Chamillionaire flopped worse then ron artest

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2007, 03:38 PM         #121
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
how you gonna say it isnt regional when you arethe one who first brought up the south with your " southern cats" comment
go do your spelling homework kid. tell your mom you want milk and cookies when you're done
 09-27-2007, 03:38 PM         #122
C-Lovely  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B Told said:
@ u thinkin Fab is in my avy

u just lost kiddo

the youngins on this site neva stop prooving how fu*kin retarded dey are ...sh*t is getting pathetic son
u are a cornball fade yourself
 09-27-2007, 03:39 PM         #123
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
so Kweli and Monch are MJ

come on dawg the 1st Bama said Chamillionaire was better then any rapper ever from Brooklyn. now if some1 said Vince Carter was the best to ever come from N.C. and I brought up MJ would I be hating??get lost dumb a.ss
at you missing my point like a dumb a.ss. my point was, just because mj is better than carter that doesnt mean carter sucks. you act like cause you can name rappers better than cham that that means cham isnt a great rapper. no way you can listen to cham and say he isnt at least good without being a hater get lost dumb a.ss

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-27-2007 at 03:43 PM..
 09-27-2007, 03:41 PM         #124
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
go do your spelling homework kid. tell your mom you want milk and cookies when you're done
when you cant attack the post because you lost, attack the poster. oldest internet tactic in the book. you just lost son. and at you not even realizing you brought up the south first. you're a dumbass

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-27-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 09-27-2007, 03:42 PM         #125
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
at you missing my point like a dumb a.ss. my point was, just because mj is better than carter that doesnt mean carter sucks. you act like cause you can name rappers better than cham that that means cham isnt a great rapper. get lost dumb a.ss
Carter sucks COMPARED to MJ.not opinion fact. i 'm done arguing with some1 who will probably never get their highschool diploma
 09-27-2007, 03:44 PM         #126
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
when you cant attack the post because you lost, attack the poster. oldest internet tactic in the book. you just lost son. and at you not even realizing you brought up the south first. you're a dumbass

and let me guess your 11th grade education makes you smart
 09-27-2007, 03:44 PM         #127
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
Carter sucks COMPARED to MJ.not opinion fact. i 'm done arguing with some1 who will probably never get their highschool diploma
that doesnt even make sense. carter doesnt suck compared to mj, he just isnt as good as mj. and why you trying to make a point that cham sucks by putting him up against greats any way? agenda?

and your emotional personal attacks are comical. did i hurt your feelings?

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-27-2007 at 03:49 PM..
 09-27-2007, 03:47 PM         #128
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B Told said:
the illest if your impressed by subpar lyrics and his gay a.ss singing

his styles lame and gets tiring after about 3 songs... thats why his cd is a.ss

every song formula is the same...n*gga cant hold down an album for sh*t
 09-27-2007, 03:49 PM         #129
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
that doesnt even make sense

and your emotional personal attacks are comical. did i hurt your feelings?
Jordan 6 rings 3 mvp, 6 finals mvp's

Carters numbers suck compared to MJ's

man no wonder you post 6000 times in 1 year on BX..ppl gotta tell you sh*t 3 times get a life and stop postin 15x a day on BX..go get laid loser :rolleyes:
 09-27-2007, 03:57 PM         #130
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
why you trying to make a point that cham sucks by putting him up against greats any way? agenda?
obviously you haven't read my sig. I didn't compare Cham to any1 until all these dumb southern fu*ks started saying he was better then any1 from BK ever as long as you know Cham ain't a great we cool.I got nothin to say if you like him that's cool,but don't come sayin he's better then Jay,Biggie,Big Daddy Kane,and every other n*gga from BK or I'm gonna blast your underage a.ss.
 09-27-2007, 04:04 PM         #131
pierre2525  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat n*gga chamillionaire album is str8 huff
 09-27-2007, 04:09 PM         #132
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
obviously you haven't read my sig. I didn't compare Cham to any1 until all these dumb southern fu*ks started saying he was better then any1 from BK ever as long as you know Cham ain't a great we cool.I got nothin to say if you like him that's cool,but don't come sayin he's better then Jay,Biggie,Big Daddy Kane,and every other n*gga from BK or I'm gonna blast your underage a.ss.
dont ever disrespect the south or me man. cham is the best from the south. and better than a lot of people from the east, fareast, west, middle west, upward south, midwest, supersouth, eastern north, downward west, sideways north and any other region. and that region separation bullsh*t is stupid and useless anyway but back on topic cham is great and ..only one idiot said that he was better than all time greats, no need to attack the whole south because of him and stop the regional hate. "dumb southern fu*ks". come on man, your better than that. we gotta get past stupid sh*t like that so society can move forward. and im 18.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 09-27-2007 at 04:17 PM..
 09-27-2007, 08:58 PM         #133
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
dont ever disrespect the south or me man. cham is the best from the south. and better than a lot of people from the east, fareast, west, middle west, upward south, midwest, supersouth, eastern north, downward west, sideways north and any other region. and that region separation bullsh*t is stupid and useless anyway but back on topic cham is great and ..only one idiot said that he was better than all time greats, no need to attack the whole south because of him and stop the regional hate. "dumb southern fu*ks". come on man, your better than that. we gotta get past stupid sh*t like that so society can move forward. and im 18.
I didn't say all southerners were dumb. but LIL gay and the rest of the southerners who say Cham is better then Kweli,The Roots and every1 from BK is dumb southern fu*ks. not sayin he's not doin his thing but he's a amateur compared to alot of NY mc's
 09-27-2007, 10:08 PM         #134
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
the regional hate is sickening. have you ever even listened to cham? doesnt seem like you ever have. chams cd was one of the best and creative this year. go actually listen to a guy before you just automatically a.ssume he sucks because hes from the south. and stop hatin
You see this is the problem with hip hop today, iMO. Either you people are lazy and don't want to look for new, good music, or you listen to boring cliche sh*t. I say this because, just because some one doesn't curse(listen to an album before 90) or don't talk about materialistic sh*t you automatically think it's creative. Compare to 50, jeezy or who ever, then yeah he is good. But then again, everyone is thin compared to Fat Joe.
 09-27-2007, 10:15 PM         #135
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
I didn't say all southerners were dumb. but LIL gay and the rest of the southerners who say Cham is better then Kweli,The Roots and every1 from BK is dumb southern fu*ks. not sayin he's not doin his thing but he's a amateur compared to alot of NY mc's
The Roots are from Philly FYI
 09-28-2007, 08:33 AM         #136
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
The Roots are from Philly FYI
no sh*t..I am to,but I can see how you'd think I didn't know that. I just brought up black thought cause he brings something good to the table.
 09-28-2007, 08:37 AM         #137
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
You see this is the problem with hip hop today, iMO. Either you people are lazy and don't want to look for new, good music, or you listen to boring cliche sh*t. I say this because, just because some one doesn't curse(listen to an album before 90) or don't talk about materialistic sh*t you automatically think it's creative. Compare to 50, jeezy or who ever, then yeah he is good. But then again, everyone is thin compared to Fat Joe.
exactly...that's why I brought up Black thought cause he's 1 of the dopest MC's in the game..and mad underrated

Cham maybe 1 of the most creative "COMMERCIAL" artist or Southern artist but that's it.
 10 years ago '06        #138
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
 Face3Stacks said:
exactly...that's why I brought up Black thought cause he's 1 of the dopest MC's in the game..and mad underrated

Cham maybe 1 of the most creative "COMMERCIAL" artist or Southern artist but that's it.
What makes Cham "COMMERCIAL"
 09-28-2007, 10:33 AM         #139
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I don't care if that dude "flopped". His album is nice and I've been listening to him since his freestyles with swisha house. Cham has come far.
 09-28-2007, 10:35 AM         #140
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
What makes Cham "COMMERCIAL"
he's on the countdown on TRL and 106 and Park.:banghead:

the fact that he depends on promotion to sell and not his loyal fanbase :rolleyes:

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 09-28-2007 at 10:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy