NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2007, 03:11 PM         #41
PTL3rdpersonPGC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't be mad. granted it's garbage but it's funny to me. i gave his album a listen..nice little novelty act.
 09-28-2007, 03:13 PM         #42
djGHOSTtrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the "ring tone era"

10 years ago '06        #43
DUNDUN 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
I didn't even know u can buy single cd's still....this BS is such BS I never wanna hear this BS on da radio in my childrens ear's cause its BS...

Last edited by DUNDUN; 09-28-2007 at 03:21 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #44
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
Girl Shake that b00ty meat...that b00ty meat
 09-28-2007, 03:21 PM         #45
djGHOSTtrain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-One said:
I find it funny that everyone on here is saying fu*k souljaboy or shaking there heads or hating for whatever reason...first off there are different kinds of music within hip-hop just as there are different kinds of rock...souljaboy is not for the mature crowd..its for the kids and the party/dance crowd and it serves it purpose....its a dance song..just like pop lock and drop it, lean wit rock wit it, its goin down, shoulder lean, push it (old skool salt n peppa)...etc.....respect this sh*t cause this is our music...all of it...its not just one particualr sound...if you dont like it, dont listen to it, but dont knock tha hustle baby

this is true, but the only songs that are getting exposure are the sh*tty ones, and computer generated rnb singers like tpain and chris brown. i hate when people a.ssociate that directly with hip hop, which is what happens because the so called "hip hop" radio stations only play the crap music.

and to respond to this quote, even a song like "say a yi yi" by the ying yang twins is much better creativity/production wise than soulja boy. even the "dance" songs are getting worse
 09-28-2007, 03:42 PM         #46
htownrockets 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop is dead, commercial rap is thriving due to the idiots that only rock the radio jams, i respect the mans hustle hes gettin money from this sh*t but as an artist he will be laughed at by the people that know anything about good music, the south is the problem, i heard someone bumpin some screw sh*t yesterday and I just had to stop and laugh

Last edited by htownrockets; 09-28-2007 at 03:46 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #47
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
If his album does over 15,000 copies im boycottin rap/hiphop...not cuz im a "hater" as u all like 2 say, but because that cd is pure garbage...not even 1 beat on that cd that can b considered muic...."crank dat" & "soulja girl" are the only 2 recordings of "noise" that could even be considered music.
Add me to your boycott squad
 10 years ago '04        #48
JordanFRK 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$606 | Props total: 18 18
Lights camra action >>>>>>>> Jennifer lopez new single
 10 years ago '04        #49
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
said day for hip hop wtf is this, dude don't day NOTHING in the whole song
 09-28-2007, 04:27 PM         #50
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems like "hip hop" is headed in the right direction

10 years ago '04        #51
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 6785 6785
 Tempus # 1 said:
i dont like that kind of music. but the more variety, the better. you cant say its bad just because its not what you grew up to and like
mannnnnnn....its not even that, its alotta artists i don't like, but i don't care cuz i know they drop muisc that eom ppl like...but seriously, d/l soulja boy cd....its terrible, any body with FL Studio 4, 2 months & studio time could have put this together

all jokes aside...this cd sounds like the guy around the block who started rappin a month ago & it making crap songs that only friends say they liek just cuz they yo friends....but sum how this guy actaully got a deal, i even gave 'crank dat' & 'soulja girl' a pass....but the rest of the cd is jsut awful....its not even funny, im like...seriosuly really offended from this

ITS THAT DEEP

Yes....I'm Mad
Yes....I'm Hurt
Yes....I caught feelings
haha
 09-28-2007, 04:30 PM         #52
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
Lean back was #1 too and the album still flopped.
true story
 09-28-2007, 04:34 PM         #53
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Hate Hip Hop For Songs Just Like This
 10 years ago '05        #54
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 Quddus said:
I am at the point were I'm like who gives a fu*k. Why yall so damn mad? I guess ppl like the sh*t because its an easy a.ss song and for some reason mofo's like doing that stupid a.ss dance. Buts its mostly the younger crowd.

Just because soulja boy got a hit song hip hop is not dead. I am tired of stupid a.ss mofo's running away with that term. Get over yourself. Music is suppose to be fun. I hate that sh*t but obviously it has its audience.

I am like fu*k it
only proper reply...it is what it is...can't do sh*t bout it...
 09-28-2007, 04:43 PM         #55
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-One said:
I find it funny that everyone on here is saying fu*k souljaboy or shaking there heads or hating for whatever reason...first off there are different kinds of music within hip-hop just as there are different kinds of rock...souljaboy is not for the mature crowd..its for the kids and the party/dance crowd and it serves it purpose....its a dance song..just like pop lock and drop it, lean wit rock wit it, its goin down, shoulder lean, push it (old skool salt n peppa)...etc.....respect this sh*t cause this is our music...all of it...its not just one particualr sound...if you dont like it, dont listen to it, but dont knock tha hustle baby
We dont hate it cuz its a "different style", we hate it cuz its WACK, period.
 10 years ago '04        #56
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
i am not surprise that it is number 1, its on every single radio station that plays hip hop in america, i remember 1 time it was on 4 different radio stations down here in atlanta all at the same exact time, thats y i stopped listening to the radio years ago, but like some1 said b4, its more of a dancing, party type song not hip hop. I dont like the song, but i wont bash it either. i just wont listen 2 it
 09-28-2007, 04:46 PM         #57
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then again, we are in a time where Lil Wayne is talked about when talking about the best rappers and "lyricists" so...this Soulja Boy story shouldnt be a surprise
 10 years ago '04        #58
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 489 489
Worst fu*king album ever...somebody got sucked off at Billboard. Stupid doucheknuckles
 09-28-2007, 04:55 PM         #59
2Pac_4_Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf............
 10 years ago '07        #60
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
souljah boy is a hiphop joke
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy