** LRG Friday The 47th Hoody Coming To FTK Anyday**

most viewed right now
 149
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 103
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-07-2007, 04:46 PM         #121
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the fake ones that come out will ruin it for the cats that spent 300 on it lol
 11 years ago '06        #122
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,544 | Props total: 1988 1988
 Gadd said:
I got both from True in San Francisco

both are size Medium btw and I'm probably going to sell the gray one
Called the one TRue store I know in frisco and he didn't even know what i was talking about. The he said the only LRG hoody they had has some native american sh*t on it? Which one do you go to?
 11 years ago '04        #123
^SPREWELL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
yo u can order those jason hoodies and re-releases of ds from this site now
 11 years ago '06        #124
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Isiah61 said:
Called the one TRue store I know in frisco and he didn't even know what i was talking about. The he said the only LRG hoody they had has some native american sh*t on it? Which one do you go to?
They're probably sold out by now and the store employees aren't too bright there. I called in the morning that day and the guy told me he just got them in and they had them in every color and every size. When I went there and asked the guy for the hoody, he said they wouldn't have them for a few weeks. I was about to get really upset because I drove 45 mins for it, but then I looked on the LRG shelf and there they were ready to be sold. And some other employee explained to him that they had just gotten them in. This is the store info:
1427 Haight St, San Francisco - (415) 626-2331
 11 years ago '06        #125
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,544 | Props total: 1988 1988
 ^SPREWELL said:
yo u can order those jason hoodies and re-releases of ds from this site now
Can anyone conform this is legit, real site? its not in english, and if its on the up and up how much is 139 euros in american money?

 Gadd said:
They're probably sold out by now and the store employees aren't too bright there. I called in the morning that day and the guy told me he just got them in and they had them in every color and every size. When I went there and asked the guy for the hoody, he said they wouldn't have them for a few weeks. I was about to get really upset because I drove 45 mins for it, but then I looked on the LRG shelf and there they were ready to be sold. And some other employee explained to him that they had just gotten them in. This is the store info:
1427 Haight St, San Francisco - (415) 626-2331
thanks I'll call later


Last edited by Isiah61; 10-08-2007 at 06:16 AM..
 10-08-2007, 06:52 AM         #126
iAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
139 euros is like 200$ and theyre doin pre-orders..if you used google and found a site that translates all that itll tell you that,that lil paragraph says theyre takin pre-orders and they said they will be receivin theirs in mid november and once they receive em they ship it to you since you been ordered one
 11 years ago '04        #127
^SPREWELL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
eh stupid Q, but does any one with lrg gear or that dead serious hoodie, got there sh*t shrinken?
even with hot or cold wash?
anyone?
or does it not shrink?
 11 years ago '05        #128
hmkicks 
space
avatar space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 34 34
^nothin i have has shrinked[shrank? wtf]


but anyways wtf is takin karmaloop so long to get the friday the 47th
 11 years ago '06        #129
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,544 | Props total: 1988 1988
 iAM said:
139 euros is like 200$ and theyre doin pre-orders..if you used google and found a site that translates all that itll tell you that,that lil paragraph says theyre takin pre-orders and they said they will be receivin theirs in mid november and once they receive em they ship it to you since you been ordered one
fu*k that, your never see your sh*t, but thanks. Is karma'gonna have the red one?


Last edited by Isiah61; 10-08-2007 at 02:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #130
illthoughtzz 
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
when karmaloop gonna be takin these pre-orders? and when they releasin on that site? and wha bout drjays? are they gettin em?
 11 years ago '05        #131
hmkicks 
space
avatar space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 34 34
i dunno..its lookin like karmaloop doesnt even have it in, cuz the pic they have up is the ben baller pic.

im losin interest in it lol
 10-09-2007, 02:29 PM         #132
vampire xtc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
karmaloop always slower with LRG stuff for some reason
 10-11-2007, 11:06 PM         #133
Falcon_no7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got one yet? PDA, let me know.
 11 years ago '06        #134
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24475 24475
they want 140 for that piece of sh*t?? son go get you a MLB dugout jacket or a authentic NFL jersey.....not that wackass halloween lookin zip up sweater....
 11 years ago '06        #135
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,544 | Props total: 1988 1988
What the news, where an I get me a red one online?
 11 years ago '04        #136
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
you guys should just wait they'll have the fake ones at the Indian stores for 30 dollars lol
 10-18-2007, 01:44 PM         #137
iAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chill...you should just wait until you can get a fake for $30..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
15 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 38
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
127 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy