2pac Vs Rakim Whos THEE Greatest???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whos THEE Greatest???
2pac 50 63.29%
Rakim 29 36.71%
Voters: 79. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #61
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
yall ni66as already know what it is

2pac
eminem
nas
notorious b.i.g
jay-z
rakim

fu*k is yall problem just cuz he paved the way dosent mean he was the best idiots
 09-29-2007, 10:56 AM         #62
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
what about the people that say hes the goat and still listen to him everyday.....u have a problem with that too???

and arent u the same dude that said u didnt relate to 2pac's music even tho u got bone thugs in ur avatar
lol. so since i can't relate to someone I can't listen to them? My point was just because you relate to them, doesn't mean they're the best, it just means you're going to like them more.
 09-29-2007, 10:57 AM         #63
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:

2pac
eminem
nas
notorious b.i.g
jay-z
rakim

fu*k is yall problem just cuz he paved the way dosent mean he was the best idiots
exactly, but be careful saying pac is the goat, u might be an automatic "stan"

09-29-2007, 10:57 AM         #64
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:

2pac
eminem
nas
notorious b.i.g
jay-z
rakim

i don't care that he paved the way. That's irrelevant. I'm talking about his skills.
 10 years ago '06        #65
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 `·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ said:
pac sux a.ss
u a fukin d*ck head go r*pe yo self with a dildo
 10 years ago '04        #66
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Tupac
 10 years ago '06        #67
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
i actually listen 2 him um a pac fan and i agree ni66as might be quick to say he the best cuz he died itz like when you die in a violent way u get more respect thatz bull sh*t but listen 2 that man he was a beast
 09-29-2007, 11:05 AM         #68
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
lol. so since i can't relate to someone I can't listen to them? My point was just because you relate to them, doesn't mean they're the best, it just means you're going to like them more.
exactly! so when n*ggas relate to pac more they have every right to say hes the best, please tell me what the fu*k is wrong with that?
 09-29-2007, 11:06 AM         #69
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
i actually listen 2 him um a pac fan and i agree ni66as might be quick to say he the best cuz he died itz like when you die in a violent way u get more respect thatz bull sh*t but listen 2 that man he was a beast
yessir....some of these kids the only 2pac songs theyve ever heard had eminem on the production credits

NEWS FLASH: "Loyal To The Game" and "Nu Mixx Klazzics 1 & 2" do not count as 2pac albums
 09-29-2007, 11:07 AM         #70
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
exactly! so when n*ggas relate to pac more they have every right to say hes the best, please tell me what the fu*k is wrong with that?
There's a lot wrong with it. Because they relate to him, they start to like him so much and become biased. I have no problem with people liking him, just when they say he's the GOAT.
 09-29-2007, 11:08 AM         #71
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
There's a lot wrong with it. Because they relate to him, they start to like him so much and become biased. I have no problem with people liking him, just when they say he's the GOAT.
but um they feel hes the goat, saying "hes the GOAT" is based on opinion, u know that right? its like saying Jordan was the GOAT of basketball, something that can never be factually determined, but a lot of people feel that way because of what theyve seen/heard and how they've been affected

who do u think is the goat?
and where do u place 2pac on the all-time list?
what is your favorite 2pac songs?

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 09-29-2007 at 11:09 AM..
 09-29-2007, 11:12 AM         #72
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
but um they feel hes the goat, saying "hes the GOAT" is based on opinion, u know that right? its like saying Jordan was the GOAT of basketball, something that can never be factually determined, but a lot of people feel that way because of what theyve seen/heard and how they've been affected

who do u think is the goat?
and where do u place 2pac on the all-time list?

Sports figures can be factual because we have statistics. i've made a top 100 list for baseball players...

The GOAT is based on opinion, but most people who say pac is are usually biased. Ever notice when people say he's the best, they never mention that he was a great lyricist, or had an amazing flow, with nice delievery. They make up irrelevant bullsh*t like him being a true thug, who influenced rappers and touched fans....

Rakim is the GOAT to me, and I haven't really made a list, but pac would probably somewhere between 10-15.

Last edited by KrayLay; 09-29-2007 at 11:14 AM..
 09-29-2007, 11:17 AM         #73
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
Sports figures can be factual because we have statistics. i've made a top 100 list for baseball players...

The GOAT is based on opinion, but most people who say pac is are usually biased. Ever notice when people say he's the best, they never mention that he was a great lyricist, or had an amazing flow, with nice delievery. They make up irrelevant bullsh*t like him being a true thug, who influenced rappers and touched fans....

Rakim is the GOAT to me, and I haven't really made a list, but pac would probably somewhere between 10-15.
lol, statistics dont determine whos the greatest in basketball

i think pac has all of those characteristics that u mentioned people that say hes the goat never mention.....

even his most commercialized posthomous song "Changes" showed delivery,flow,lyricism and as a pac fan thats a song i rarely listen to...
 09-29-2007, 11:18 AM         #74
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't listen to pac because I really don't like him. Some songs I like are tradin war stories, thug luv, underground rebel, etc.
 09-29-2007, 11:20 AM         #75
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
lol, statistics dont determine whos the greatest in basketball

i think pac has all of those characteristics that u mentioned people that say hes the goat never mention.....

even his most commercialized posthomous song "Changes" showed delivery,flow,lyricism and as a pac fan thats a song i rarely listen to...
Stats are a the main thing in sports. Rating someone on how many championships they won is retarted.
 09-29-2007, 11:22 AM         #76
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
I really don't listen to pac because I really don't like him. Some songs I like are tradin war stories, thug luv, underground rebel, etc.
hmmm so u dont listen to him but u dont like him
tradin war stories has one 2pac verse, same with thug luv (i knew u were gonna say that 1 )
im starting to think that u havent heard a lot of 2pac........
 09-29-2007, 11:24 AM         #77
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
hmmm so u dont listen to him but u dont like him
tradin war stories has one 2pac verse, same with thug luv (i knew u were gonna say that 1 )
im starting to think that u havent heard a lot of 2pac........
I have. i've heard the first four.
 10 years ago '06        #78
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 KrayLay said:

damn 10- 15 thatz way down there ni66as get mad at me cuz i don't have rakim top 5 but you don't have pac top 10 u have to listen to street fame, keep ya head up, changes, thug mansion, death around the corner, dear momma, ghost, fuk dat i'll be here naming songs 4 ever just buy me aginst the world, strickly 4 my ni66as, 7 day theory, and all eyes on me those are his greatest albums but pac has no a.ss albums except 4 that outlawz sh*t
 09-29-2007, 11:27 AM         #79
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
damn 10- 15 thatz way down there ni66as get mad at me cuz i don't have rakim top 5 but you don't have pac top 10 u have to listen to street fame, keep ya head up, changes, thug mansion, death around the corner, dear momma, ghost, fuk dat i'll be here naming songs 4 ever just buy me aginst the world, strickly 4 my ni66as, 7 day theory, and all eyes on me those are his greatest albums but pac has no a.ss albums except 4 that outlawz sh*t
People get shocked when they see pac so low becuase everyone has him top 5. I've heard all those songs. Dear momma annd keep ya head up are so cliche....
 09-29-2007, 11:33 AM         #80
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
People get shocked when they see pac so low becuase everyone has him top 5. I've heard all those songs. Dear momma annd keep ya head up are so cliche....
keep ya head up and dear mama are the sh*t....
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago