Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-02-2007, 08:53 AM         #101
Yankee22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is funny for the simple fact that LL cool J honestly has no kind of direction to come at Jay-z with. LL is an Icon in hip hop, and that will always be the way it is... but he is nowhere on Jay's level lyrically. he had his era, and that was about a decade ago. he hasnt had a classic album since. Jay has been consistent since 96. Jay can battle, and thats what people are forgettin, he actually has credibility. of course he lost to Nas cause he under estimated Nas, and Nas crushed him on wax.... but thats the only real L he took. LL never rushed canibus cuz the comeback to 2nd round KO was weak. but, Icon status in the game will do that for u, so he didnt even have to try hard. it would be interesting for hip hop, as our music is slowly dying, but not spectacular. Jay is too smart. he will not give it his all, cuz it will revive LL's career, and the best way to crush his career, is to keep it from coming back.
 10 years ago '05        #102
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^...Naw...Im still going with HOV....Those two will forever be mixtape rappers......When them n*ggas can put together a complete catolouge like HOV then come back with something, but if there only battling people for fame then hell anybody can do that.....Hov>>>cass, serious jones.
And you know it ma so stop frontin'......
Split personality wasn't a bad album by Cass!!!! Why you gotta knock they hustle??? You know it's hard to break into the hiphop biz...You right about serius jones though, King me wasn't nothing to go writing home about.

But my point is jayz extra gassed, and you'd be surprised with how LL may come....I doubt this would happen anyway....
 10-02-2007, 10:36 AM         #103
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
Split personality wasn't a bad album by Cass!!!! Why you gotta knock they hustle??? You know it's hard to break into the hiphop biz...You right about serius jones though, King me wasn't nothing to go writing home about.

But my point is jayz extra gassed, and you'd be surprised with how LL may come....I doubt this would happen anyway....

^^^^Naw...I respect they hustle, but I know and you know that they probably wont ever break open in the industry........Your right though LL might come hard, but Im just convinced that HOV would give his a.ss the bizzness........Your right though this might not even happen, but if it does you know who Im rolling with............
 10 years ago '05        #104
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^Naw...I respect they hustle, but I know and you know that they probably wont ever break open in the industry........Your right though LL might come hard, but Im just convinced that HOV would give his a.ss the bizzness........Your right though this might not even happen, but if it does you know who Im rolling with............
I'm neutral
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago