Some interesting facts about Nas and Jay-Z..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM         #61
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
"Let the idiots think they won." *walks out of thread LMAO*
^^^realizes that he lost as soon as he typed "storchaveli" as his aka name and runs out of the thread
 10 years ago '05        #62
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
lol n*ggas have irrelevant arguments here..talk about anything just to win the battle..

anyways, what I found was dope was:

also Nas used to have weird episodes where he'd jet and no knew where he was, she said she found him in an appartment he secretly had in Long Island jus writing mad rhymes with pages everywhere...

every1 has their own place of zen..
 10 years ago '06        #63
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Nas Facts

-He died back in the late 90s
-His music is boring
-He's a has been
-He's tries to rap about sh*t, he really dont know sh*t about
-Got served by 2pac
-Did I mention boring

let the hate begin
The hate began when your fingers touched the keyboard

-Nas died in the late 90's? Isn't that when Nas stared in Belly and dropped the platinum I Am cd? And everyone was bumping "hate me now"

-His music is boring? Well most people consider books to be boring so ok.

-He's a Has been. Who still makes music and has people on BX dedicating every other thread to him. weird.

-He's tries to rap about sh*t, he really dont know sh*t about. And you know all about the sh*t he raps about right?

-Got served by 2pac. Correct! And he's still here.

Continue Hating
 09-26-2007, 12:58 PM         #64
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
^So whats Nas record with them beefs?????? nevermind you'll give me bias opinion
did you read your previous post you said some of the most bias and generalizing sh*t and then try to act like you are better than me.

fact is i ain't bias i can admit nastradamus is whack and streets disciple is an average a.ss album.

you would probably say illmatic and it was written is whack and that ether was the worst dis ever and you call me bias you bias against him f*g**t how that make you better than me.
 09-26-2007, 01:00 PM         #65
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Nas is still here??????? Damn fooled me........WOW he played in Belly...OMG give him a OSCAR...ABOVE THE RIM>>>BELLY.......n*gga you dont even know what Nas raps about, that n*gga grabs a history books and basically start spittin from it.....and most ppl DO CONSIDER books boring THATS WHY NO1 READS BOOKS you dumb fuk....Same reason no1 listens to NAS......I just graduated from college and dont feel like listening to a muthafu*ka talk about a struggle, that 2pac was talking about back in 92-96.....2pac was right, NAS whole style was bitten.......He's a internet HERO thats about it
 09-26-2007, 01:02 PM         #66
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont believe any of that sh*t
 09-26-2007, 01:02 PM         #67
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was actually like IT WAS WRITTEN im not going to front
 09-26-2007, 01:06 PM         #68
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdmane said:
fact is i ain't bias i can admit nastradamus is whack and streets disciple is an average a.ss album.

no sh*t you can admit it. it's common knowledge.only a groupie would have to say they can be unbias about another mans work.

and Nas is not irrelevant whoever says that don't know hiphop. but if you wanna know how Em is more relevant look at the sales of Re-Up compared to HHID.look at what Eminem has done with other artist careers (obie,50,D12) all have had success on Em's co-sign. who has Nas ever co-signed??Quan
and don't come sayin only white ppl buy Em's records cause ALOT of Nas fans are white to.
 09-26-2007, 01:06 PM         #69
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz on here act like every thing NAS breaths on is a fuking classic that why so many ppl hate Nas on the internet....In these stans eyes he cant do no wrong, and he's that much better than everyone.....I like Chamillionaire, I like his message, but I cant say that without getting hated on, or someone saying so and so is better....Is there a FUKING ranking system saying someone is better than someone else?????????If so show it to me.....Show me a system that says Nas is better than Chamillionaire, and it not be someone FUKING OPINION.............Fuk u haters
 09-26-2007, 01:08 PM         #70
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Facestacks props good point
 10 years ago '06        #71
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 ThugLuv5450 said:
^Nas is still here??????? Damn fooled me........WOW he played in Belly...OMG give him a OSCAR...ABOVE THE RIM>>>BELLY.......n*gga you dont even know what Nas raps about, that n*gga grabs a history books and basically start spittin from it.....and most ppl DO CONSIDER books boring THATS WHY NO1 READS BOOKS you dumb fuk....Same reason no1 listens to NAS......I just graduated from college and dont feel like listening to a muthafu*ka talk about a struggle, that 2pac was talking about back in 92-96.....2pac was right, NAS whole style was bitten.......He's a internet HERO thats about it
you dont even listen to Nas.

So when Belly came out Nas was washed up? Who were you listening to back then? Lil Zane?

What Nas songs are about the "strugle" that 2pac was talking about back in 92-96?

The fact that most people considers books boring is the same reason why I don't care if you think Nas is boring. I enjoy books and good music. Once you mature you might grow to like those things as well.

Above the Rim is > than Belly. So what? I guess 2pac was washed up when that movie came out right? Because they give theatrical releases to washed up rappers.
 09-26-2007, 01:17 PM         #72
Face3Stacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
n*ggaz on here act like every thing NAS breaths on is a fuking classic that why so many ppl hate Nas on the internet....In these stans eyes he cant do no wrong, and he's that much better than everyone.....I like Chamillionaire, I like his message, but I cant say that without getting hated on, or someone saying so and so is better....Is there a FUKING ranking system saying someone is better than someone else?????????If so show it to me.....Show me a system that says Nas is better than Chamillionaire, and it not be someone FUKING OPINION.............Fuk u haters
your right every1 is entitled to their opinion but when you come in here bashin Nas you look stupid. the man been in the game longer then 99.9% of rappers. the man has classic albums ,sells a nice number (900,000+ is good for the music he puts out) and doesn't make radio-friendly songs. if you don't like Nas that's 1 thing but to come in here and say he's nobody important to hiphop and you have YOUNG DRO in your list of favorite rappersyour opinion ain't gonna be respected
 09-26-2007, 01:17 PM         #73
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^you would enjoy books n*gga.......
 09-26-2007, 01:18 PM         #74
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^n*gga my girl got a girlfriend what can I say.......niceeeeeeeeeee
 09-26-2007, 01:21 PM         #75
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Face3Stacks said:
no sh*t you can admit it. it's common knowledge.only a groupie would have to say they can be unbias about another mans work.

and Nas is not irrelevant whoever says that don't know hiphop. but if you wanna know how Em is more relevant look at the sales of Re-Up compared to HHID.look at what Eminem has done with other artist careers (obie,50,D12) all have had success on Em's co-sign. who has Nas ever co-signed??Quan
and don't come sayin only white ppl buy Em's records cause ALOT of Nas fans are white to.
whoa you really want to put re-up against hhid and think that makes em look better.

you want to put d12 up against az,obie up against cormega sh*t 50 cant even fu*k talent wise with quan.

sales yeah they better but talent wise they cant fu*k with none of them and all were put on by nas .

and this isn't just my opinion that nas is more relevant than em i got a fu*king journalist backing up my opinion.

i know you got a bunch of complaining to do about that list.

but fact is if em was so relevant he wouldn't be on that list.

and the only reason i said i can be unbiased about another mans work is cause oh boy called me out and besides true groupies is jay-z stans who's say blueprint 2 is a classic.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-26-2007 at 01:25 PM..
 09-26-2007, 01:21 PM         #76
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga for some reason out of all the rappers in my sig. you name that one and didnt name the rest.....hmmm go figure thats never happened
 09-26-2007, 01:23 PM         #77
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
^n*gga my girl got a girlfriend what can I say.......niceeeeeeeeeee
lol man you lost.

Last edited by Birdmane; 09-26-2007 at 06:51 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #78
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Birdmane said:
lol man you took a lost.
Bwahahaha... you lost when you failed 4th grade English at 19. And I'll say it again; Em's relevancy now >>> Nas' (that queer 3Stacks actually proved me right)

Dipsh*ts just argued cuz I had an Em avy.
 09-26-2007, 01:32 PM         #79
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Bwahahaha... you lost when you failed 4th grade English at 19. And I'll say it again; Em's relevancy now >>> Nas' (that queer 3Stacks actually proved me right)

Dipsh*ts just argued cuz I had an Em avy.

so since you passed English you should read number one on that list and see why your wrong but i forgot people get illiterate when there reading the truth.
 09-26-2007, 01:34 PM         #80
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga gonna say someone lost, win storch just served you
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy