Chamillionaire flopped worse then ron artest

most viewed right now
 111
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
for some1 to say Cham is better then any1 to ever come outta Brooklyn
you gonna get bagged from people ALL OVER CAUSE THAT'S d*ckRIDING.
d*ckriding Brooklyn artist at the finest But the opinion that I give is wrong and yours is always right. What the fu*k is the world coming to today Just because I say Ultimate Victory is a good album and another guy says no and that makes me a d!ckrider/groupie whatever man.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 09-27-2007 at 01:49 PM..
 09-27-2007, 01:48 PM         #82
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But you don't know that nor do I. But there are people that like these albums and they are there favorite rappers. You not that stupid are you?
ppl like them albums because it's their favorite artist but we're not talkin about people we're talkin about you bein a BIAS d*ckRIDER...

I'll bet your Avy for a year that the Eagles finish 2 games better then The Ramps(new nickname cause their Defense gets rolled on )
 11 years ago '05        #83
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
ppl like them albums because it's their favorite artist but we're not talkin about people we're talkin about you bein a BIAS d*ckRIDER...

I'll bet your Avy for a year that the Eagles finish 2 games better then The Ramps(new nickname cause their Defense gets rolled on )
who cares about football there is a sports section go in there and discuss that sh*t
 09-27-2007, 01:50 PM         #84
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
d*ckriding Brooklyn artist at the finest
Biggie
Busta
Jay-Z

all had more impact,more hits,more skills and more success in HIPHOP..
that's not biased it's ALL FACT. tellem why you mad LIL gay
 09-27-2007, 01:51 PM         #85
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
who cares about football there is a sports section go in there and discuss that sh*t
:rolleyes: good one ol hypocrite a.ss Bama:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #86
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
Biggie
Busta
Jay-Z

all had more impact,more hits,more skills and more success in HIPHOP..
that's not biased it's ALL FACT. tellem why you mad LIL gay
That is your opinion not mine. You see i switched that sh*t up and now i can say

Wayne
Chamillionaire
Luda
T.I.

They can do the same thing as Busta and Jay and you come in and say no they can't they suck. Which I agree with you. You dont respect another mans opinion you don't agree its always wrong to you.


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 09-27-2007 at 01:52 PM..
 09-27-2007, 01:54 PM         #87
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
so what does that prove??? comparin Cham to trash doesn't prove sh*t.
compare it to Eardrum,Desire and Game Theory.


Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Desire >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Game Theory>>>>>
Who????
 09-27-2007, 01:54 PM         #88
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
d*ckriding Brooklyn artist at the finest But the opinion that I give is wrong and yours is always right. What the fu*k is the world coming to today Just because I say Ultimate Victory is a good album and another guy says no and that makes me a d*ckrider/groupie whatever man.
no you're a d*ckrider cause you have a favorite rapper that your BIAS towards. in your eyes he can do no wrong and you :applause: for his record sales..groupie a.ss d*ckriding Bama

it's fact that Chamillionaire ain't better then every artist to come from BK.not opinion.if it's your opinion you should slap yourself then slap your mom for havin you.
 11 years ago '05        #89
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
Ok im Chamillionaire fan. But why do you come in threads about him if you dont like him and know that he is wack(in you own eyes) and bash even more?
 09-27-2007, 01:56 PM         #90
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
That is your opinion not mine. You see i switched that sh*t up and now i can say

Wayne
Chamillionaire
Luda
T.I.

They can do the same thing as Busta and Jay and you come in and say no they can't they suck. Which I agree with you. You dont respect another mans opinion you don't agree its always wrong to you.
Wayne hasn't dropped in 2 yearsif you call his collabo's with Chris Brown and Kanye hot we're talkin about 2 different things. I'm talkin bout HIPHOP you're not.
Luda is nasty
T.I isn't good in my opinion BUT he's doin his thing
Cham FLOPPED get
 09-27-2007, 01:58 PM         #91
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Ok im Chamillionaire fan. But why do you come in threads about him if you dont like him and know that he is wack(in you own eyes) and bash even more?
this thread is about him flopping..if you don't care about sales or haters WHY ARE YOU IN HERE???to defend a man you never met d!ckriiiiiiiiider


is that what bothers you that some1 spoiled your d*ckriding party??

if every1 in the thread agreed on everything how fun would the world be?? you gotta have balance


Last edited by Face3Stacks; 09-27-2007 at 02:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #92
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
this thread is about him flopping..if you don't care about sales or haters WHY ARE YOU IN HERE???to defend a man you never met d*ckriiiiiiiiider


is that what bothers you that some1 spoiled your d*ckriding party??

if every1 in the thread agreed on everything how fun would the world be?? you gotta have balance
You just proved you was a hater.
 09-27-2007, 02:01 PM         #93
REGULATOR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are filled wit hate these days

cham is that n*gga whether u like it or not
 09-27-2007, 02:02 PM         #94
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
Who????
do you speak english???or do you copy and paste everything

Kweli
Monch
Black Thought
Mos Def
would all sh*t on the chamillion.MAAAAAAAAAYNE:sick:
 09-27-2007, 02:04 PM         #95
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You just proved you was a hater.
your right I hate d*ckRIDERS and I just proved that's what you are.

besides I'd rather die a hater then live a d*ckrider..lil nig I don't have no favorite's that i get ATTACHED to. go watch wrestling
 11 years ago '05        #96
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
your right I hate d*ckRIDERS and I just proved that's what you are.

besides I'd rather die a hater then live a d*ckrider..lil nig I don't have no favorite's that i get ATTACHED to. go watch wrestling
What ever man you are fu*king bum. Go to school or some sh*t. You can't always hate man.
 09-27-2007, 02:07 PM         #97
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You just proved you was a hater.
why you deleting threads??? stick by your word you hypocrite a.ss BAMA
 11 years ago '05        #98
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Face3Stacks said:
why you deleting threads??? stick by your word you hypocrite a.ss BAMA
They didn't have nothin to do with the thread


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 09-27-2007 at 02:10 PM..
 09-27-2007, 02:09 PM         #99
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
What ever man you are fu*king bum. Go to school or some sh*t. You can't always hate man.
go to school??I got a degree lil gay you mad

I don't always hate just when wack rappers have d*ckriders:D
 09-27-2007, 02:10 PM         #100
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
They didn't have nothin to dude with the threads
more proof your a d*ckrider
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1277 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
257 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy