Karrine Steffans aka Superhead “I cannot talk to ignorant black folks”(Audio)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2007, 01:31 PM         #1
6272 pageviews
49 comments

WorstNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Karrine Steffans aka Superhead “I cannot talk to ignorant black folks”(Audio)

Karrine Steffans is blabbing all of her bedroom business again in "The Vixen Diaries," a tell-all book that continues to chronicle her trysts with famous rappers and athletes that began with her first memoir, "Confessions of a Video Vixen."

The new book purports to offer self-help advice in addition to providing details of her s3xual encounters with such celebs as Mike Tyson and boxer Antonio Tarver. [See excerpts below.]

Steffans also denies that she was a catalyst for the divorce of Halle Berry and Eric Benet, and says she never once came between Chris Rock and his wife Malaak Compton Rock as rumored.

The author also says she never had s3x with Whitney Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown, but has always considered him a close friend – that is until he allegedly belittled their friendship.

According to excerpts from "Diaries" reported in the New York Daily News, Steffans writes: "I kept Bobby close to my heart." Meeting after a time apart, "he embraced me as I whispered, ‘I love you,' and he returned, 'I love you, too.'" But she says Brown later told "me I had done nothing for him, while he was sleeping in my home, eating my food, driving my car and spending my money." After a tryst with Ray J, she told Brown that the rapper claimed he'd added Whitney's name to his bedpost. "I could hardly wait to get the news out, to tear [Bobby's] heart apart and hurt him the way he hurt me, I wanted him to go to bed that night with the image of his wife with another man."

Here are more excerpts from "Vixen Diaries":

• Regarding Mike Tyson, she writes, "loves the same way he f!ghts: hard and rough. His kisses are like uppercuts, and his lovemaking is like a title match. And as he proved against Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson is a biter. His passion manifested through pain as … I endured the extreme force of his 200-pound frame colliding into mine, he kissed, sucked and bit me overzealously. I was in excruciating pain as we continued in this manner for several hours. At the end, I was covered in bruises and bite marks and vowed to never have s3x with him again."

• She also slept with boxer Antonio Tarver shortly before his marriage. As she watched Antonio kiss his new wife, Steffans muses, "I recalled his face and lips [exploring my body] … I wondered how I tasted to her."

• Jamie Foxx told her, "Damn, you're pretty!" when they met. "When Jamie Foxx offers to massage your body at four in the morning, after a bottle of Champagne and two shots of Patron, it's hard to say no," she writes. However, Jamie soon figured out she was "that Karrine." Foxx ran in the other direction, leaving the author "depressed. Jamie had no idea that he made me cry all the way home and in the days that followed."

• Comic Bill Maher delivered her greatest heartache. "In January of 2006, Bill and I split. Three days later, I suffered an emotional breakdown and was sent to the hospital for psychiatric observation. I cut my wrists and started drinking myself into an emotional tailspin. At the end of the night, the love of my life was gone and so was my son, Naiim," taken away by Child Services.

According to the Daily News, Karrine eventually got her son back. And not only does she remain friends with Maher, she dedicates the book to him as well.

Meanwhile Steffans was on Detroit’s WJLB radio yesterday morning with Coco, Foolish & Mr. Chase and immediately things got off to a bad start. Of all things, she now objects to being called “Superhead.” After that it wasn’t long before things started to go downhill for the author. She abruptly ended the interview by blurting out: “I cannot talk to ignorant black folks!”

[pic - click to view]

Audio

49 comments for "Karrine Steffans aka Superhead “I cannot talk to ignorant black folks”(Audio)"

10 years ago '04        #2
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
damn this bi*ch fuked erybody
 10 years ago '04        #3
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
“I cannot talk to ignorant black folks!”

Yet she gonna marry Lil Wayne? Ain't that some sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #4
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
She's been around 4 real...
 10 years ago '04        #5
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
yea i heard she was wilin on jlb yesterday
 10 years ago '06        #6
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
fu*king ho

a true disgrace to sisters everywhere
 09-27-2007, 02:03 PM         #7
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this is what happens when hoes don't get there daily dose of c*m they attack.
 09-27-2007, 02:22 PM         #8
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope she doesn't talk to herself then....
 09-27-2007, 02:24 PM         #9
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
You deserve a standing o for that one.
 10 years ago '06        #10
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 PetedaSmete said:

:applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause:
I swear I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!1
 10 years ago '04        #11
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
she's so loose that when she sits down and the wind blows it probably sounds like when someone blows into a bottle
 09-27-2007, 02:35 PM         #12
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the skillet callin the pot black
 10 years ago '04        #13
Nycryda 
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 1 1
Wait She was wit Bill Maher That White Guy??? if so how did that happen?
 09-27-2007, 02:46 PM         #14
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nycryda said:
Wait She was wit Bill Maher That White Guy??? if so how did that happen?
Jamie Foxx should have showed you. Once n*ggaz find out who she is, they bounce out quick. So she had to get her a white guy. But once she started fu*kin with him, Bill started gettin the heads-up.

@ not wanting to be called Superhead. Your fault for toppin off so many cats that they got together and gave u a nickname. You made ya bed, now lie in it.
 09-27-2007, 02:47 PM         #15
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas and Kool G Rap know the deal... feel for them dudes...

"Son, do not look back..."
 09-27-2007, 02:51 PM         #16
thecrownprince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The new book purports to offer self-help advicein addition to providing details of her s3xual encounters with such celebs as Mike Tyson and boxer Antonio Tarver.

On what? How to fu*k everybody famous? How to make a name for yourself by fu*kin EVERYBODY? Or how to ruin your image so that you never have a chance on getting a decent man kuz now they all know what you about?

I really hope nobody takes this self-help sh*t serious.
 09-27-2007, 02:57 PM         #17
DJT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"What's a woman that uses her body.../to make money / the bomb, or a hottie?"

Large Pro - "Sunrise"
 09-27-2007, 03:00 PM         #18
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space