Sep 26 - ****Excerpts from Superhead's new book****

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2007, 02:57 PM         #1
9407 pageviews
56 comments

Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 26 - ****Excerpts from Superhead's new book****

[pic - click to view]

More confessions of 'Video Vixen' Karrine Steffans

[pic - click to view]

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r_..._.html?print=1

Karrine Steffans may be richer now, but she hasn't lost her appetite for famous men.

In her memoir, "Confessions of a Video Vixen," the woman known as "Superhead" wrote about the drugs and self-hatred that drove her into cheap romps with Usher, Diddy, Vin Diesel, Shaquille O'Neal and Ja Rule, among others.

Having sold more than 350,000 copies, she's back with "The Vixen Diaries." Though its tilted toward self-help (and self-aggrandizement), her new book has a few good servings of celebrity tenderloin.

Mike Tyson, she writes, "loves the same way he f!ghts: hard and rough. His kisses are like uppercuts, and his lovemaking is like a title match. And as he proved against Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson is a biter. His passion manifested through pain as … I endured the extreme force of his 200-pound frame colliding into mine, he kissed, sucked and bit me overzealously. I was in excruciating pain as we continued in this manner for several hours. At the end, I was covered in bruises and bite marks and vowed to never have s3x with him again."

She also went a round with boxer Antonio Tarver shortly before his marriage. As she watched Antonio kiss his new wife, Steffans muses, "I recalled his face and lips [exploring my body] … I wondered how I tasted to her."

She was revolted by one "A-list name-above-the-title" Oscar winner who invited her to his Beverly Hills mansion. "I wanted to tell him that I … no longer wanted to be around him. I never got the chance. The next thing I knew, he was on all fours and nekkid on the bed. I don't have a strong enough stomach to describe what happened in the hours that followed" — except to say that, for him, it was more like a colonoscopy.

She denounces those vicious rumors that she came between Eric Benet and Halle Berry, and Chris and Malaak Rock. She also maintains she didn't have s3x with Whitney Houston's husband, Bobby Brown, though she says, "I kept Bobby close to my heart." Meeting after a time apart, "he embraced me as I whispered, ‘I love you,' and he returned, 'I love you, too.'" But she says Brown later told "me I had done nothing for him, while he was sleeping in my home, eating my food, driving my car and spending my money." After a tryst with Ray J, she told Brown that the rapper claimed he'd added Whitney's name to his bedpost. "I could hardly wait to get the news out, to tear [Bobby's] heart apart and hurt him the way he hurt me, I wanted him to go to bed that night with the image of his wife with another man."

Jamie Foxx told her, "Damn, you're pretty!" when they met. "When Jamie Foxx offers to massage your body at four in the morning, after a bottle of Champagne and two shots of Patron, it's hard to say no," she writes. However, Jamie soon figured out she was "that Karrine." Foxx ran in the other direction, leaving the author "depressed. Jamie had no idea that he made me cry all the way home and in the days that followed."

Comic Bill Maher delivered her greatest heartache. "In January of 2006, Bill and I split. Three days later, I suffered an emotional breakdown and was sent to the hospital for psychiatric observation. I cut my wrists and started drinking myself into an emotional tailspin. At the end of the night, the love of my life was gone and so was my son, Naiim," taken away by Child Services.[/QUOTE]

i don't know if y'all consider this news or not but thought id post it just to see.

56 comments for "Sep 26 - ****Excerpts from Superhead's new book****"

09-26-2007, 03:09 PM         #2
jazzy07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does she want someone to feel sorry for her so she can make some more money? Ive read interviews and listened to radio interviews she dont care about anyone but her damn self and she has a lisp. The wh0ore should have been over by now.
 10 years ago '06        #3
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Vulnerable is out of the equation for her. Just the fact regardless she's pretty, but damn how many people she going to sleep with just to make her feel satisfied on finding the right one?

She just needs to be on Tila Tequilla's new show, or on the Flavor Of Love 3.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 09-26-2007 at 03:17 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #4
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Birdmane said:
She was revolted by one "A-list name-above-the-title" Oscar winner who invited her to his Beverly Hills mansion. "I wanted to tell him that I … no longer wanted to be around him. I never got the chance. The next thing I knew, he was on all fours and nekkid on the bed. I don't have a strong enough stomach to describe what happened in the hours that followed" — except to say that, for him, it was more like a colonoscopy.
Please tell me this ain't my dude Denzel? that chick got issues...I wonder what happened in her childhood for her to go this fu*ked up route?
 10 years ago '04        #5
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Birdmane said:

Jamie Foxx told her, "Damn, you're pretty!" when they met. "When Jamie Foxx offers to massage your body at four in the morning, after a bottle of Champagne and two shots of Patron, it's hard to say no," she writes. However, Jamie soon figured out she was "that Karrine." Foxx ran in the other direction, leaving the author "depressed. Jamie had no idea that he made me cry all the way home and in the days that followed."

Lol, Momma Didn't raised no fool. Jamie the only one with common sense
 09-26-2007, 03:31 PM         #6
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why doesn't she write a suicide note, publish it, then k!ll herself... She'll definitely sell then, and make everyone happy at the same time.
 09-26-2007, 03:46 PM         #7
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
i wonder what jamie excuse was oh sh*t did you see my oscar i will be right back.

lol jamie was probably singing in ray Charles tone imma hit the road ho bye bye bye.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-26-2007 at 03:57 PM..
 09-26-2007, 03:52 PM         #8
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
That's sh*t you learn from personal experience right there.
 10 years ago '05        #9
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Mike Tyson, she writes, "loves the same way he f!ghts: hard and rough. His kisses are like uppercuts, and his lovemaking is like a title match. And as he proved against Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson is a biter. His passion manifested through pain as … I endured the extreme force of his 200-pound frame colliding into mine, he kissed, sucked and bit me overzealously. I was in excruciating pain as we continued in this manner for several hours. At the end, I was covered in bruises and bite marks and vowed to never have s3x with him again."
LOl thats some funny sh*t but yeah this chick gots problems just a fast way to make some money.
 10 years ago '05        #10
huey_ajaxx19 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
I would still let her top me off, and then write a book about it.
 09-26-2007, 04:02 PM         #11
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Maher had her that messed up?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 22k; 09-26-2007 at 04:03 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #12
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
like...i want to feel sorry for her, but i don't. why? is it 'cuz she has money now and still fu*ks n*ggas for money? is it 'cuz she has a son and is showing him a terrible image about women? is it 'cuz she tells about all these s3x stories basically to get money? i really, really don't understand it.

and lil' wayne still fu*ked her after doing a track and music video with ja rule. *laughs*
 09-26-2007, 04:14 PM         #13
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol bill maher is the only person who would actually be seen with her if he was black he would be getting clowned the sh*ts just fact so i wasn't surprised she hooked up with bill maher ever heard of last resort.
 10 years ago '07        #14
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Hey if people wanna give money because they bad for a person...ummm im a broke college student, i have one measly job, i can barely afford books...shall i go on here??
 10 years ago '04        #15
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I'm gonna read the book. The first one was good.
 10 years ago '04        #16
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 huey_ajaxx19 said:
I would still let her top me off, and then write a book about it.

yup...i was just gon say that..tape it & sell it wit the book, i dont give a fu*k
 09-26-2007, 04:52 PM         #17
Victor $weet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOT DAMN! This hoe got another fu*king book???

10 years ago '06        #18
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
its sounds like Mike rapped her
 10 years ago '06        #19
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 slimgangsta18 said:
Jaime was like fu(k that in the least bit.
 10 years ago '05        #20
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,500 | Props total: 2515 2515
lol jamie foxx aint got love 4 these hoes....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago