most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
emekasons 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
yep, now we gotta wait months for this sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #42
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
Bravo to the creators of Dexter, can't wait for seaon 3
 10 years ago '04        #43
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
I just finished the very last episode of S02 last night. Dexter is easily the greatest thing happening on TV. Michael C Hall is an amazing actor, perfect for the role. I'm so glad lila was k!lled off that bi*ch fu*ked everything up, and her face looked like plastic. Doakes my n*gga died, it was sad what happened to him but I'm kinda glad lila did that, didn't want my n*gga Dexter gettin caught.

I thought when Dexter grabbed Deb, she was gonna find out who he was, but that sh*t got covered up nicely. I kinda always knew lila was going to be one of the only ones to find out that Dex was the Dark Defender (Bay Harbor Butcher) and I thought Dex was actually gonna run away with her. what he did to her in paris was sick. The sh*t was like a operatic love story ending. A knife to the heart and zip her up in a body bag.

But how did dexter know exactly where lila was staying? I could see if she was still living in American somewhere, he could find her somewhat easily, but how can he travel overseas and know exactly where to find her?

Anyway, I can't wait to see what they're going to do for Season 3. This will be one of the only series where I will be buying the DVDs of all the seasons (Besides Sopranos).
 10 years ago '05        #44
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Yeah. easy the best show on T.V. cant wait for season 3 , hope this writers strike ends so they can start filming.
 10 years ago '05        #45
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
If I were a writer, this would be the time to go solo. I don't know how their writers guild works, but do you know how much money you could make if you decided to say fu*k it and write for shows like Heroes or Dexter while all these other fu*ks are screaming for more money?

great show though. I've watched Dexter since s1ep1. It's great to see the series getting better as it goes on. Lots of shows fall off after the first season.
 10 years ago '06        #46
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,359 | Props total: 5571 5571
I didn't really like that n*gga doakes during the first two season but I'm going to miss that n*gga. it was weird that lila ended up fu*king dexter's life up and saving his a.ss in the end at the same time. another thing is I had a feeling doakes was talking too much when she came in the cabin cause last time he was telling people he was police those mexicans tried to merk him.
 12-19-2007, 11:37 PM         #47
Phenom187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best show i have ever seen in life
 10 years ago '05        #48
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 I'm The Dan said:
If I were a writer, this would be the time to go solo. I don't know how their writers guild works, but do you know how much money you could make if you decided to say fu*k it and write for shows like Heroes or Dexter while all these other fu*ks are screaming for more money?

great show though. I've watched Dexter since s1ep1. It's great to see the series getting better as it goes on. Lots of shows fall off after the first season.
You would end up broke with that idea, They are screaming for what they deserve, the producers make 1000x that of a writer.
 12-23-2007, 04:55 PM         #49
LaFazio12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still like WEEDS better but Dexter is so damn twisted I love it glad he k!lled that crack head
 10 years ago '04        #50
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Weeds is aite, but the episodes dont leave me on the edge like dexter do. and that finale was weak. wtf is nancy gon do now? Conrad and Heylia still in LA, where she gon go to get her weed? And this means the end of characters like Doug Wilson and Celia Hodes? they are some of the main ones who makes the show funny (since its supposed to be more of a comedy than drama )

doug had one of the best lines in Season 3:

"Sullivan Groth and this whole country club can kiss my black a.ss!"

Last edited by EGO; 12-24-2007 at 03:55 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #51
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 424 424
I love Dexter. great writing, great pace; all it needs now is Dr. Danaco [the serial k!ller Dexter stalks in the 2nd book]
 10 years ago '05        #52
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Theres Dexter books? I havent read a book in a while, might look into that...

how many are there, I found two, dexter in the dark and dearly devoted dexter, are there any others?

EDIT - nmd, I found the third, darkly dreaming dexter, I need to find these, now I have to find my damn library card...

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 01-18-2008 at 02:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #53
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Just got put on to this show...One of the best ive watched in a long time...i'm in the middle of season 1. Great show.
 10 years ago '04        #54
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 453 453
 .Hafestos. said:
Theres Dexter books? I havent read a book in a while, might look into that...

how many are there, I found two, dexter in the dark and dearly devoted dexter, are there any others?

EDIT - nmd, I found the third, darkly dreaming dexter, I need to find these, now I have to find my damn library card...
Actually "Dexter In The Dark" is the 3rd one..

1st = Darkly Dreaming Dexter
2nd = Dearly Devoted Dexter
 10 years ago '05        #55
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 dmxonline said:
Actually "Dexter In The Dark" is the 3rd one..

1st = Darkly Dreaming Dexter
2nd = Dearly Devoted Dexter
I wasnt talkin about the order, just that there were three and I found two, but then I found the third, which was the first...
 10 years ago '04        #56
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I wasnt talkin about the order, just that there were three and I found two, but then I found the third, which was the first...
Ah.. Gotcha..
 10 years ago '05        #57
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
have you read them tho? im wondering if its worth a trip to the library for em...
 10 years ago '04        #58
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
have you read them tho? im wondering if its worth a trip to the library for em...
Yeah definitely.. I own all 3, and I finished each one the day I got it lol

There is way more to be found in the books, that haven't even been covered in the show yet..

The show is still better than the books tho.
 10 years ago '05        #59
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
nice, Im going thru the show again watchin em all, seriously this is probably the best dramatic show I've ever watched...
 02-29-2008, 10:58 PM         #60
epicdiesel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season 2??? When did this show start? I only remember seeing commercials for it. Does it live up to the hype?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy