Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2007, 07:10 AM         #61
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall know when yall go at a person on boxden they become more famous and jay-z already famous so guess what

next stop is the BILLY
 10 years ago '04        #62
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 NefariousNate said:
"while u was wearing hawaiin shirts" - some guy who works for him
hahahahahah
 10 years ago '06        #63
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 09-26-2007, 09:40 AM         #64
Sonny  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you 2 young 2 understand this.... This sh*t Is cool I think....... And nowhere in this vid or in his rapping jay makes a fool of himself.... Its when NY rappers was musicians, instead of copying the west coast gangsta sh*t...
 10 years ago '05        #65
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 573 573
hova!
 10 years ago '04        #66
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
im a jay-z fan but...that n*gga did look like he was getting punk...lol at 1:03...and he was off beat when he was moving

Last edited by skillz231213; 09-26-2007 at 10:03 AM..
 09-26-2007, 11:20 AM         #67
nisarg64  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
and i doubt 90% of jay-z fans even know who jaz o is

:banghead:

i aint know..i mean does it matter who jaz-o is now?
 09-26-2007, 11:30 AM         #68
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of u n*ggaz is stupid,yeah the video is funny no doubt but thats how sh*t was back in the day,that was the style. of course this n*gga aint gonna have a 2007 flow and swag back in 93.that wasn't the style,and yeah the n*gga look hella goofy but that the same shirt pac wore in keep ya head up.im sure he sold crack for a lil bit just cuz a n*gga look funny don't mean he wasn't pushin,matter of fact he wasn't even lookin funny back then cuz thats how everybody looked. hove is not the goat but he is top 5 weather you like it or not
 09-26-2007, 11:43 AM         #69
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is stupid I guess Pac can't be considered as the G.O.A.T for doing this.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 09-26-2007 at 02:25 PM..
 09-26-2007, 11:48 AM         #70
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
This thread is stupid I guess Pac can't be considered as the G.O.A.T for doing this.

^^^my point exactly michael jordan,cuz that was the stype and time back then
 10 years ago '04        #71
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
How can you consider yourself a hip hop fan if you never saw this before? This video is not a secret and rapping fast was in style at the time. And might I add if you listened instead of clowning the fashions of the time, you would here that Jay-Z actually k!lls that sh*t. Why try so hard to hate?
 10 years ago '05        #72
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
 Chrome said:
LMAO and look at 1:20 and 2:28 and AT THE END WAS THE FUNNIEST PART LMAOOOOOOOO oh sh*t i feel guilty for postin this LOOOL
how old, i mean young are you?
 10 years ago '04        #73
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
ive seen this before, pretty funny stuff, but what does this have to do wit him bein the goat or not?
 09-26-2007, 12:47 PM         #74
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fushnickens!
 09-26-2007, 01:24 PM         #75
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the so called Jay-z fans getting mad. You know what I find sad? That almost all the Jay-z fans didn't even know about this video. I see n*ggas tryna get at Pac posting that Parents just dont understand video. Come on man, I already told you n*ggas I laughed when I first saw that sh*t is funny. So why can't you laugh at this Jay-z video? No need to catch feelings it was just for a laugh. And by looking at all the "Jay-z fans" not knowing about this video I now realize how fake fans are today. But hey, who's video was better? Pacs or Jay-z's? LOL atleast Pac was on beat
 10 years ago '04        #76
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
How old are some are ya'll? That video was like 1989 or 1990. Was he suppose to be wearing a bulletproof vest holding a gun or something? Never judge a book by it's cover. If he say he was spending money from 88 all that means is that his money is all tied in. If you serve 8ball's (for those that know) one year and a year later move up to quarters you still spending money from last year.
 09-26-2007, 01:35 PM         #77
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Man said:
How old are some are ya'll? That video was like 1989 or 1990. Was he suppose to be wearing a bulletproof vest holding a gun or something? Never judge a book by it's cover. If he say he was spending money from 88 all that means is that his money is all tied in. If you serve 8ball's (for those that know) one year and a year later move up to quarters you still spending money from last year.
The video was either made in 1989 or 1990. But it's funny, because that's when N.W.A came out and you tell me why they didn't look so soft like Jay-z did? If Jay-z was a hustler he had to be hard right? Lol there's no excuse so please stop with the lame excuses.
 09-26-2007, 02:13 PM         #78
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
The video was either made in 1989 or 1990. But it's funny, because that's when N.W.A came out and you tell me why they didn't look so soft like Jay-z did? If Jay-z was a hustler he had to be hard right? Lol there's no excuse so please stop with the lame excuses.
Homie that was too different regions (west and east), with two diff sounds...what point are you trying to prove, Jays already made it....get over it....are you working for Jaz or Calvin Klein or one of them n*ggas lol....cuz you are bitter as hell
 09-26-2007, 02:18 PM         #79
enterthepac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
LMAO and look at 1:20 and 2:28 and AT THE END WAS THE FUNNIEST PART LMAOOOOOOOO oh sh*t i feel guilty for postin this LOOOL
 09-26-2007, 02:18 PM         #80
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Montana5085 said:
ive seen this before, pretty funny stuff, but what does this have to do wit him bein the goat or not?
same sh*t I said
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish