LMAO Look at Jay-z LOOOOOOL

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2007, 10:12 PM         #21
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
lol when yall get teh chance Fast forward to 1:49 this n*gga said "Yall should pay me for the rhymes u stole from me"

Most Ironic line ive ever heard from this n*gga.
 09-25-2007, 10:13 PM         #22
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Ok but how old was Tupac when he did ballet? Was he as old as Jay-z in this video? Didn't think so. And a lot of football players do ballet(which makes them play better from what I heard) and could drop a n*gga like debo on the ground. And speaking of Tupac look at Jay-z lookin like he got done watchen keep ya head up and tried to practice his gangsta swagger
c'mon now fam, I'm a Jay and Pac fan but now you just being biased, obviously Jay is looking MAD young in that vid anybody can see that

Pac did ballet, theater, he acted somewhat feminine, he admitted he got robbed when he first tried to move crack and he was far from a thug but all that sh*t doesnt take away from the fact on how great Pac was

Same with Jay, doing a couple corny videos (and in that time period those videos were probably no that corny) doesnt have anything to do with his skill
 09-25-2007, 10:14 PM         #23
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
lol when yall get teh chance Fast forward to 1:49 this n*gga said "Yall should pay me for the rhymes u stole from me"

Most Ironic line ive ever heard from this n*gga.
That sh*t made me laugh
 10 years ago '04        #24
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2

Jaz and Jay-Z- Hawaiian Sophie

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!...OMG!

yeah I can't front LL first joints went wayyyyyyyy harder then this
 10 years ago '07        #25
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Did Jay-Z write his own verse on that?
 09-25-2007, 10:20 PM         #26
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
c'mon now fam, I'm a Jay and Pac fan but now you just being biased, obviously Jay is looking MAD young in that vid anybody can see that

Pac did ballet, theater, he acted somewhat feminine, he admitted he got robbed when he first tried to move crack and he was far from a thug but all that sh*t doesnt take away from the fact on how great Pac was

Same with Jay, doing a couple corny videos (and in that time period those videos were probably no that corny) doesnt have anything to do with his skill
Who cares? Atleast pac was MAN enough to admit it. As corny as Jay-z was in that video LMAO i know that n*gga got beat up AND robbed when he was 'slangin' as he claimed. I think you catching feelings from this thread man, the whole point on it was just to LAUGH and LAUGH at all the Jay-z groupies. I aint got sh*t against Jay-z i rarely hate on that n*gga at all only when he acts conceited but I figured I'd post this to make the Jay-z fans CRY lmao once again this is a joke so LAUGH OR DIE
 09-25-2007, 10:23 PM         #27
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phesus said:

Jaz and Jay-Z- Hawaiian Sophie

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!...OMG!

yeah I can't front LL first joints went wayyyyyyyy harder then this
OH sh*t LMAO IM BOUT TO p!ss ON MYSELF LOOOOL
 09-25-2007, 10:23 PM         #28
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
Who cares? Atleast pac was MAN enough to admit it. As corny as Jay-z was in that video LMAO i know that n*gga got beat up AND robbed when he was 'slangin' as he claimed. I think you catching feelings from this thread man, the whole point on it was just to LAUGH and LAUGH at all the Jay-z groupies. I aint got sh*t against Jay-z i rarely hate on that n*gga at all only when he acts conceited but I figured I'd post this to make the Jay-z fans CRY lmao once again this is a joke so LAUGH OR DIE
Sure I laughed sh*ts funny seeing grown men act stupid

Your just being hypocritical though, its a shame if you can't laugh at your favorite MC like when he makes a video like Hawaiian Sophie or when hes dancing around in a ballet class and then a couple years later has thug life tatted on his stomach all I'm saying
 10 years ago '07        #29
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 REAL_NESS said:

Your just being hypocritical though, its a shame if you can't laugh at your favorite MC like when he makes a video like Hawaiian Sophie or when hes dancing around in a ballet class and then a couple years later has thug life tatted on his stomach all I'm saying
hate blinds people...thats why rarely on boxden people's opinion mean anything
 09-25-2007, 10:28 PM         #30
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:

LMAO are you serious? When I first saw Tupacs audition he did when he was like 14 for that song by will smith Parents just dont understand i was laughing like hell n*gga. And Tupac is still my n*gga. You just catching feelings honestly and THAT'S whats a fu*king shame.
 09-25-2007, 10:33 PM         #31
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chrome said:
LMAO are you serious? When I first saw Tupacs audition he did when he was like 14 for that song by will smith Parents just dont understand i was laughing like hell n*gga. And Tupac is still my n*gga. You just catching feelings honestly and THAT'S whats a fu*king shame.
how am I catching feelings stupid

Hawaiian Sophie aint nothing new n*ggas BEEN laughing at this sh*t before Ether came out

Since Pac is still your n*gga even though he was a ballerina, Jay is still my n*gga even though he rocking a "Where's Waldo" tee and some tight a.ss Hawaiian shirts

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 09-25-2007 at 10:37 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol @ the comment about pac actin femininel LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! hell ye ai noticed that sh*t too in his old interviews. I guess the street toughened the n*gga up ot somethin
 10 years ago '06        #33
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
how is that sh*t gangsta
 09-25-2007, 10:39 PM         #34
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
how am I catching feelings stupid

Hawaiian Sophie aint nothing new n*ggas BEEN laughing at this sh*t before Ether came out

Since Pac is still your n*gga even though he was a ballerina, Jay is still make n*gga even though he rocking a "Where's Waldo" tee and some tight a.ss Hawaiian shirts
Obviously by spamming my thread bi*ching about how I made Jay-z look soft your catching feelings, now look who's stupid? Honestly, get a few laughs in and move on with your life instead of spamming my thread whining like a little bi*ch on her period. Like I said Tupac didn't take ballet at the age of 18 And the n*gga is dead and has more fans than Jay-z. Now if you're mad because I posted this thread I understand just get mad. But it was just for a laugh I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that(are you retarded? are you illiterate?) So anyways. -waits for NORMAL responses-
 09-25-2007, 10:41 PM         #35
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint even read what you wrote because knowing you you probably threw one of your temper tantrums, I mean it IS 11:40 PM over here, you should be asleep

You 16 right? right so follow in Pacs footsteps and go do some ballet n*gga
 10 years ago '05        #36
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
 Bone Diddles said:
CO-SIGN
Co Sign the co sign....

The n*gga was trying to get on. Jaz O is the n*gga who took him under the wing. If any of you young n*ggas knew about that era then the hair and the clothes reflected what was being done back then. I dont see how this 3 min video or a Hawaii Sophie video can make u say he didnt hustle. You think the n*gga went back home and did two steps? LOL. No one has come out and said he didnt hustle.
 09-25-2007, 10:49 PM         #37
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I aint even read what you wrote because knowing you you probably threw one of your temper tantrums, I mean it IS 11:40 PM over here, you should be asleep

You 16 right? right so follow in Pacs footsteps and go do some ballet n*gga
I'm glad you posted in this thread it gave me a chance to see who you really are FAKE_NESS a bi*ch who throws sissy fits. Don't worry about me and what time i go to sleep I get up on time so worry about yourself. I'm done arguing with a grown man who bi*ches like my little 12 year old sister.:thumbsdow
 09-25-2007, 10:51 PM         #38
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still not reading what this n*gga wrote Somebody change this n*ggas diaper, sh*ts making him cranky
 10 years ago '05        #39
tonydeals 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 Chrome said:
Obviously by spamming my thread bi*ching about how I made Jay-z look soft your catching feelings, now look who's stupid? Honestly, get a few laughs in and move on with your life instead of spamming my thread whining like a little bi*ch on her period. Like I said Tupac didn't take ballet at the age of 18 And the n*gga is dead and has more fans than Jay-z. Now if you're mad because I posted this thread I understand just get mad. But it was just for a laugh I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that(are you retarded? are you illiterate?) So anyways. -waits for NORMAL responses-
First off, your thread is corny! At least Jay is rhyming. How bout this - waits for threadstarter to post the youtube of his favorite rapper doing the humpty dance....JACKASS!
 09-25-2007, 10:53 PM         #40
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall Jay fans dont get the bigger picture tho. This is the same n*gga that supposedly built himself from the ground up, Was a hustler from Marcy projects, Was the originator :rolleyes: and looking at sh*t like this Im really wondering when this n*gga sold crack in the projects? How did this n*gga get to where he is now? This is the same n*gga that disses the hands that fed him in teh past. Doesn't give credit to Jaz-O, Big Daddy Kane, and to the many others that helped his career. And thsi n*gga talking about some "Yall should pay me for the rhymes yall used from me"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago