Sep 28 - Jay-Z Gives LL Cool J A Pass, Yung Joc & T-Pain Fight It Out In London

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2007, 11:50 AM         #1
7223 pageviews
105 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 28 - Jay-Z Gives LL Cool J A Pass, Yung Joc & T-Pain f!ght It Out In London

Jay-Z Gives LL Cool J A Pass, Yung Joc & T-Pain f!ght It Out In London, Kanye West Is "the #1 Human Being In Music"

Friday - September 28, 2007 by d*ck Johnson

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about Jay-Z and LL Cool J feuding, Yung Joc and T-Pain knuckling up in London, Kanye West's latest and greatest boasts, and Pimpin' Ken's official list of true rap pimps.

[Editor's Note: The views of this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

1. Will Jay-Z and LL Go At It? The internet has been going nuts about LL Cool J and Hov potentially crossing mics on wax. "I'm already the G.O.A.T, next stop is the billi," Hov offered on 50 Cent's "I Get Money" remix. Funkmaster Flex, who premiered the song, thinks Jigga jabbed, fans say it's a jab, and Uncle L definitely thinks it's a jab. In a recent interview, L was beside himself when addressing Jay's alleged shots.

"I love the competition. I'm about to smack some cats here soon," a visibly insulted L told Blok TV. "They're talking a little reckless out there. They done stepped in...got themselves in trouble."

"This new generation doesn't necessarily know my history. So sometimes you gotta Bernard Hopkins a cat for them to understand what they dealing with," he added. "There's a lot of paper champions running around fronting. And we gon' get it straight now. I'm happy that this moment has come to this." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch LL Interview Here]

Ewwwww! Could that interviewer be any more on L's nuts?

On the flip side, Hov phoned into Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show to downplay the feud. "I wasn't thinking about him [LL]," Jay told Angie. "I'm being very honest. I really believe myself to be the greatest of all time. I was just trying to have a slick line. I just thought it was a fun play on words."

"If I wanted to go there, I would just really just go all the way out," Jay continued. "I don't like the way he's carrying it. We could have definitely talked about this. Or he could have just gave me a phone call. That's his decision, but I respect him as a legend in the game. And he gon' get a couple of passes because of that."

Knowing LL, he doesn't care and will go at Hov regardless. Ya'll remember what he did with Canibus.

2.Yung Joc and T-Pain knuckle up. Stop the rumors! Joc didn't get got for his massive "Hustlenomics" pendant and rope chain. The ATLien recently told MTV that he and Teddy Pain were involved in a f!ght in London. Joc and friends were actually celebrating his birthday at Club Crystal.

"Pain was talking to this chick and this big football-player-looking dude came up," Joc explained to MTV. "He was big as hell...The dude grabbed her arm and she was like, 'I'm not leaving,' and [moves] away from the dude... The next thing you know, the dude started talking sh-t to Pain. The dude poured his wine out and ... I looked back at my security [guard], gave him my chain. He put it in my case and handed it to Rico. The dude hit T-Pain's partner in the head with a glass in his hand."

Joc and his partners then fought back and escaped unscathed. He should have struck dude with his humungous pendant like he's suggested to us in the past. [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Joc talk to SOHH about his chain here]

3. Kanye TV. Mr. West did a victory lap around a few TV and radio shows this week. In one of two highlights, cameras captured an ecstatic Kanye backstage after the taping of the Wendy Williams Experience.

"I just want to say I'm the number one artist in the world right now," Ye boasted . "I want you to document this right here. What I'm saying right now. I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is...number two. Cause I'm number one right now." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch here]

The Wendy Williams episode is scheduled to premiere on VH1 tonight at 9:30 P.M.

Ye also recently appeared on ABC's "Nightline." In the piece, West offered his thoughts on music supremacy, gave a tour of his super chic Hollywood Hills estate and revealed the motivation behind his strict work out.

"It's just purely for vain reasons," West told "Nightline." "To look better." When asked if he enjoyed working out, his response was, "Yea, I enjoy looking better."

Gotta love, Ye! [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Kanye On Nightline] Be sure to check him out on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend on NBC for some more outrageous quotables.

4. Pimpin' Ken certifies rap's real pimps. SOHH recently caught up with the self-proclaimed "Mack-a Jordan of pimpin'," Pimpin' Ken. The interview eventually touched on which rappers have earned the right to call themselves pimps.

"50 Cent is the greatest pimp of all time," Ken emphatically told SOHH. "This man just got $15 million worth of free promotion. Too $hort been calling h*es b**ches and they love him. If I call them b**ch, they call the police on me. Too $hort says, '@#*$%!' [the girls say] 'Aaaaawwwwwww, Too $hort.' I say, '@#*$%,' it's disorderly conduct!"

Ken concluded by bigging up UGK's Pimp C. "Pimp C talk about a funky b**ch and b**ch break yourself, b**ch. I'll put the meat on a sock...never f**k without a rubber. H*es listen to this sh*t and they come to they shows and they pay these boys. They spitting game. They pimps," Ken stressed. "Those are the motherf**kin' rappers that's pimpin, man." He also shouted out DJ Quik, Dru Down and Sugar Free. Though he didn't mention Ice-T during the interview, he did give the pioneer props in his Pimpology book. [
[pic - click to view]

Watch Pimpin' Ken interview here]

[pic - click to view]

http://sohh.com/articles/ .. icle.php/12656

105 comments for "Sep 28 - Jay-Z Gives LL Cool J A Pass, Yung Joc & T-Pain Fight It Out In London"

10 years ago '04        #2
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6645 6645
LMAO @ LL reaching again for reasons to battle after he was QUOTED in XXL years ago about how it was suicide going against Jay after that rumor got out they battled!! haha

I do remember what happened to Cannibus...Bis busted LL's a.ss and everybody fronted on him because they thought lines about kittens being wrapped in aluminum foil and and being sweet as a diabetic were ill :rolleyes:

However...I think this a be a good one with him and Jay if it goes down
 10 years ago '06        #3
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Jay-Z vs. LL? hmm.. I'll choose Jay over LL on this one.. Sorry LL I just don't think you can match up against this heavyweight mr. bernard hopkins a cat.. lol
 09-28-2007, 12:11 PM         #4
dipsetgrl022  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is a fu*kin' foo..lol
 10 years ago '04        #5
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lol....what did ll do to bis?????lmao thats funny

this would be funny...what can jay say tho that bis aint say????ll just mad about the whole def jam sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #6
ThaKid0710 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 0 0
LL and Jay...he we go again with this beefing sh*t. God damn.....
 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM         #7
CEOof212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LL would eat Jay-z only a jayz fan can pick hov in a battle. Jay-z hasnt won a battle his whole career.

Lost to Nas. Lost to Cam, Lost to Big Pun, Lost to DMX...

Imagine what LL would do to this camel.
 10 years ago '04        #8
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
this would be a battle worth happenin forget this wack n*ggas makin a hundred wack songs about each other, 2 legends battling for respect would be what the game could do witt show n*ggas how to do it
 09-28-2007, 12:23 PM         #9
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CEOof212 said:
LL would eat Jay-z only a jayz fan can pick hov in a battle. Jay-z hasnt won a battle his whole career.

Lost to Nas. Lost to Cam, Lost to Big Pun, Lost to DMX...

Imagine what LL would do to this camel.
agreed only f*gs saying jigger would getem are the ones all on his nuts cause they nothing but ryders and going with whos been on top more recently dumb a.ss kiddy groupies get the fu*k off the net and go pick up a book. LL is gonnaafu*king bury jigger arrogant a.ss. goat my focking big nut suck
 09-28-2007, 12:27 PM         #10
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Ya'll remember what he did with Canibus.
no..its wat canibus did to him... 2nd round.......KO LL 4real!!
 10 years ago '04        #11
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 1588 1588
LL's diss tracks
 10 years ago '05        #12
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Cutty Olds said:
LMAO @ LL reaching again for reasons to battle after he was QUOTED in XXL years ago about how it was suicide going against Jay after that rumor got out they battled!! haha

I do remember what happened to Cannibus...Bis busted LL's a.ss and everybody fronted on him because they thought lines about kittens being wrapped in aluminum foil and and being sweet as a diabetic were ill :rolleyes:

However...I think this a be a good one with him and Jay if it goes down
Canibus lost that battle hands down. LL Murked him in the Ripper Strikes back. 2nd Round KO wasn't bad, either was the diss after, but LL ended his career in one song.

k!ll yourself if you think Cam beat Jay-Z. There was never a battle.

Last edited by Santoro; 09-28-2007 at 12:30 PM..
 09-28-2007, 12:31 PM         #13
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think LL would get him, It's not jay's strength. He try's to be to slik, where the best diss track are ones where the people go stright for the throat.
 10 years ago '05        #14
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2600 2600
the only reason LL won dat beef wit Canibis was cuz of his fanbase but Bis won dat shyt lyrically......but LL cant win against jay.....i hope he makes an actual diss track not one of them subliminals cuz i kno LL 's gunna get at him full force
 09-28-2007, 12:33 PM         #15
Nolia2g7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye, hate him or love him... haha
 10 years ago '05        #16
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
 Santoro said:
Canibus lost that battle hands down. LL Murked him in the Ripper Strikes back. 2nd Round KO wasn't bad, either was the diss after, but LL ended his career in one song.

k!ll yourself if you think Cam beat Jay-Z. There was never a battle.
LOL @ 'canibus lost that battle'......canibus destroyed LL...thats just a plain fact...no one even bothered listening to the ripper strikes back because the battle was finished with the 2nd round knock out.

Only reason canibus career is how it is is because LL blackballed him in the industry on some b!tch sh1t and because of the fact that his rhymes go over most peoples heads...not because of the 'ripper strikes back'
 09-28-2007, 12:50 PM         #17
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Jay-Z would murder LL Cool J.
 10 years ago '06        #18
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
Man LL is just trying to make a comeback.
 10 years ago '04        #19
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
canibus crushed ll
 10 years ago '05        #20
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
LL will demolish Jay-Z...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago