Official #5 West Virginia Mountaineers @ #18 USF Bulls thread [Friday-ESPN2-8:00 EST]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #381
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
pretty much a defensive battle in the 2nd half...i hope usf and uc meet undefeated...that'd be great...
 10 years ago '07        #382
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 Gmitch528 said:
pretty much a defensive battle in the 2nd half...i hope usf and uc meet undefeated...that'd be great...
lol that would be weird... theres still hope for wvu to win the big east tho...
 09-28-2007, 10:26 PM         #383
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haaaa

Hats Off to the Bulls, I said this was my sleeper team.....I wanna see them go far and do some damage to some teams......they gotta be ranked around the 10 spot after this.....maybe slightly above WVU
 09-28-2007, 10:26 PM         #384
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slaton might as well have not been there tonight, he cant do anything against usf
 10 years ago '04        #385
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
I'm sorry I think Cincy is the most overrated Big East team....

They've beaten Marshall, Miami (OH), Oregon St, & Southeast Missouri State. There defense has been impressive but none of those teams are good. The best record is Oregon State, which I must say was impressive. But Cincy is still overrated tremendously
 10 years ago '04        #386
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
they have it cut out for them...
 10 years ago '04        #387
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I'm sorry I think Cincy is the most overrated Big East team....

They've beaten Marshall, Miami (OH), Oregon St, & Southeast Missouri State. There defense has been impressive but none of those teams are good. The best record is Oregon State, which I must say was impressive. But Cincy is still overrated tremendously
overrated why, they beat the teams they are supposed to beat...and the oregon state game wasnt even close...they have a great d and now the o is starting to get better..
 09-28-2007, 10:29 PM         #388
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was horrible, u cant win with that many turnovers to a team like that, they just helped beat theirself
 10 years ago '04        #389
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Gmitch528 said:
overrated why, they beat the teams they are supposed to beat...and the oregon state game wasnt even close...they have a great d and now the o is starting to get better..

Overrated, because while other teams are playing Kentucky & South Florida & Michigan State & Auburn & Washington & Iowa....Cincinnati is playing Miami of Ohio & Southeastern Missouri State & Oregon State.
 10 years ago '05        #390
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
Some of the WVU play calling I didnt really agree with, kind of ran the ball little too often especially in the 4th quarter. I agree WVU hurt themselves turning the ball over. USF defense is good though, quick and cover pretty well. I just think WVU would have better trying to spread that defense out.
 09-28-2007, 10:48 PM         #391
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pwayne said:
Some of the WVU play calling I didnt really agree with, kind of ran the ball little too often especially in the 4th quarter. I agree WVU hurt themselves turning the ball over. USF defense is good though, quick and cover pretty well. I just think WVU would have better trying to spread that defense out.
yea i dont agree with the play calling most of the time, just stupid stuff like runnin on 3rd n long or short passes nonstop or letting the clock burn when u need to push it and score, just so many stuff i dont like that rich rod seems to think will work
 10 years ago '04        #392
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Overrated, because while other teams are playing Kentucky & South Florida & Michigan State & Auburn & Washington & Iowa....Cincinnati is playing Miami of Ohio & Southeastern Missouri State & Oregon State.
uc schedule thru 4 games is pretty much the same as pitts....east mich, grambling st, mich and uconn....theres only one legit team of those 4...it just so happens uc won all of theres and they havent been close....
 10 years ago '05        #393
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
 AlCapone said:
yea i dont agree with the play calling most of the time, just stupid stuff like runnin on 3rd n long or short passes nonstop or letting the clock burn when u need to push it and score, just so many stuff i dont like that rich rod seems to think will work
Short passes work if the team is blitzing a lot but if you do it too often the defense will start picking it up. Therefore, WVU didnt necessary spread the field like they could have. I might be wrong cause I didnt watch entire game nor follow WVU...it just from what I saw.
 09-28-2007, 10:55 PM         #394
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how turnovers k!ll u:

Team Stat Comparison

1st Downs: WVU 21 ... USF 13
Total Yards: WVU 436 ... USF 273
Passing: WVU 249 ... USF 135
Comp-Att: WVU 23-38 ... USF 11-20
Rushing: WVU 187 ... USF 138
Penalties: WVU 1-10 ... USF 5-40
Turnovers: WVU 6 ... USF 4
Fumbles lost: WVU 3 ... USF 2
Interceptions thrown: WVU 3 ... USF 2
Possession: WVU 34:38 ... USF 25:12

just shows u can out gain a team but it doesnt matter if u cant keep the ball in your possession
 09-28-2007, 10:56 PM         #395
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pwayne said:
Short passes work if the team is blitzing a lot but if you do it too often the defense will start picking it up. Therefore, WVU didnt necessary spread the field like they could have. I might be wrong cause I didnt watch entire game nor follow WVU...it just from what I saw.
only time they spread the field was on 4th down basically...they continue to do short passes when its not workin
 10 years ago '05        #396
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
I'm not going to UCinn is overrated, but it hard to get good feel till a team faces a better opponent. Just like Kentucky, I dont how good they really are till they face @ South Carolina and LSU FLA @ home.
 10 years ago '04        #397
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k this game stings, i'm taking this L like a man though

fu*kin turnovers, and i really think USF got a huge advantage from the crowd and the atmosphere they created all game. props to all my USF boys for a good game, and good luck the rest of the way, i really hope you go undefeated now
 10 years ago '05        #398
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
 LightsOut said:
and i really think USF got a huge advantage from the crowd and the atmosphere they created all game.
Sometimes thats a bad excuse.
 10 years ago '04        #399
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 pwayne said:
Sometimes thats a bad excuse.
not an excuse at all, i've never seen a team more fired up then USF in that first half, and WVU just came out like they didn't give a fu*k. USF def took advantage of that, like any good team would
 10 years ago '05        #400
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
 LightsOut said:
not an excuse at all, i've never seen a team more fired up then USF in that first half, and WVU just came out like they didn't give a fu*k. USF def took advantage of that, like any good team would
Still a bad excuse and part of coaches fault for not having the kids prepared and ready.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy