05        #371
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
The word snatch kinda reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy's story about his one gf with the crotchless panties.

"You want some of this big boy?"

"Hell no, look what it did to your underbritches!"

 10-02-2007, 12:12 AM         #372
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know about the early SNs.

AdorableOne? WTF, was I high?
 10-02-2007, 12:13 AM         #373
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X2jd2x said:
ya i watched the whole thing and on commercials i switched to the Pats/Bengals game...i just dont have a comp. near a t.v. :banghead:
yea i did the same but mainly watched the tiebreaker

but

Moss
 10-02-2007, 12:13 AM         #374
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
The word snatch kinda reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy's story about his one gf with the crotchless panties.

"You want some of this big boy?"

"Hell no, look what it did to your underbritches!"

 10 years ago '05        #375
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 AdorableOne said:
I know about the early SNs.

AdorableOne? WTF, was I high?
 10 years ago '04        #376
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 BoSox84 said:
The word snatch kinda reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy's story about his one gf with the crotchless panties.

"You want some of this big boy?"

"Hell no, look what it did to your underbritches!"


oh god I fu*king hate him and all that blue collar sh*t. It isn't even close to funny
 10-02-2007, 12:15 AM         #377
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
The word snatch kinda reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy's story about his one gf with the crotchless panties.

"You want some of this big boy?"

"Hell no, look what it did to your underbritches!"

 10-02-2007, 12:18 AM         #378
tinknep503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude didnt even touch home, to bad no replay in baseball lol
 10-02-2007, 12:20 AM         #379
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k did i go get mcdonalds (trying to win that monopoly game but for some damn reason i only get park place and never boardwalk ) and come back and the damn rockies won. Simba damn I know you gotta be pissed O well


Lets go yankees Clap Clap Lets go yankees Clap Clap
 10-02-2007, 12:21 AM         #380
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:
how the fu*k did i go get mcdonalds (trying to win that monopoly game but for some damn reason i only get park place and never boardwalk ) and come back and the damn rockies won. Simba damn I know you gotta be pissed O well


Lets go yankees Clap Clap Lets go yankees Clap Clap
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy