Sep 28 - Jay-Z Gives LL Cool J A Pass, Yung Joc & T-Pain Fight It Out In London

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2007, 02:56 AM         #81
tinknep503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaperocka1 said:
ll is way better than jay real rap
Maybe a better singer LL hasn't r*ped in over to decades. Go track for track, hit 4 hit, cd 4 cd.... You have to really be bad a math to say LL's a better rapper. but the dude can act way better than Jay-Z ill give him that.
 10-01-2007, 03:00 AM         #82
tinknep503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
jay-z sounds like he's bi*ching out.. lmao at him giving a pass and offering a couple more
If cannibus beat him I wouldn't waste my time either, Jay-z is tired of making people money by letting them come at him. LL is trying to restore some hip-hop fame in the eyes of the new generation. I wouldn't better an actor either. Will Smith would k!ll LL lol
 10-01-2007, 10:23 AM         #83
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
it has plenty to do with the battle
if that the case then i can easily go downtown on the block and find a street
rapper that can easily destroy Jay-Z and LL
what does it have to do with it then?

Javon23 said:
"99% of his fans don't exist" - LL
ain't that the truth
and what's funny about that line was that LL didnt even write it lol, its average at best
 10-01-2007, 10:35 AM         #84
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reaper might strike back again, but then i dont know we might hear another takeover track and when Hov came out with that one that sh*t was sick. all in all i might said with Jay on this one.
 10 years ago '07        #85
johnnycash 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 0 0
anything can happen. this could be a nice battle tho. this will enhance LL career a whole lot
 10 years ago '05        #86
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
lol, i'm not choosing any sides here....but

yall n*ggas are grinding all over jayz's d*ck hard, like, tryna make him bust a nut and sh*t...

"will eat LL alive"

"will lyrically slaughter LL" wtf???

Jigga's not that fu*kin nice...if we was talkn bout nas or some sh*t, or serius jones, or cassidy...aight....

but jay-z? he's a nice song writer...but he's no battle emcee.....nas proved that for all of us..
 10 years ago '05        #87
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,174 | Props total: 1178 1178
 heveweight said:
LOL @ 'canibus lost that battle'......canibus destroyed LL...thats just a plain fact...no one even bothered listening to the ripper strikes back because the battle was finished with the 2nd round knock out.

Only reason canibus career is how it is is because LL blackballed him in the industry on some b!tch sh1t and because of the fact that his rhymes go over most peoples heads...not because of the 'ripper strikes back'
^^cosign^^ Nobody in the industry wanted to fu*k with Bis anymore. Then after 9/11 went down, he went into the army or marines some shyt.
 10-01-2007, 12:58 PM         #88
jfairman15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay and L battlin i don't think thats gon happen. i mean LL took that comment to seriously and i mean they on the same label why would LL think that Jay was comin at him jus because he was talkin bout bein the goat. All beefs are based off of someone sayin that they the best in the south north or wateva and someone else thats been in the game longer believes that it shouldn't have been said. Its crazy. Kanye is still boostin himself up too much even tho he has the best in sales right now. Too cooky not chi-town at all. I supported him and got the cd and also got 50 too but i mean damn what boosted him up was that def jam went out and bought 300,000 thousands by themselves which is crazy.
 10 years ago '04        #89
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
not a fan of LL, so that's nothing to me. I rather see Jay-Z battle somebody I actually listen to.....Nas, Jadakiss, Joe Budden.....somebody like that.
 10-01-2007, 02:31 PM         #90
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
lol, i'm not choosing any sides here....but

yall n*ggas are grinding all over jayz's d*ck hard, like, tryna make him bust a nut and sh*t...

"will eat LL alive"

"will lyrically slaughter LL" wtf???

Jigga's not that fu*kin nice...if we was talkn bout nas or some sh*t, or serius jones, or cassidy...aight....

but jay-z? he's a nice song writer...but he's no battle emcee.....nas proved that for all of us..

^^^^LMAO.........Did you say serious jones or cassidy? Jigga's not that nice? At what? I hope you didnt mean rapping..Nas did give jay the bizzness, but damn it was "NAS:...LL's aight, but dudes gassed up that" The ripper strikes back" joint when canibus clearly won that battle....Anybody can make up sh*t about another rapper and make it a great diss record, but when it comes to facts that s where the sh*t counts..Nas won the battle, but jay had more truth to his diss so his sh*t was more relevant...Anyhow I'd still go with hov on this one, but we'll just have to see how it all plays out...........
 10-01-2007, 03:23 PM         #91
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they do diss... i hope jay uses a line referring to vh1 surreal life against LL or something
 10 years ago '07        #92
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
West does no deserve to be called a celebrity his a dunce.
 10 years ago '05        #93
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Nerd_Rich said:
^^^^LMAO.........Did you say serious jones or cassidy? Jigga's not that nice? At what? I hope you didnt mean rapping..Nas did give jay the bizzness, but damn it was "NAS:...LL's aight, but dudes gassed up that" The ripper strikes back" joint when canibus clearly won that battle....Anybody can make up sh*t about another rapper and make it a great diss record, but when it comes to facts that s where the sh*t counts..Nas won the battle, but jay had more truth to his diss so his sh*t was more relevant...Anyhow I'd still go with hov on this one, but we'll just have to see how it all plays out...........

Negro plz!!!

Battling, Cass or Serius would rip jigga a new a**hole, and i aint talkin bout no pre-recorded sh*t.....So, i do not stand corrected.

Dudes are gassin Jigga up major league, which is why he thinks he's god, i refuse to call that man "HOV"
 10-01-2007, 09:48 PM         #94
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:

Negro plz!!!

Battling, Cass or Serius would rip jigga a new a**hole, and i aint talkin bout no pre-recorded sh*t.....So, i do not stand corrected.

Dudes are gassin Jigga up major league, which is why he thinks he's god, i refuse to call that man "HOV"

^^^^...Naw...Im still going with HOV....Those two will forever be mixtape rappers......When them n*ggas can put together a complete catolouge like HOV then come back with something, but if there only battling people for fame then hell anybody can do that.....Hov>>>cass, serious jones.
And you know it ma so stop frontin'......
 10 years ago '04        #95
BANKRO9 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 0 0
LL vs. Jay...hmm, lets see LL hasn't put out a GOOD (not even great, just plain good) song, let alone album in how long???? And when did that LL-Canibus battle go down? 1997-8?? It'll take him 2 yrs to write one good diss vs. Jay coming up with a better diss in a month. LL is a legend no doubt, but he ain't messing with Jay right now. That's like Avon trying to get at Marlon....LL stick to fitness and stop being sensitive before Jay puts you out of the game permanently lol
 10 years ago '04        #96
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
jay-z done ran out of biggie rhymes to jack
 10 years ago '06        #97
traxdadon 
space
space
space
$894 | Props total: 13 13
By illseed

WOULD LL COOL J DO IT?

The Hip-Hop nation is looking for the next big, relevant battle and LL vs Jay-Z is what people want. There are rumors abound stating that LL has already recorded a diss song to Jay, where he uses the “Takeover” beat. I heard that LL is revealing insider info on Def Jam and citing artists that have left the label or never had the chance to shine. I haven’t heard it, but if it exists, I know I will soon! This could be the most monumental battle ever.

my good folks if he did make this track jay can't give passes do what cha do

source....
 10-01-2007, 11:26 PM         #98
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
"99% of his fans don't exist" - LL
ain't that the truth
am i the only one who realizes that that line makes less than no sense and its self contradicting?
 10 years ago '04        #99
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
 CEOof212 said:
LL would eat Jay-z only a jayz fan can pick hov in a battle. Jay-z hasnt won a battle his whole career.

Lost to Nas. Lost to Cam, Lost to Big Pun, Lost to DMX...

Imagine what LL would do to this camel.
you gotta point...why the fu*k do these fools call Jay-Z a Legend
 10 years ago '04        #100
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 Magnolia said:
you gotta point...why the fu*k do these fools call Jay-Z a Legend
Guess who just called the kettle black. If it was like 88 I wouldnt hesitate to pick LL. Man just look at this n*gga does he look like he is going to lose?

LL somewhere rubbin oil on his cheeks man. That n*gga is an actor and a fitness guru now. He should stopped after the GOAT album. The only one with somethin to lose is LL. Yall might find out who really wrote some of his disses.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago