Official #5 West Virginia Mountaineers @ #18 USF Bulls thread [Friday-ESPN2-8:00 EST]

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #421
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
WVU should have used Devine more. He looked amazing when he got the chance. I've been saying this since he has been in HS, that kid is going to be something special. Congrats on the win Bulls. If this doesn't get us a top 10 ranking. I don't know what will.
 09-29-2007, 02:32 AM         #422
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:

This game was fu*kin ugly. I lost my voice for the most part halfway through the 2nd quarter. Matt Grothe had a sub par night, I really don't know what the fu*k he was doing on them two picks.

And Snatch, we didn't rush the field right away because in '05 we rushed the field, and they fu*kin beat people down and tasered people and sh*t. The Glazers have some sh*t about not letting us rush the field. But after about 3-5 minutes, they just completely ignored anybody jumping down onto the field, and we all rushed anyway
howd that compare to other games u've been to, either usf games or games in general
 09-29-2007, 02:38 AM         #423
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow look at that last play replay brown had 2 open wr's right down the middle he overlooked
 10 years ago '05        #424
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 AlCapone said:
howd that compare to other games u've been to, either usf games or games in general
I would say as far as the personal experience, it's right up there with our blowout of Louisville back in '05 and our OT win against Auburn this season. The student section was sooooo fu*kin loud, and we were fu*kin bouncing around non stop for almost the entire game.
 10 years ago '05        #425
BoSox84 
space
space
 Santoro said:
WVU should have used Devine more. He looked amazing when he got the chance. I've been saying this since he has been in HS, that kid is going to be something special. Congrats on the win Bulls. If this doesn't get us a top 10 ranking. I don't know what will.
I don't know if I would say amazing. He broke the one big run, but for the most part he was pretty well contained.
 10 years ago '05        #426
BoSox84 
space
space
Also, for what it's worth, I really thought WVU played better with Brown in the game than when White was in. The only really big play White had was the one he got hurt on
 09-29-2007, 02:44 AM         #427
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahh, yea it looked hype on tv...u hit up all the home games?
 10 years ago '05        #428
BoSox84 
space
space
Yep. All the home games, close road games (although I won't be going to Boca Raton when we play FAU next week, was at Auburn though), and the bowl games now that we're making those. Hoping for a New Year's in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl this year :D
 09-29-2007, 02:52 AM         #429
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Also, for what it's worth, I really thought WVU played better with Brown in the game than when White was in. The only really big play White had was the one he got hurt on
brown did alright just some bonehead mistakes like that int when we were in the red zone close to scoring and after seein that last play again he had some open options to throw to, they just looked shook all night long, i really do think usf has gotten in there heads and they cant perform b/c of it
 09-29-2007, 02:54 AM         #430
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Yep. All the home games, close road games (although I won't be going to Boca Raton when we play FAU next week, was at Auburn though), and the bowl games now that we're making those. Hoping for a New Year's in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl this year :D
hows the turnout on the road cuz i know wvu has a pretty good following
 10 years ago '05        #431
BoSox84 
space
space
 AlCapone said:
hows the turnout on the road cuz i know wvu has a pretty good following
It's been pretty weak for us for the most part. I mean, our home crowds before this year had been nothing to write home about unless we were playing a big time team. But being that Tampa Bay is a bandwagon/fairweather city, it will keep improving the more we win
 10 years ago '05        #432
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Jigga11w said:
WVM 35
Usf 17

White/Slaton> anybody on Usf..

The end...

peace !
good call smart guy :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #433
booker20 
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
WVU got it, period. All these bandwagon USF fans down here like "they beat Auburn...they're ranked #18...they're gonna win" all day pissing me off though.
:rolleyes: told u too...
 10 years ago '05        #434
booker20 
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Just wanted to say this is the worst game I've ever seen. Big East Football<<<dirty tampons
sloppy but the 67,000 at RayJ was crazy... as for the big east comment :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #435
booker20 
space
space
 Mr. Magic said:
Devine and Slaton have both been GHOST

Brown is that n*gga keepin yall in it

Moffit is a beast
Devine had 9.0 ypc... Rich Rod didnt give him the ball but i damn sure held my breathe every time he touched it... ive seen him do some incredible sh*t over the last 4 years..
 10 years ago '05        #436
booker20 
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
oh god I fu*king hate this guy.......

USF Coach = fu*king retard

I Know USF is a great story and all but come on listen to this dude speak
Are u serious? Leavitt is a great coach... I wish i woulda went to play for him insteada my coach leaving and having to play for a d*ck named O'Leary for 2 years...
 10 years ago '05        #437
booker20 
space
space
ok this officially no sleep weekend... got back from Tampa and started reading the post... cant wait for the FSU vs Bama game... the sh*t was so crazy, alot of the people there were bandwagon fans but sh*t as long as they making noise im good... I was sitting wit the player's families they was talking sh*t when Mike Ford fumbled, but it was all good him and Jamar had good nights... Grothe still doesnt look like he did last year but it'll come back to him... As for the defense I talked about McKenzie and he was all over the field, Moffit had a great game and Nate Allen once again comes up big for us.. if u ask me hes the biggest surprise for us this season...
 09-29-2007, 04:58 AM         #438
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hear ya on the no sleep weekend
 10 years ago '05        #439
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Damn if this ain't the most suprising season ever in college football...unless usc or lsu lose they making championship....I still believe they should have playoffs because of games like this
 09-29-2007, 11:04 AM         #440
Jon Quest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
south florida is what i thought they were and west virginia let em off the hook
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy