The Official Dexter Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 5580 5580
Bravo to the creators of Dexter, can't wait for seaon 3
 10 years ago '04        #42
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
I just finished the very last episode of S02 last night. Dexter is easily the greatest thing happening on TV. Michael C Hall is an amazing actor, perfect for the role. I'm so glad lila was k!lled off that bi*ch fu*ked everything up, and her face looked like plastic. Doakes my n*gga died, it was sad what happened to him but I'm kinda glad lila did that, didn't want my n*gga Dexter gettin caught.

I thought when Dexter grabbed Deb, she was gonna find out who he was, but that sh*t got covered up nicely. I kinda always knew lila was going to be one of the only ones to find out that Dex was the Dark Defender (Bay Harbor Butcher) and I thought Dex was actually gonna run away with her. what he did to her in paris was sick. The sh*t was like a operatic love story ending. A knife to the heart and zip her up in a body bag.

But how did dexter know exactly where lila was staying? I could see if she was still living in American somewhere, he could find her somewhat easily, but how can he travel overseas and know exactly where to find her?

Anyway, I can't wait to see what they're going to do for Season 3. This will be one of the only series where I will be buying the DVDs of all the seasons (Besides Sopranos).
 10 years ago '05        #43
240sx 
space
space
$4,605 | Props total: 1708 1708
Yeah. easy the best show on T.V. cant wait for season 3 , hope this writers strike ends so they can start filming.
 10 years ago '05        #44
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
If I were a writer, this would be the time to go solo. I don't know how their writers guild works, but do you know how much money you could make if you decided to say fu*k it and write for shows like Heroes or Dexter while all these other fu*ks are screaming for more money?

great show though. I've watched Dexter since s1ep1. It's great to see the series getting better as it goes on. Lots of shows fall off after the first season.
 12-19-2007, 10:37 PM         #45
Phenom187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best show i have ever seen in life
 10 years ago '05        #46
240sx 
space
space
$4,605 | Props total: 1708 1708
 I'm The Dan said:
If I were a writer, this would be the time to go solo. I don't know how their writers guild works, but do you know how much money you could make if you decided to say fu*k it and write for shows like Heroes or Dexter while all these other fu*ks are screaming for more money?

great show though. I've watched Dexter since s1ep1. It's great to see the series getting better as it goes on. Lots of shows fall off after the first season.
You would end up broke with that idea, They are screaming for what they deserve, the producers make 1000x that of a writer.
 12-23-2007, 03:55 PM         #47
LaFazio12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still like WEEDS better but Dexter is so damn twisted I love it glad he k!lled that crack head
 10 years ago '04        #48
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Weeds is aite, but the episodes dont leave me on the edge like dexter do. and that finale was weak. wtf is nancy gon do now? Conrad and Heylia still in LA, where she gon go to get her weed? And this means the end of characters like Doug Wilson and Celia Hodes? they are some of the main ones who makes the show funny (since its supposed to be more of a comedy than drama )

doug had one of the best lines in Season 3:

"Sullivan Groth and this whole country club can kiss my black a.ss!"

Last edited by EGO; 12-24-2007 at 02:55 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #49
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,939 | Props total: 456 456
I love Dexter. great writing, great pace; all it needs now is Dr. Danaco [the serial k!ller Dexter stalks in the 2nd book]
 10 years ago '05        #50
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Theres Dexter books? I havent read a book in a while, might look into that...

how many are there, I found two, dexter in the dark and dearly devoted dexter, are there any others?

EDIT - nmd, I found the third, darkly dreaming dexter, I need to find these, now I have to find my damn library card...

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 01-18-2008 at 01:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #51
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Just got put on to this show...One of the best ive watched in a long time...i'm in the middle of season 1. Great show.
 10 years ago '04        #52
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 591 591
 .Hafestos. said:
Theres Dexter books? I havent read a book in a while, might look into that...

how many are there, I found two, dexter in the dark and dearly devoted dexter, are there any others?

EDIT - nmd, I found the third, darkly dreaming dexter, I need to find these, now I have to find my damn library card...
Actually "Dexter In The Dark" is the 3rd one..

1st = Darkly Dreaming Dexter
2nd = Dearly Devoted Dexter
 10 years ago '05        #53
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 dmxonline said:
Actually "Dexter In The Dark" is the 3rd one..

1st = Darkly Dreaming Dexter
2nd = Dearly Devoted Dexter
I wasnt talkin about the order, just that there were three and I found two, but then I found the third, which was the first...
 10 years ago '04        #54
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I wasnt talkin about the order, just that there were three and I found two, but then I found the third, which was the first...
Ah.. Gotcha..
 10 years ago '05        #55
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
have you read them tho? im wondering if its worth a trip to the library for em...
 10 years ago '04        #56
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
have you read them tho? im wondering if its worth a trip to the library for em...
Yeah definitely.. I own all 3, and I finished each one the day I got it lol

There is way more to be found in the books, that haven't even been covered in the show yet..

The show is still better than the books tho.
 10 years ago '05        #57
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
nice, Im going thru the show again watchin em all, seriously this is probably the best dramatic show I've ever watched...
 02-29-2008, 09:58 PM         #58
epicdiesel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Season 2??? When did this show start? I only remember seeing commercials for it. Does it live up to the hype?
 10 years ago '05        #59
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
^^ Theyre replayin season 1 on CBS i think, kinda like how USA plays house...

and the show surpasses the hype, its seriously the best drama show on TV right now, no lie...
 03-25-2008, 07:31 PM         #60
weakling87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the CBS airing sucks! I'm glad I watched it on the movie channel uncensored. They censored/dubbed alot of dialogue! BS!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy