Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
This sh*t is hilarious
 10 years ago '06        #42
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
Everyone knew Tigga was gay...
 10 years ago '04        #43
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
this sh*t is soo funny. im listening to it now. jamie foxx is funny as sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #44
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
"Your Olympic Lips"Classic
 09-30-2007, 11:31 PM         #45
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that sh*t was hilarious im still listenin tho supahead funny to
 10 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
That sh*t had me dying....Jamie is a funny a.ss nicca
 10 years ago '05        #47
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i want to beat this bi*ch in the head with a dead possum.....

i mean, i don't really care who the bi*ch fu*ks or what they give her to fu*k, but damn bi*ch, keep that sh*t between y'all.........

they do that sh*t behind closed doors for a fu*king reason........wether it's how big their d*ck is, if they take it in the a.ss, or if they're gay, they let you in on it because they trusted you and you're just being a gossip wh0ore to make some MORE money off the sh*t.........

that's why i don't like the bi*ch.........has nothing to do with her personifying the word 'hooker', it's because she did sh*t with people, got paid for it in some way, then goes and airs them out to make more money.......
 10 years ago '05        #48
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 517 517
and he is also Helen Keller twin brother
 10 years ago '07        #49
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
"make sure you put a condom on before you call in" hahaha

superhead keeps gettin clowned haha
 10 years ago '05        #50
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Man this bi*ch be lying thru her teeth, she just say sh*t for shock value and its been proven that she's a known liar but on some real sh*t listening to this bullsh*t she is a disgrace to all beautiful black women in this world since when do You respect a chick for sucking d*ck for money that 1 lady they had in there I think from all access hollywood she tryin to explain why thiss.lut does what she does, talkin bout her tough exterior and sh*t and basically condoning this ho actions and the otha chick talkin bout she respect the way she gettin her money, if thats the case U might as well go on the stroll find a hooker and shake her hand and say I respect what U do, cuz this bi*ch is just a prostitute, how in the fu*k do you go home 2 your child and look him in the eyes knowing deep in your soul what U do for a living, this is the same ho in all previous interviews talking bout she wants respect and how she doesnt want to be degraded anymore, on Oprah tryin to get people to feel sorry for her, I wish Oprah and the rest of the world could hear this interview, and she says this sh*t is cool cause she get paid for it so if I murder for money does it make it okay?? I'm sorry I typed basically a novel but listening to that interview just made me sick and ashamed for our women, she literally set Black Women back 50 years
 10 years ago '07        #51
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 Verse said:
*Sighs*

Fine, I'll do it.

*Unzips Pants*

Come here Karrine.........
 10-01-2007, 12:17 AM         #52
Ty-Murder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Man this bi*ch be lying thru her teeth, she just say sh*t for shock value and its been proven that she's a known liar but on some real sh*t listening to this bullsh*t she is a disgrace to all beautiful black women in this world since when do You respect a chick for sucking d*ck for money that 1 lady they had in there I think from all access hollywood she tryin to explain why thiss.lut does what she does, talkin bout her tough exterior and sh*t and basically condoning this ho actions and the otha chick talkin bout she respect the way she gettin her money, if thats the case U might as well go on the stroll find a hooker and shake her hand and say I respect what U do, cuz this bi*ch is just a prostitute, how in the fu*k do you go home 2 your child and look him in the eyes knowing deep in your soul what U do for a living, this is the same ho in all previous interviews talking bout she wants respect and how she doesnt want to be degraded anymore, on Oprah tryin to get people to feel sorry for her, I wish Oprah and the rest of the world could hear this interview, and she says this sh*t is cool cause she get paid for it so if I murder for money does it make it okay?? I'm sorry I typed basically a novel but listening to that interview just made me sick and ashamed for our women, she literally set Black Women back 50 years
shut the hell up its a million of bi*ches dat suck d*ck in da world she jus got famous for it u gotta feel wat she said cus us as men we expose women all da time now we mad wat she doin
 10-01-2007, 12:21 AM         #53
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:
shut the hell up its a million of bi*ches dat suck d*ck in da world she jus got famous for it u gotta feel wat she said cus us as men we expose women all da time now we mad wat she doin
no dummy the issue is not "double standards about the promiscuity of men and females"

This issue is a lying conniving bi*ch that is using hers.lutiness to make money of books and then FRONTIN like she is trying to "Uplift the black woman"

She then turns around and blames hip-hop music as one of the reasons females are hos

Its females like her that give a lot of the respectable video models bad names so for her to try to suddenly act righteous is fu*ked up
 10 years ago '05        #54
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Ty-murder said:
n*gga what the fu*k are U on??? Try to answer without using ya mouth before ya brain dumbass, I kno There are plenty of prostitutes in the world but those hoes aint gon blame rappers for the way they act, How can u feel someone who wants to be respected as a WOMAN, Keyword WOMAN but turn around and say I got paid for all those d*cks I sucked and fu*ked, This bi*ch spoke publically to kids in schools about the ho sh*t she did and now she is on the radio praising what she doing, I dont give a fu*k about who she exposed I can careless if Tiggers gay or if Puffy is gay, I'm talkin bout how this trick carry herself I dont give a fu*k about that ho books What man defends Superhead????

Last edited by Basicgz; 10-01-2007 at 12:36 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #55
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Your breath smells like the Soul Train...
 10 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
lmao this is funny jamies funny "that gay sh*t dont bother me b*tch, cuz im a man i f*ck bi*ches" ... lmao he called her "chlamydia jones"

Last edited by TH35; 10-01-2007 at 12:45 AM..
 10-01-2007, 12:50 AM         #57
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lololol the bi*ch gettin sh*tted on. shes proud of the long list of n*ggas she fu*ked.

slutbucket
 10 years ago '07        #58
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
jeremy piven is jokes
 10-01-2007, 01:01 AM         #59
[BMAN]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Would Bone Her
 10-01-2007, 01:41 AM         #60
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ty-murder said:
*Stay tuned for more rants from Captain Save-A-Hoe*

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy