Some interesting facts about Nas and Jay-Z..

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2007, 01:34 PM         #81
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
whoa you really want to put re-up against hhid and think that makes em look better.

you want to put d12 up against az,obie up against cormega sh*t 50 cant even fu*k talent wise with quan.

sales yeah they better but talent wise they cant fu*k with none of them and all were put on by nas .

and this isn't just my opinion that nas is more relevant than em i got a fu*king journalist backing up my opinion.

i know you got a bunch of complaining to do about that list.

but fact is if em was so relevant he wouldn't be on that list.

and the only reason i said i can be unbiased about another mans work is cause oh boy called me out and besides true groupies is jay-z stans who's say blueprint 2 is a classic.
relevancy has NOTHING to do with skill. I'm not big about album sales but who's relevant depends on who's successful. how can AZ be more relevant then Obie when no-one (less then 100,000) buy his album. how relevant is AZ if no-one cares when his albums drop??
Cormega has NEVER been relevant. has he ever been gold??D12 has two platinum albums.

now if you wanna say skills then yeah your right but Royce 5'9 got more skills on the mic then Kanye but he's nowhere near as relevant in HIPHOP.if he was people would cop the album.
 09-26-2007, 01:36 PM         #82
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
n*gga for some reason out of all the rappers in my sig. you name that one and didnt name the rest.....hmmm go figure thats never happened
maybe cause the rest of your list is str8. and if you think Dro's tight and Nas is wack your opinion gets no respect.
 09-26-2007, 01:38 PM         #83
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:

so since you passed English you should read number one on that list and see why your wrong but i forgot people get illiterate when there reading the truth.
why do you act like that list is significant??that list means NOTHING. I can go make a list to but it's all opinion....you're now d*ckriding a d*ckrider pathedic
 10 years ago '07        #84
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
..........is it possible that nas and em aren't relevant as they were instead of ya arguing back and forth who's more relevant....

....smh at ya forgetting the whole purpose of this thread...at least clown on jay man..damn...and thats my fav rapper
 09-26-2007, 01:49 PM         #85
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
..........is it possible that nas and em aren't relevant as they were instead of ya arguing back and forth who's more relevant....

....smh at ya forgetting the whole purpose of this thread...at least clown on jay man..damn...and thats my fav rapper
but if Em drops another album he'll sell ATLEAST 3 million.imo how irrelevant is he??
 09-26-2007, 01:50 PM         #86
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
why do you act like that list is significant??that list means NOTHING. I can go make a list to but it's all opinion....you're now d*ckriding a d*ckrider pathedic
maybe because out of 100,000 rappers it names the one y'all said still is relevant number 1.
 09-26-2007, 01:54 PM         #87
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
maybe because out of 100,000 rappers it names the one y'all said still is relevant number 1.
like I said I can go make a list sayin Nas is #1(i obviously don't think that)...it's all opinion. this guy is a nobody so why is his word the gospel :banghead: got it yet Bama??
 09-26-2007, 01:56 PM         #88
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t about Jay is hilarious.
 09-26-2007, 01:56 PM         #89
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z facts
He was never a drug dealer
If he was then he got his a.ss robbed and beat up all the time
He wasn't the true hard hustler he always claimed to be
Proof

09-26-2007, 01:59 PM         #90
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes name is DREW RICKETSS ..I never heard of him he has ZERO credability. he said 50 was #3 i guess he missed the memo 50 is the 2nd highest selling rapper in the game if thats irrelevant that's what I want to be.
I bet 99,999 rappers wanna be irrelevant like 50 if havin a remix with Jay and Puff is irrelevant then what is the writer who makes list for RAWKUS

Last edited by Face3Stacks; 09-26-2007 at 02:05 PM..
 09-26-2007, 02:02 PM         #91
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
everything he said was inaccurate. how is Em makin songs that won't see the light?? he just put out a mix-tape and went platinum he may talk about retirement but he still sells so how is he not connecting to his audience??
 10 years ago '05        #92
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
Why yall arguing like lil bi*ches about who's better than who?????????? fact is no matter what one n*gga say, you cant make another n*gga change his mind about who they like or who they feel is a better rapper.........if a n*gga say they like soldier boy over nas, jay-z or whoever then thats that n*ggas opinion.....we all come from diff. backgrounds so fu*k it just let it be.........p.s. good read I always wonder what carmen wrote in that book.....
 09-26-2007, 02:17 PM         #93
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at yall n*ggas taking the word of a ho trying to sell books
 09-26-2007, 02:40 PM         #94
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
em is a washed up drug addict. only posers care about him, real hip hop fans think hes a.ss
maybe so but alot of posers listen to Jay-Z,50 cent and G-Unit to. even if what you say is 100% right he's still not irrelevant.
real hiphop fans don't listen to half the sh*t that's relevant.
 10 years ago '05        #95
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
yep nas was supposed to be on reasonalbe doubt("bring it on") but preme couldnt get him to get on the track....dats the reason jay hated him
 09-26-2007, 02:55 PM         #96
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas beat Jigga but still took one of the most notorious "L's" in hip hop brah

*SINGS*

HE fu*kED YO OL LADY
HE fu*kED YO OL LADY HE fu*kED YO OL LADY
 09-26-2007, 02:59 PM         #97
Colony84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:

Agreed need some Jay clowning especially after some of those quotes fu*king weird...
 09-26-2007, 03:07 PM         #98
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay took L's also^^

but we anybody who's somebody knew Jay was a Nas stan

but he got them rare and unreleased singles??

roflmao
 10 years ago '06        #99
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
said Allen Iverson thing is jus a rumor, they were at a party together and people started talking

i dont believe cause one excerpt i read from last year she stated how she was fuccin iverson & how foxy was callin his phone the weekend her and her homegirl stayed out there.
 09-26-2007, 03:52 PM         #100
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
said Allen Iverson thing is jus a rumor, they were at a party together and people started talking

I could've sworn in her book she described every detail to the T of f*cking and s*cking this dude!
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy