Chamillionaire flopped worse then ron artest

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Face3Stacks said:
he's on the countdown on TRL and 106 and Park.:banghead:

the fact that he depends on promotion to sell and not his loyal fanbase :rolleyes:
So everyone on them countdowns is commercial
 09-28-2007, 10:41 AM         #142
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
So everyone on them countdowns is commercial
just about.tell me who's on the countdown that's not commercial

especially when he comes up with gimmicks like evening news. dressin like a whiye guy.. that's no different then Eminem dressin up like a rap super-hero..
 10 years ago '06        #143
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
just about.tell me who's on the countdown that's not commercial

especially when he comes up with gimmicks like evening news. dressin like a whiye guy.. that's no different then Eminem dressin up like a rap super-hero..
Can't really tell ya who is on the countdown cuz i don't be on that sh*t but I'm sure that just about everyone has been on that sh*t at least once or twice
 09-28-2007, 10:52 AM         #144
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
Can't really tell ya who is on the countdown cuz i don't be on that sh*t but I'm sure that just about everyone has been on that sh*t at least once or twice
every1 hasn't been on that but the state of music is in right now if you're on TRL you're definately mainstream. I mean what makes you think he ain't commercial?

mainstream=commercial right??
 10 years ago '06        #145
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Face3Stacks said:
every1 hasn't been on that but the state of music is in right now if you're on TRL you're definately mainstream. I mean what makes you think he ain't commercial?

mainstream=commercial right??
I don't really know what commercial is, I think it is thrown around all the time by people who don't really know how to use it. Bbt if i had to say it was anything I would think that it is just somethin the labels want to sell records, and listening to to Cham album just don't hear it. I think dude put himself out there tryin to grab attention the right way
 09-28-2007, 11:21 AM         #146
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
I don't really know what commercial is, I think it is thrown around all the time by people who don't really know how to use it. Bbt if i had to say it was anything I would think that it is just somethin the labels want to sell records, and listening to to Cham album just don't hear it. I think dude put himself out there tryin to grab attention the right way
but he's still looking for sales no matter what way he does it. and dressing up in his videos's isn't tryin to get attention through his music. look at Common the people that's not a commercial song but he got attention FOR THE SONG AND NOT A GIMMICK VIDEO.Cham makes his music for 17 year old kids
simple words singin hooks and wearin costumes in video's:rolleyes:
 10-01-2007, 11:48 AM         #147
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
dont ever disrespect the south or me man. cham is the best from the south. and better than a lot of people from the east, fareast, west, middle west, upward south, midwest, supersouth, eastern north, downward west, sideways north and any other region. and that region separation bullsh*t is stupid and useless anyway but back on topic cham is great and ..only one idiot said that he was better than all time greats, no need to attack the whole south because of him and stop the regional hate. "dumb southern fu*ks". come on man, your better than that. we gotta get past stupid sh*t like that so society can move forward. and im 18.

saying he's the best from the south would be like me saying i was the best in basketball in elementary school....it holds no weight.....
 10-01-2007, 12:27 PM         #148
s00pz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^ lmao
 10-01-2007, 02:48 PM         #149
DipSetSaddam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, 79,000!!!!

talk about an L

him and troy hudson should start hanging out
 10-01-2007, 06:13 PM         #150
4everblu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it will be interesting to see what these posters will have to say when all of a sudden out of nowhere chamillionaire's uv catches on and starts selling slowly but surely onward to gold and then plat. im sure he is not worried his international fanbase alone will keep him eating for a very long time.... do your research.....before you post stupid shzt.
 10 years ago '07        #151
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Truth B Told said:
"mad chicks in my car, its like a farm yo" - chamillionaire

why do ppl hype this wack sh*t up?
@ people thinkin hes better than weezy
 10 years ago '05        #152
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 DallasTexas said:
cham is better than anybody that has ever came out of brooklyn

yes even better than the first 3 you thought of
I like Cham, but that's def. reachin'
 10 years ago '05        #153
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,693 | Props total: 517 517
 kraYz13 said:
"I get you girlfriend wet like wrinkled clothes"-Weezy

Now does that answer your question
 10 years ago '04        #154
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
i think he had the album of the year. he just should have picked more commercial singles and videos to push album sales. "bill collector" or "industry groupie" should have been singles instead of "hip hop police". even "pimp mode", if it was released now as a video and single, would push sales big time.

a&r's and managers are fu*king up BIG TIME.
 10 years ago '04        #155
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
 kraYz13 said:
"I got my jewels than your jeweler!"

line of the last 58 years.

lil' wayne - best rapper EVER!

and i enjoy wayne's music more than chamillionaire's. i would be a damn fool to not say chamillionaire is on lil' wayne's level, though. he is just extremely underrated. cham's whole album was straight stories and different concepts on every song. and the way he harmonizes choruses is dope as hell, too.
 10 years ago '07        #156
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
ridin nerdy
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy