Sep 28 - Jay-Z Gives LL Cool J A Pass, Yung Joc & T-Pain Fight It Out In London

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,679 | Props total: 2322 2322
that interviewer look like a fu*kin bird.....but it seems like LL is more fired up than Jay is. Jay even said it was just fun wordplay. And @ kanye stuck up a.ss this n*gga just thinks he too good...even though his album was pretty hot this n*gga need to bring that head back to earth.
 10 years ago '04        #62
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Javon23 said:
lol at undue credit
if you wanna go there
who you think sold more records
compare LL to Jay-Z album for album
and i gurantee LL moved more units then Jay
considering all the money invested Jay-s last album was a commercial flop
yeh the black album was nice but also didn't sell as expected
Dynasty = flop
In my lifetime Vol. 1 = flop
exclude Hard Knock Life and Jay is just another overrated artist
when you talk record sales = Outkast and Nelly moved more units then Jay

Im talking about a career
LL was the 2nd to break in TV Shows and movies next to Will Smith
LL helped FUBU make millions and FUBU still makes millions overseas
LL = 1 Label = damn near set the foundation for Def Jam
When LL released his 1st album = Jay was dirt poor living in marcy munchin off of Jaz-o
dont get me wrong. i use to be a huge jay-z rocafella fan. even met the dude a few times but he befriended damn near everybody. Thats un loyalty for yo a.ss.

LL never had a crew. no posse
he always did the damn thing by his self

and lets be real here
Jay-z didn't even beat Jaz-O in a battle
Pretty Pointless rant seeing as how record sales does NOT make for a better artist because if thats the case LL is hotter than

Nas
Ice Cube
Kool G. Rap
Big L
Big Punisher
Notorius B.I.G.

and a gang of others

LL did NOT carry Def Jam on his back seeing as how The BEastie Boys and Run DMC where on that label AND OTHERS

Jay didn't beaty Jaz-O haha he let his goons go on Jaz O and didn't give him the time of day...whats your point?
Helped sell FUBU...so HOW much did Rocawear just go for?:rolleyes:

LL beein the game longer...good for him. I give his props for his longevity...now tell me when is the last time LL dropped a verse that made you say "Damnnnn"...Where is his Hip Hop Quotables?..How many times you rewind a LL verse?..That's what im getting at...Who has litterally changed the game to where people wanted to rhyme and sound like him? LL is a Legend no Doubt but name 1 person who has him in the Top 10 M.C.'s?
SO yeah compare careers go ahead..it's a HELL of alot closer than you think especially since Jay has done more earlier and his is still going.

BUT
TO old boy that said LL ain't been hot since "Mama Said Knock You OUt"
I guess you missed out on
WHo SHot Ya
and that whole Doin It and Hey Lover thing..
 10 years ago '05        #63
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
smh @ "yall remember what he did to canibus"

he got he a.ss ate, no homo
 09-30-2007, 01:45 PM         #64
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Say what yall want, but if it goes down im putting my money on HOV...Jack the ripper was aight, but canibus dug in that a.ss with second round KO and n*ggas still said LL won.....I hope this sh*t happens though.......
 09-30-2007, 02:36 PM         #65
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gettin tired of this ll beat canibus BS, ripper strikes back was one of the weakest attempts at a diss since camron, bar for bar canibus murdered him, lyrically gave him an a.ss whuppin, u know how u kno canibus won, its because even after ripper strikes back came on the radio they still played 2nd round knock out more lol
 10 years ago '04        #66
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 Cutty Olds said:
Pretty Pointless rant seeing as how record sales does NOT make for a better artist because if thats the case LL is hotter than

Nas
Ice Cube
Kool G. Rap
Big L
Big Punisher
Notorius B.I.G.

and a gang of others

LL did NOT carry Def Jam on his back seeing as how The BEastie Boys and Run DMC where on that label AND OTHERS

Jay didn't beaty Jaz-O haha he let his goons go on Jaz O and didn't give him the time of day...whats your point?
Helped sell FUBU...so HOW much did Rocawear just go for?:rolleyes:

LL beein the game longer...good for him. I give his props for his longevity...now tell me when is the last time LL dropped a verse that made you say "Damnnnn"...Where is his Hip Hop Quotables?..How many times you rewind a LL verse?..That's what im getting at...Who has litterally changed the game to where people wanted to rhyme and sound like him? LL is a Legend no Doubt but name 1 person who has him in the Top 10 M.C.'s?
SO yeah compare careers go ahead..it's a HELL of alot closer than you think especially since Jay has done more earlier and his is still going.

BUT
TO old boy that said LL ain't been hot since "Mama Said Knock You OUt"
I guess you missed out on
WHo SHot Ya
and that whole Doin It and Hey Lover thing..
lets be clear
in my 1st post i wasn't talking about album sales
now the dude took it there when he responded to my 1st post
thats why i took it there
when was the last time LL spit a hot verse?
put ya self in his shoes
you been in the rap game 20 years
what else is there to even rap about after 10 plus albums?
but when it comes to battling = new material
Jay-Z wont stand a chance
 10 years ago '04        #67
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 billieskeet said:
im gettin tired of this ll beat canibus BS, ripper strikes back was one of the weakest attempts at a diss since camron, bar for bar canibus murdered him, lyrically gave him an a.ss whuppin, u know how u kno canibus won, its because even after ripper strikes back came on the radio they still played 2nd round knock out more lol
oh really
wheres Canibus now?
who's career still prospered after the battle
 09-30-2007, 03:19 PM         #68
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
oh really
wheres Canibus now?
who's career still prospered after the battle
let me ask you this, what does that have to do with the battle?

That's like Bush winning the presidency over Gore and five years when Bush is outta of office and Gore is in saying Gore won because he's in the office five years later. LL lost, just take it like a man, tell me one hot line from that diss.
 10 years ago '04        #69
kalico17 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
 DaminOG™ said:
agreed only f*gs saying jigger would getem are the ones all on his nuts cause they nothing but ryders and going with whos been on top more recently dumb a.ss kiddy groupies get the fu*k off the net and go pick up a book. LL is gonnaafu*king bury jigger arrogant a.ss. goat my focking big nut suck
LOL I like HOV. I wont lie. But i dont d*ck ryde dude. I aint a fan, but he does put out good music. But lemme ask this?? LL WAS THE G.O.A.T. supposdely. But since he went at BIS, which was garbage to begin with an anyone who is a true hiphop head knowz BIS destroyed LL. 2nd Round Knock Out was crazy wit the punches. CAN-I-BUS wuz LLs only good comeback track, anyway when has LL put out anything even remotely hot?? I mean Head Sprung wuz a hot song LOL for a club banger, but other then that u reelly think that this dude is gonna beat Hov? lol.. this is gonna be interesting to see.

Last edited by kalico17; 09-30-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 09-30-2007, 03:51 PM         #70
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just cause dude aint got his sh*t retiring on TRL and 106 dont mean it aint hot. and just cause he dont make a song a single dont mean its not hot. LL lyrics are damn near next to few he aint gotta go around talkin bout drugs beamers and hoes like these wack waps. and i do agree hov is decent and produces SOME decent stuff but his best time was b4 he thought he was god and every song he does is played the fu*k out cause hes record comp actually paid for all those spins, my memory is extremyl blurry from alota sh*t in my past life but didnt Hov get confronted like twice about battle rappin and dude backed down each time. hov has been a popcorn artist since big pimping and those artist arent battle rappers.
 10 years ago '04        #71
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 billieskeet said:

That's like Bush winning the presidency over Gore and five years when Bush is outta of office and Gore is in saying Gore won because he's in the office five years later. LL lost, just take it like a man, tell me one hot line from that diss.
it has plenty to do with the battle
if that the case then i can easily go downtown on the block and find a street
rapper that can easily destroy Jay-Z and LL
 10 years ago '04        #72
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 billieskeet said:

"99% of his fans don't exist" - LL
ain't that the truth
 10 years ago '05        #73
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
ok everybody in this thread lets just be real, come on now. Enough is enough. Jay will EAT LL alive. I fux wit LL, but he aint fu*kin wit hov man, come on dog. And whoever said cam beat hov is insane. He lost to Nas though DMX aint do sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #74
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
just cause dude aint got his sh*t retiring on TRL and 106 dont mean it aint hot. and just cause he dont make a song a single dont mean its not hot. LL lyrics are damn near next to few he aint gotta go around talkin bout drugs beamers and hoes like these wack waps. and i do agree hov is decent and produces SOME decent stuff but his best time was b4 he thought he was god and every song he does is played the fu*k out cause hes record comp actually paid for all those spins, my memory is extremyl blurry from alota sh*t in my past life but didnt Hov get confronted like twice about battle rappin and dude backed down each time. hov has been a popcorn artist since big pimping and those artist arent battle rappers.
yu pretty must finalized my argument
Canibus dont have sh*t and never had sh*t
hell is he even signed?
LL ended dudes career if he even had one
do you even know how many career's LL ended
LL is the most successful MC
and he also ended careers

hate on him if yu want
dudes hustle can't be touched
be may not have put out a hit in a while but you
best believe he can still battle with anyone
 09-30-2007, 11:32 PM         #75
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok...this is going to get interesting...lol
 09-30-2007, 11:54 PM         #76
dlz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looking foward to the ll and jay-z battle, I think ll might take it.
 10 years ago '05        #77
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
Canibus did win that battle
 10 years ago '04        #78
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
jay-z sounds like he's bi*ching out.. lmao at him giving a pass and offering a couple more
 10-01-2007, 01:59 AM         #79
kaperocka1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ll is way better than jay real rap
 10-01-2007, 02:50 AM         #80
tinknep503  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CEOof212 said:
LL would eat Jay-z only a jayz fan can pick hov in a battle. Jay-z hasnt won a battle his whole career.

Lost to Nas. Lost to Cam, Lost to Big Pun, Lost to DMX...

Imagine what LL would do to this camel.
If you like crony lyrics I guess Jay-z lost. But everybody know Cam is a frontin middle class raised dude, DMX is a crackhead really..., Big Pun? they really didn't beef and that dudes dead anyway; with nas.... ?lol We roc girls yall roc fellas... what a corny line. Jay-z and Allen I do have some real sh*t in common, they both fu*ked his baby momma, sorry but the truth hurts and wins battles.

Last edited by tinknep503; 10-01-2007 at 02:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy