Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Big Pun Vs Eminem
Big Pun 48 44.04%
Eminem 61 55.96%
Voters: 109. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 kastaway said:
I"m goin' EM that dudes word play is unmatched...
no hate, but honestly for you to say that in a thread involving Pun, i KNOW you honestly haven't listened to Pun's first album alone front to back..and i mean REALLY listen to it to catch everything he says...unmatched is BOOSTING big time.
 10 years ago '05        #42
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 beanbryant24 said:
but whose better? yall act like yall scared 2 say what yall think because people gone a.ssume you white for voting for em and whatz the song where he outshined canibus cuz canibus outshines lots of n*ggas including nas on the song desperados

and canibus> pun
i said Pun was better, learn to read.....

Fantastic Four (off The Professional, Cam, Pun, NORE, and Bis).........

Pun said:
fu*k all yall non-believers
I roll wit god, the squad & ts
Out wit the b.s.
We platinum, they even doubted jesus
n*ggas is 85%, Im 400 solid
Brainbolic wit knowledge, c*ck-diesel scholars
Holdin it down, walkin around wit gold by the pound
Frozen down wit diamond bolders all in the crown
Talk of the town
Soakin you down wit the toast til you drown
Ghost you and put your corpse in force thatll open the ground
Save the jokes for the clowns
Im on a serious tip
You keep playin and I get furious quick
And now I take you for a walk in the ghetto
Even spark your metal and get outlined in chalk by the devil
I rep the borough that mothered this rap sh*t
I used to clap sh*t
Now I just lay back and mack on some mack sh*t
I used to have to pack a mack in the back of the ac[ura]
Now I relax and stack platinum plaques in my shack
Its like that but dont think I wont counter act
My n*ggas is strapped and quick to lay a bi*ch on his back
Im swift with the mack, quicker than kung fu
With the reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose
then Bis comes in with a the second best verse on the song.....and a disgusting verse if i may say so myself.....

Canibus said:
who in the hell wanna battle, the ill mathematical?
My motherfu*kin brain is ibm compatible
Techniques are foreign
Far from being borin
My style is hard like cancer without mccorman
I run threw your crew like the flu when I bomb it
My styles like aids cause dont nobody want it
n*ggas frontin like they hard
But Im a street f!ghter like jean claude
And Ill split your sh*t, god
Right down the middle
Play you like a riddle
I got a fetish for t*tties, I nibble on the n*pple
Then trespass on your property like monopoly
Subdue your crew and beat that a.ss properly
Welcome to the desert storm annual extravaganza
Clue rolls deeper than the cart-rides on bonanza
I feed off weed, natural energy sources
Lyrics with more power than the horses they put in porches
Cant be tested or fed wit
Im too reckless
I chop off heads just to take the necklace
The type of canibus (/cannabis) thats side-effectless
The type of sh*t that get the question-mark man arrested
Take evasive action
Flip like reciprocal fractions
Turn the heat up on mcs to watch their meat blacken
You try get fly, you get electrified and fried
fu*k around and get your mouth slapped dry
You could battle me and possibly survive
But you could never see me and walk away without a black eye
Word up hop, clueminat call the cops
And if the cops aint tryin to see me, then the cops call swat
Scar your whole squad with bullet scars
No holds barred
Ill even hassle the national guard
Ready or not like the fugees
Crews be steppin to me
But I wipe em all out like b00ty
Im so unruly, the police dont say nothin to me
It dont matter whether they on or off duty
I murder you brutally when I spit at you
My actions are unforgivable
Look at what clueminati did to you
The maximum lyrical
n*gga you minimal
Theres a big hole in the desert, I told the men in blue to dig for you
Motherfu*ker...clueminati 98
but i think that Pun's flow, multis, and rhyme scheme edged Canibus out on this one..........

i'm white.....for the record.
 09-28-2007, 09:39 AM         #43
Sonny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
LOL, wow, listen to Scarface by Big Pun, Scarface, and that corny cat, Khadafi who was on the track also. Pun definitley outshined Canibus on there.

And for the dude who said to listen to renegade, pssh, listen to Wrong Ones, Leather Face, Beware, The Dream Shatterer, Twins Cover, Fast Money,

Eminem doesn't have enough ammo within himself to go agains't the likes of Big Pun, dude was just to nasty.
I've bumped Puns sh*t since it came out mate.... Don't be silly....
 10 years ago '05        #44
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
 beanbryant24 said:
i have considered it and i just commited suicide and have been reincarnated and i still think eminem is way better don't blame me it's just my genetics of being a smart hip hop observer
You're a hip hop observer, I am hip hop.

On the real though, I write- and, I'm a real a**hole when I critique artists because I do write, and if they can't outwrite me, they suck.

Big Pun was doper than Eminem, and I'm an Eminem fan. Eminem & Dr Dre were the rappers who got me into hip hop, with their Forgot About Dre song..

Big Pun's schemes were just sickening, duke was actually able to keep his schemes through several bars, not just the same scheme for the ending of every bar, most rappers these days, IF they even rap more than one syllable, they spit it like this:

-----------------ABCD
-----------------ABCD

Pun was like:

ABCD----ABCD-----ABCD
ABCD----ABCD-----ABCD

ANd, he just said so much nasty sh*t. I think Eminem's better at making "real" songs, as far as his personal life goes, but Pun was just a hungry rapper, rapping, about being a better rapper than everybody, his braggadocio sh*t was just, duke's a monster with his sh*t.
akaRadiance gave props

10 years ago '06        #45
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
The thing is Eminem has a good work ethic, sometime it takes him days, weeks, and even months to complete a rhyme(his words not mine). Meaning that he works incredibly hard to be as nice as he is, which is fine. Pun on the other hand was more of a natural talent, he didn't have to sit there and say "I gotta say this, this way". He just wrote and he didn't that much to begin with. So in closing, I choose Pun cause he was born with skillz Eminem had to groom himself to be a great mc, but their both great!!
 09-28-2007, 10:05 AM         #46
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Pun
 09-28-2007, 10:53 AM         #47
ThaGh0st415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kastaway said:
I"m goin' EM that dudes word play is unmatched...
smack that?

Big Pun said:
I reign subliminal inside your visual
Try to supply your physical with my spiritual side of this lyrical
I'll appear in your dreams, like Freddie do, no kidding you
Even if I stuttered I would still sh-sh-sh-sh*t on you
Soon as I chitter chatter you sh*tter shatter, I'm the kid
out of Bronx, that'll stomp you to death like it didn't matter
I'm even better than before, iller metaphors
Killers bet it all on Pun, cause one verse, dead em all
 10 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 mt fuji said:
3 classics??

eminem has ZERO classic albums dude.

he has alright albums that sold crazy and we all know why.
i say two ... slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp... it is what it is... NOBODY was rapping like em on those 2 albums... those were 2 very creative albums...
 10 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ThaGh0st415 said:
smack that?
ok lol... big pun was on that bullsh*t j. lo song wasnt he but id call it a tie too... in their prime they both couldnt be touched...
 10 years ago '05        #50
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
 thehogue... said:
i say two ... slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp... it is what it is... NOBODY was rapping like em on those 2 albums... those were 2 very creative albums...
Those two are DEFINITELY classics, some people say Infinite's the third classic of his due to his lyricism, which was top notch, but his delivery was so fu*king bad, it was boring & really ruined it for me.

I actually think The Eminem Show was a classic, simply because he meshed everything he learned from the previous albums, into one album, showing his growth of an artist. His flow was solid through out the whole CD, his lyrics were on point, his delivery was fu*king fire, I really like that album, sh*t's dope all the way through.

That's weird though, for an artist to have three different albums, three different styles, which in return, doesn't let me rank them, it depends what mood I'm in, since, all three of these can be mixed around on any given day.

But yeah, no one is & still isn't rapping like Eminem did on SSLP, and MMLP, not even Eminem himself.
 09-28-2007, 11:39 AM         #51
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
udon't be a bi*ch just come out and say it.... most of the people who voted for eminem is white.

well ure wrong i'm black and i voted for the second best album of all-time

2pac
eminem
nas
notorious b.i.g
jay-z

get mad
em is better by far
n*gga get the fu*k outta here you whiter than Pilsberry dough boy and a powder doughnut yeee digg quit lying out yo a.ss with that sh*t n*gga "im black, my cousins black, i have black friends" thats all you white wigge-rs be talkin bout get df outta here yeeeeeeeee digg
 09-28-2007, 02:31 PM         #52
Truth B Told  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em in his prime >
 09-28-2007, 02:55 PM         #53
SnakeBites  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem better
 10 years ago '06        #54
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 Chrome said:
n*gga get the fu*k outta here you whiter than Pilsberry dough boy and a powder doughnut yeee digg quit lying out yo a.ss with that sh*t n*gga "im black, my cousins black, i have black friends" thats all you white wigge-rs be talkin bout get df outta here yeeeeeeeee digg
I LIKE p*nis
south ward newark stand up once again n*ggas who think eminem is nice is white u funny lil n*gga yee diggg hell no i don't digg get a grip and wise up NOT WHITE not mixed not none of that sh*t um just 100% pure

ni66a yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg bi*ch

Last edited by beanbryant24; 09-29-2007 at 10:06 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #55
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
[QUOTE=daliff89;10535661][CENTER]

[COLOR="Green"]i said Pun was better, learn to read.....

QUOTE]

u said he can handle em on a track u didn't say he was better until your second post so since he can handle em on a track in your eyes and since he has handled nas on a track in your eyes he's better than nas and common to? give me a break the woman beater pun is not fu*king wit the white trailer trash krazy insane artist marshall

and eminem ripped canibus in a beef, ripped royce da 5"9 in a back and forth passing the mike freestyle and owned jay-z on renegades so what are you saying em has 3 classic albums

Eminem

Its only fair to worn I was born with a set of horns with metaphors attached to my damn umbilical cord ward lord of rap that i'll bash u with 2 by 4 board and smash into your honda accord with a 4 door Ford. But um more torn dropping an acapella to chop a fella to mozerella quicker than a helicopter propeller i got you locked in a celler with ya skeletons showing developing anorexia while um standing next to ya eating a full course meal watching you starve to death with a I Vee in ya vain feeding you liquid darvaset pumping you full of drugs pull the plug on the gun shot victims full of bullet slugs so i picked up in an ambulance and driven to recieving with the a.sses ripped outta of there pants and given a less that 20% chance of living got a possible placement for the hospital patient storing the dead body's in grandma's little basement. Driving a rusty scalp in threw the top of ya scalp pulling your adams apple out threw ya mouth better call the fire department i hired a arson to light up your carpet and burn up your entire apartment um liable to start sh*t............ got ya bi*ch wrapped around my d*ck so tight you'll need a cro bar to pry her apart wit............ mother fu*ker slim shady bi*ch recognize

pun can't handle em on a track em would have a better verse cuz he's fu*king krazy
 10 years ago '05        #56
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
by saying 'he could handle Em on a track' i'm saying that if you put them head to head, Pun would come out on top.......if two basketball teams play and one team wins, they're the better team.......

it's called common sense you meat rider......

on John Blaze, Nas had a better verse than Pun??? 'ask the teacher i used to pack a #2 pencil'........no. i like Nas, but i think Pun is better than him........

i like Common too, but Pun DESTROYED Verbal murder.......'i'll rush your crib like a Jehovah's Witness, load up and explode your infants/ hold up, did you notice my heroic entrance'

and i think that Canibus, Nas, and Common are ALL better rappers than Eminem is.........

if i say '______ could handle ________ on a track', i think they're a better rapper, if i didn't think they were a better rapper i wouldn't say they could handle someone on a track.........

<---- all three verses on that song are nicer than the one you posted......
 10 years ago '06        #57
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
by saying 'he could handle Em on a track' i'm saying that if you put them head to head, Pun would come out on top.......if two basketball teams play and one team wins, they're the better team.......

it's called common sense you meat rider......

on John Blaze, Nas had a better verse than Pun??? 'ask the teacher i used to pack a #2 pencil'........no. i like Nas, but i think Pun is better than him........

i like Common too, but Pun DESTROYED Verbal murder.......'i'll rush your crib like a Jehovah's Witness, load up and explode your infants/ hold up, did you notice my heroic entrance'

and i think that Canibus, Nas, and Common are ALL better rappers than Eminem is.........

if i say '______ could handle ________ on a track', i think they're a better rapper, if i didn't think they were a better rapper i wouldn't say they could handle someone on a track.........

<---- all three verses on that song are nicer than the one you posted......
eminem

I walked into a gunf!ght with a knife to k!ll you
And cut you so fast when your blood spilled it was still blue
I'll hang you til you dangle and chain you at both ankles
And pull you apart from both angles
I wanna crush your skull til your brains leaks out of your veins
And bust open like broken water mains

that guy is ill itz probaly better to listen 2 it

he owned jadakiss on this track itz not a diss they just rapping

Eminem

White Trash fu*king Ya Wife In The a.ss While You re out fixing the gas on the lawn mower to cut the grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he can be positive to but i'll save that 4 later
 10 years ago '06        #58
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
i really can't see how pun is better than nas, or eminem, common maybe can slide but not those too he has nothing better than illmatic or marshall mathers lp

he has no song more creative than stan or one love

for a fat dude he can rap pretty fast and has an incredible flow to keep up but...........he's not fu*king wit em hater
 09-29-2007, 04:03 PM         #59
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pun Without question.
 10 years ago '06        #60
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Em is winnin the poll lol owell. Just wanna know. how many of yall voted on here is white? Cause I can imagine boxden is prolly 80% white dudes. just outta curitosity.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago