Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Big Pun Vs Eminem
Big Pun 48 44.04%
Eminem 61 55.96%
Voters: 109. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
Eminem its not even close.
 10 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
both at they best? gotta go with Big Pun. his 1st album is classic and I aint sayin that cause he died, but seriously...the sh*t that he says with that rhyme scheme and flow... is sick
 10 years ago '04        #23
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Big Pun...easily....
 10 years ago '06        #24
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
pun, easily.
 09-27-2007, 04:08 PM         #25
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't big pun dead? Was Eminem out when big pun was? Exactly. k!ll yourself for making this stupid a.ss thread(if you're an emo don't k!ll yourself I didn't really mean it so don't take it serious).
 09-27-2007, 04:10 PM         #26
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
Why is everybody saying Pun here when Eminem is winning the votes lmao
You're right. Eminem is winning the votes because boxden has a bunch of acne pimpled faced Mrs.Piggy skin tone proactive solution needing wigge-rs who think they're black cause they rode pass the ghetto so now they on boxden supporting a wigg-er rapper who no one gives a sh*t for but suburban white and nerdy f*gs who smell like trailer trash wet dog sour cream and onion butt crack yeeee digg now take yo bare footed Huffy bike riding with no shirt on white trash a.ss on somewhere yeeeeeeee digg
 09-27-2007, 05:23 PM         #27
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, but I do think Pun will take this win, one tounge-twister and its over for anyone on the track wit'em.
 10 years ago '07        #28
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
pun>>>>>>em
 09-27-2007, 10:04 PM         #29
Linksys  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
You're right. Eminem is winning the votes because boxden has a bunch of acne pimpled faced Mrs.Piggy skin tone proactive solution needing wigge-rs who think they're black cause they rode pass the ghetto so now they on boxden supporting a wigg-er rapper who no one gives a sh*t for but suburban white and nerdy f*gs who smell like trailer trash wet dog sour cream and onion butt crack yeeee digg now take yo bare footed Huffy bike riding with no shirt on white trash a.ss on somewhere yeeeeeeee digg
I don't really see anyone being able to rip Pun on a track, espacially if he was gunnin to have the best verse on it. Pun will give it to Eminem, but Eminem and Canibus are the only two IMO that could hold there own agains't Pun, if he was trying to be the nastiest on the track of course.
 09-27-2007, 10:14 PM         #30
kastaway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
pun and its not even close
A lot closer then you wanna admit homie... I"m goin' EM that dudes word play is unmatched...
 09-27-2007, 11:53 PM         #31
Linksys  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kastaway said:
A lot closer then you wanna admit homie... I"m goin' EM that dudes word play is unmatched...
hmmm, you haven't heard enough of Pun if you say something like that

"Yo it's "The Dream Shatterer" strictly for cream team battler
Ring rattlin microphone fiend spline splatterer
King of the throne, bringin it home five nights
Up in The Source - five mics
Whippin a Porsche - high price"
 10 years ago '06        #32
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 mt fuji said:
pun and its not even close
WOW
 10 years ago '06        #33
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mt fuji said:
3 classics??

eminem has ZERO classic albums dude.

he has alright albums that sold crazy and we all know why.
What Do yOU call marshall mathers lp, slim shady's lp, and one of the greatest albums lyrically infinite

classics ock so chill
 10 years ago '06        #34
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Chrome said:
udon't be a bi*ch just come out and say it.... most of the people who voted for eminem is white.

well ure wrong i'm black and i voted for the second best album of all-time

2pac
eminem
nas
Rakim
Canibus

get mad
em is better by far

Last edited by beanbryant24; 10-12-2007 at 05:06 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #35
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
well, since Pun has outshined guys like Canibus, Black Thought, Common, and Nas on tracks, i'd say he could handle Em on a track as well....
but whose better? yall act like yall scared 2 say what yall think because people gone a.ssume you white for voting for em and whatz the song where he outshined canibus cuz canibus outshines lots of n*ggas including nas on the song desperados

and canibus> pun
 09-28-2007, 05:34 AM         #36
metha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate eminem i hate his voice and what he raps about i love pun but eminem's catalog is way better and he does have annoying classics and this sh*t shouldn't be a question eminem is way better
 10 years ago '06        #37
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 From Da Future said:
word. this f*g**t doesnt know what hes talking about.

and to all the stans who voted eminem should probably consider suicide.
i have considered it and i just commited suicide and have been reincarnated and i still think eminem is way better don't blame me it's just my genetics of being a smart hip hop observer
 09-28-2007, 06:04 AM         #38
Sonny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
I know you just trying to provoke mate... I dunno if its better to cheer on the mommy-hater or the actual pistol whipper of his wife... After I saw that clip, Pun never was the same for me, seriously... Thought of hims as the funniest, most laidback gangster-rapper in the game, proving you didn't have to walk around acting retarded just 'cause you had a ''rep'' to maintain.

Em got so sh*tty beats as often as not, and half his songs are some singing and some bs.. But on the other half he is at time so insane that I can't think of any rapper that could match him in skills... Its not like he's Pac or anything, I'm talking pure skills here.. Go listen to Renegade and see if you disagree.
 09-28-2007, 06:23 AM         #39
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, wow, listen to Scarface by Big Pun, Scarface, and that corny cat, Khadafi who was on the track also. Pun definitley outshined Canibus on there.

And for the dude who said to listen to renegade, pssh, listen to Wrong Ones, Leather Face, Beware, The Dream Shatterer, Twins Cover, Fast Money,

Eminem doesn't have enough ammo within himself to go agains't the likes of Big Pun, dude was just to nasty.
 09-28-2007, 06:23 AM         #40
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
i have considered it and i just commited suicide and have been reincarnated and i still think eminem is way better don't blame me it's just my genetics of being a smart hip hop observer
lol, hate given
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago