Chamillionaire flopped worse then ron artest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 Face3Stacks said:
that quote from Jada is about SELLIN RECORDS.so that's why I addressed you. cause the south ISN'T SELLING RECORDS ANYMORE EITHER if you wanna sell switch your style up. you keep lookin dumb.
"fu*k everybody so mad at the South for?
Learn how to switch your style up and go South Paw"
 09-27-2007, 10:31 AM         #42
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
"fu*k everybody so mad at the South for?
Learn how to switch your style up and go South Paw"
south paw's floppin to. ask Chamilitary Mayne
 09-27-2007, 10:34 AM         #43
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
But that was to the dude that made the thread about his 18,000 and bashed him fo rhis sells. You lose again . Why does Cham mean so much to you if he is wack? You spend are your time bashing him and sh*t and jumping in threads in sh*t.

but if sales don't matter to YOU. you would ignore any1 who judges a rapper by his sales...the truth is you thought he was gonna be a huge star and he's floppin and it's botherin you that EVERY1 from THE SOUTH is strugglin and they really ain't runnin sh*t. :D

I didn't bash Cham at all. I said he's wack just my opinion. why do you defend and d*ckride a man who doesn't know you exist.you lost. game over
 10 years ago '04        #44
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
Its funny how east coast n*ggas use to be the first one's to say "sales dont mean sh*t".. and now that 50 sold a lil bit that's the first thing they bring up .. but sh*t I bought Cham's cd.. his next single (industry groupie) should give him a good push if he can get some of the people he named to be in the vid..
 09-27-2007, 10:39 AM         #45
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these Cham groupies are mad cause they want this dude to blow up to prove the south has substance but he's not gonna sell half of SOR. and they hate it that they're portrayed as a bunch of fake dope dealin ,dancing no rappin coonsbut hey it must have some truth sionce they're best rappers stay floppin.
 09-27-2007, 10:43 AM         #46
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flizy said:
Its funny how east coast n*ggas use to be the first one's to say "sales dont mean sh*t".. and now that 50 sold a lil bit that's the first thing they bring up .. ..
of course you bought his album you're from the south.
90% of Chams fans from the south = local

it's okay to be local but y'all actin like he's a star or something

Jay sold more then any1 in the south last year

Jay-Z 2x platinum proof^^^

T.I. 1x platinum proof^^^^^^

[S]TRY AGAIN BAMA[/S]

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 09-27-2007 at 10:46 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #47
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
Everybody hush cuz George bush is about to putt
 10 years ago '06        #48
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
But for real if you don't like like Cham that's one thing but you still got to respect his talent
 10 years ago '04        #49
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
 Face3Stacks said:
of course you bought his album you're from TX.
90% of Chams fans from the south = local

it's okay to be local but y'all actin like he's a star or something

Jay sold more then any1 in the south last year

Jay-Z 2x platinum proof^^^

T.I. 1x platinum proof^^^^^^

[S]TRY AGAIN BAMA[/S]
From TN pimp.. and I aint worried about how much he sells.. as long as the cd is good that's all i care about..TIP and Jay get props for going plat tho.. didnt know Jay went 2x plat
 10 years ago '04        #50
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
mos def > chamillionaire
talib kweli > chamillionaire
 09-27-2007, 10:56 AM         #51
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flizy said:
From TN pimp.. and I aint worried about how much he sells.. as long as the cd is good that's all i care about..TIP and Jay get props for going plat tho.. didnt know Jay went 2x plat
yeah you didn't know but you quick to bring up 50 like he's the only n*gga in NY to sell records I don't care about sales either,but when all these southern rappers claimed to be running hiphop what were they talkin bout??
when Cham was rappin about gettin platinum plaques on MM3 are you tellin me he doesn't care about sales??when T.I talks about dominatin 06 (which I proved he didn't) what's he talkin bout??

when Nas said HIP HOP IS DEAD ppl in the south got mad and said it's cause Nas don't sell anymore no other region took shots at Nas just the south.:banghead:because they thought they were gonna stay on Top forever and they already got tired.now that they're not sellin they say sales don't matter if sales don't matter Nas is better then any1 from the south. if sales don't matter Kweli is better then Wayne. but NO-ONE from the south would ever ADMIT that.:rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #52
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
LOL dude callin me Bama like I'm from there or something. I live here to go to school and sh*t. Something you may not do because you rather down another man because he sold 78,000 records in his first week. I feel that i will support may favorite rapper no matter what nobody says. Like if I was to say "fu*k Jay-Z he Wack" you know ppl would come out and defend and yo a.ss may be one of them. bi*ch a.ss dude. And fu*k the Eagles they aint never going to win sh*t and McNabb is a punk a.ss bi*ch. Won't ever win sh*t. It's shame that Kurt Warner has 2 MVP awards and a fu*king superbowl ring than that Bum that plays in Philly
 10 years ago '05        #53
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 573 573
cham is overated as fu*k
 10 years ago '05        #54
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
And why can't he rap about his platnium plaqe man. Jay-Z has done it. 50 Cent done it and so has Kayne and other rappers. But down the man who makes real music about what is going on in the industry and sh*t. Maybe it was achivement for himself man, but we do not know that and sh*t. But you do becaue you from up North/East and are always right.
 10 years ago '05        #55
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
Just because his album didnt do the greatest doesnt mean he flopped...his album is very good if u give it a good listen.. better than alot of s*** that came out this year... the game (industry) is in a f***ed up space right now.. 50 & kanye's album were leaked 2 weeks before they dropped and u know they were downloaded a few million times before september 11th.. and chamillionaire leaked way before it dropped.. his sales will rise in time.. but it wont reach his previous sales stats...and thats just due to the climate of the GAME.
 10 years ago '06        #56
J.Shykes 
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 1082 1082
@ those 'Real Hip Hop" fans dropping the ball again. What's the use in complaining about the industry if no one buys the sh*t? I bet half the people who said the lbum was hot didn't even buy it. So many people dropped dope sh*t and they peak at 75,000 albums sold. The fans are why hip hop is suffering right now. Don't post sh*t like "this is hot, i'll buy this for hip hop" and have half the mp3's on ya ipod.
 09-27-2007, 01:37 PM         #57
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B Told said:
nah

hes a wanna b lyracist
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 09-27-2007, 01:42 PM         #58
Jerzyfam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pump It Up > Riding Dirty
 09-27-2007, 01:44 PM         #59
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
ARE YOU FUKING RETARTED CHAMS BETTER THAN BIGGIE? JAY-Z ? RAKIM ? ALL FROM BROOKLYN YOU DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT HIPHOP YOU HOMO
Rakim is from LI
 09-27-2007, 02:03 PM         #60
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ultimate Victory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wack a.ss album like Curtis
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago